Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shooting in Demark

Options
1161718192022»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭miss tickle

KingBrian2 wrote: »
    Many Nazis sought safe havens in Muslim countries as they were exiled from most of the world especially Europe. Perhaps they should be allowed to return to Europe instead of broadcasting their hate. We can't really blame Arab countries for allowing them entry. They brought with them their insidious ideology. In any case those Nazis have become part of Muslim societies now. Operating under the radar as subversive agitators and anti American, anti Israeli and anti UN forces.

What about operation paperclip,

http://www.globalresearch.ca/operation-nazification-u-s-military-hired-sixteen-hundred-nazi-scientists-and-doctors/5369981

where 1600 nazis were hired by the US gov. and offered immunity?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭RobYourBuilder

nokia69 wrote: »

ISIS will hit our shores and when Ireland is hit I hope we react accordingly. I won't be angry at the average muslim lad who attends mosque. I'll be angry at those who opened the gates.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭Dan_Solo

What about operation paperclip,

http://www.globalresearch.ca/operation-nazification-u-s-military-hired-sixteen-hundred-nazi-scientists-and-doctors/5369981
    where 1600 nazis were hired by the US gov. and offered immunity?
    Well the simple lesson is that a little holocausting here and there is grand so long as you know how a solid fuel rocket works.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

but sure thats not Islam...Islam is a religion of peace. He's not a true Muslim...

another choice piece from Berlin Imam Abdel Qader Daoud
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7mkD7Bq628

I wonder are they accurate translations, if yes, what kind of hate is being being preached in Clonskeagh?

• Registered Users Posts: 41,044 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭jimboblep

Dan_Solo wrote: »
    Well the simple lesson is that a little holocausting here and there is grand so long as you know how a solid fuel rocket works.

Do you believe those scientists were directly involved in the Holocaust and other nazi atrocities.
    the point being by your logic if all germans from that time were evil by association, then all muslims are evil now due to the acts carried out in their name by a minority, do you think thats true

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭Wurzelbert

the real lesson of history is that you can do and get away with anything – including more than a little holocausting – as long as you don’t get caught, i.e. as long as you don’t lose the war...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭long range shooter

It sure is,but whats even better is to get rid of this person.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mullah_Krekar

hes been the headache of Norway to long now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭DeadHand

Inspiring and beautiful indeed.

Who is this Muslim human shield symbolically protecting the beleaguered Jews from?

Oh, that's right. Muslims.

If some of the adherents of the "religion of peace" stopped slaughtering and persecuting Jews for being Jews there wouldn't be any need for other adherents to engage in meaningless publicity stunts like this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

DeadHand wrote: »
    Inspiring and beautiful indeed.

Who is this Muslim human shield symbolically protecting the beleaguered Jews from?

Oh, that's right. Muslims.

If some of the adherents of the "religion of peace" stopped slaughtering and persecuting Jews for being Jews there wouldn't be any need for other adherents to engage in meaningless publicity stunts like this one.

Can't win, can they?

• Advertisement

a publicity stunt and nothing more, i’d say...decided by some muslim elders in the backroom of the mosque...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

It sure is,but whats even better is to get rid of this person.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mullah_Krekar

hes been the headache of Norway to long now.

What a guy. What's a Mullah?

Nodin wrote: »
    Can't win, can they?

On the contrary, "they" (as in the burgeoning supremacist element within that population) is winning and will win eventually. They believe in something. They want it more.

An apathetic, emasculated, cowardly Europe refuses to defend it's own cultures and principles against militant Islam, the gravest existential threat it has faced since fascism. A threat that exists within and without. A firmly declared war that only one side is fighting.

The sleepwalk toward subjugation continues.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭wretcheddomain

Wurzelbert wrote: »
    a publicity stunt and nothing more,

Of course it's a publicity stunt. Indeed, let's take Wikipedia's definition of what a publicity stunt is:
    A publicity stunt is a planned event designed to attract the public's attention to the event's organizers or their cause.

In light of what's been happening recently, I think more of these so-called stunts are welcome.

Of course it's a publicity stunt. Indeed, let's take Wikipedia's definition of what a publicity stunt is:

In light of what's been happening recently, I think more of these so-called stunts are welcome.

okay, yes, showing solidarity is better than not showing it, i’ll give them that...tough i doubt the sincerity of it all...

The Norwegian Synagogue pantomine reminds me of the reserved seat for the Jews in the Iranian parliament or the monument there to fallen Jewish soldiers.

Just as the stunts and tokenism in Iran distract from the fact that the Jewish population there is being decimated through persecution, the stunt in Norway serves to distract from the fact that the Jews are being routed out of Europe by the murder, assaults and intimidation of the rapidly multiplying Muslim population there at a rate not seen since the 1930s. Of course, it will be desperately seized upon by the various Quislings and Chamberlains here and elsewhere as proof of "peace in our day".

