Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DX Lucky bags... $20.02

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Bazzy wrote: »
    I got a deal extreme branded iphone 5c case with screen protector

A nanofone NF769 mini walkie talkie one of them which is handy because I may as well be talking to myself most of the time round here

And a set of LED christmas tree lights

Not bad for 20 dollars if the walkie talkie works i'll be well impressed
    sKeith wrote: »
    one half of a walkie talkie set and xmas lights. really wishing for the car now!
    step+brothers_6151d3_3292376.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Batzoo

I got a deal extreme branded iphone 5c case with screen protector

A nanofone NF769 mini walkie talkie one of them which is handy because I may as well be talking to myself most of the time round here

And a set of LED christmas tree lights

Not bad for 20 dollars if the walkie talkie works i'll be well impressed

Yep, I forgot to mention the Iphone case comes with a screen protector, This case may be common to all. Also the sd card was wrapped in a small piece of red bubble wrap, easy to miss so make sure you all check.

My main disappointment is the fact that both my bags were content identical, only the cars are different colours. Would have liked a little more variety of junk.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Cant believe these bag deals are still going, they've been rip-offs for years, better off spending the money on scratch cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Bazzy

the cheapest I can find the walkie talkie is $33 so i'm winning in my book

Roger
    Over

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭imitation

the cheapest I can find the walkie talkie is $33 so i'm winning in my book

Roger
    Over

Well now you have something no other 20$ could possibly buy: countless days of driving around with your single walk talkie looking for your soul mate !

• Advertisement

imitation wrote: »
    Well now you have something no other 20$ could possibly buy: countless days of driving around with your single walk talkie looking for your soul mate !

You never said over at the end is the transmission over?

Over

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭luvlyjubbly

This maybe perverse but I read this thread solely for the joy of having a chuckle at what you all get in the bag

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

@luvlyjubbly you're not alone, I'm doing the same thing :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭luvlyjubbly

Pure entertainment! Anymore lucky bag updates?

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Monkeynut

sUuCL.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

On a side note I did the grabone lucky dip from last week for 17eur and got a fake pearl jewelry set with swavoroski crystals, eye shadow and a large smelly candle. Def worth the punt...

Dying to hear about these they seem much more of a lucky dip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

My lucky dip arrived today.
    1 x red plastic bag
    1 x deal extreme mobile phone cover for iPhone
    1 x Car cam corder fhd 1080p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭Tearin It Up

A plastic bag?

They're 22cent in the shops.

My lucky dip arrived today.
    1 x red plastic bag
    1 x deal extreme mobile phone cover for iPhone
    1 x Car cam corder fhd 1080p

dash cam HD you won !!!

plastic bags are cool although there probably translate to something comical

Why the fcuk would Dealextreme think anyone would pay the guts of a grand for an iPhone and then wrap it in a Dealextreme cover? It would be like putting a Euro2 or PoundWorld logo on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Pov06

Thargor wrote: »
    Why the fcuk would Dealextreme think anyone would pay the guts of a grand for an iPhone and then wrap it in a Dealextreme cover? It would be like putting a Euro2 or PoundWorld logo on it.

Because people do.

Great work Pov06, keep it up.

P.O.S Dashcam. Fully charged the battery. came home from work today to check it out. Had enough time to set the time and look around a few settings, maybe 10 minutes total, low battery flashes up and it turns off.

win... i dont think so .. lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Pov06

P.O.S Dashcam. Fully charged the battery. came home from work today to check it out. Had enough time to set the time and look around a few settings, maybe 10 minutes total, low battery flashes up and it turns off.

win... i dont think so .. lol

That's how they're supposed to work. When you turn off your car they stop recording when the battery runs out. You don't need the camera to record for hours after you parked your car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭eeguy

Seems I got much the same as you guys...

I did a short unboxing video here: youtube.com/watch?v=6_an4REit4s

@RobertFoster: It was processing. Should be available now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,126 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Your video is private.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭It BeeMee

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭g0g

It's good to see that at least people got different contents to one another in some cases, unlike last time where most seemed to get the same junk. That IP camera looks alright if it works!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Still no sign of mine... :'(
    Was here when I got home. What looks like a night vision camera. Looks like a return so