A silent ethnic cleansing since the Jews tend to be a little too light skinned and successful to register highly on the hierarchy of victims. And, of course, casting Muslims as anything other than victims of the white man is strictly frowned upon.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/01/23/reporters-experiment-reveals-malmo-sweden-as-a-jewish-no-go-zone/

In that case every public announcement by a politician in the world regarding Islamic terrorism has also been a publicity stunt.

If it was a sincere, spontaneous effort (given the general cynicism of Islamic clerics in Europe, I have my doubts) it is a positive, welcome event.

A step in the right direction but still a thoroughly inadequate plaster on the weeping, open wound that is Islam's effect on Europe.

If you walked around most Irish cities wearing an Israeli flag you'd probably get a fair level of abuse too. But then again, it's been the mission of Zionism from the year dot to conflate race, religion and the Israeli state in order to silence condemnation of their brutal expansionism.

On the contrary, (..............)continues.

For some bizarre reason I was of the notion you were one of the sane ones. Ah well.

• Advertisement

For some bizarre reason I was of the notion you were one of the sane ones. Ah well.
    In fairness the, the caption shows a guy in an Israeli flag, not the video. In the video they dress "as Jews" i.e. the cap and a Star of David necklace. Then again I didn't get far past the local police saying they had no particular problems with hate crimes. At least that was at the start.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

The Norwegian Synagogue pantomine reminds me of the reserved seat for the Jews in the Iranian parliament or the monument there to fallen Jewish soldiers.

Just as the stunts and tokenism in Iran distract from the fact that the Jewish population there is being decimated through persecution, the stunt in Norway serves to distract from the fact that the Jews are being routed out of Europe by the murder, assaults and intimidation of the rapidly multiplying Muslim population there at a rate not seen since the 1930s. Of course, it will be desperately seized upon by the various Quislings and Chamberlains here and elsewhere as proof of "peace in our day".

A silent ethnic cleansing since the Jews tend to be a little too light skinned and successful to register highly on the hierarchy of victims. And, of course, casting Muslims as anything other than victims of the white man is strictly frowned upon.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/01/23/reporters-experiment-reveals-malmo-sweden-as-a-jewish-no-go-zone/

I think Jews are the silent victim in the world today. Largely because Israel has such a negative image with most people, Jews are not worthy of many people's sympathy.

But the statistics speak volumes. There are more Jews in Iran than in most European countries and they actually are treated way better there than in Europe! Jews in most of the lands Hitler or his allies ran never returned. Most went to Israel or the US.

Europe seems completely happy to 'dump' its Jews into Israel. Arab countries may hate Israel (or at least be seen in public to do so for their audience!) but are also happy that their own Jewish populations leave to go there.

The Jews are in the eyes of the propaganda meant to be in control of the entire world (big business, government lobby groups, the arms industry, the freemasons, etc.). And of course one can name quite a few Jewish members of each. Only thing is there are more Christian, atheist and Islamic members of all these as they are the bigger creeds! We are never told of the Taoist, Confucianist, Buddhist or Hindu members which would be around the same as the Jews sizewise!

Anti-Jew propaganda is always rife. Whether it is condemnation of Israel, or about the control of big business by Jews or whether it is Jews being behind communism, extremist 'Islam', etc. it is always the same. The Jew is behind it. While such people condemn Israel (no saints agreed), they do not mention the likes of Saudi Arabia or even ISIS. While they claim the Jews are in control everywhere, they never point out there has never been a Jewish US president or UK monarch or Russian czar or president. In reality, the world is in reality split between a Christian/atheist supremo and an Islamic underdog. Jews play a very small part and are aligned to the former.

[...]But the statistics speak volumes. There are more Jews in Iran than in most European countries and they actually are treated way better there than in Europe! Jews in most of the lands Hitler or his allies ran never returned. Most went to Israel or the US.
    [...]

jews have returned to germany as they did to england back then (just much quicker)..and they are treated like everybody else in germany or even better...i doubt jews in iran are treated any better than in germany nowadays...

I think Jews are the silent victim in the world today. Largely because Israel has such a negative image with most people, Jews are not worthy of many people's sympathy..

Not true at all.

In fairness the, the caption shows a guy in an Israeli flag, not the video. In the video they dress "as Jews" i.e. the cap and a Star of David necklace. Then again I didn't get far past the local police saying they had no particular problems with hate crimes. At least that was at the start.

O I saw that one. He gets two minutes of "grief" not all of it worthy of the label.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Avoid attacking the poster in the future, please.

Anti-Jew propaganda is always rife. Whether it is condemnation of Israel
    Exhibit A: conflation of religion, race and state.
    You don't like us stealing Palestinian land? Then you're a racist.

O I saw that one. He gets two minutes of "grief" not all of it worthy of the label.
    There was a bit about broken old headstones? I could show you hundreds where I live. Must be the anti-Paddyite terrorists.

Advertisement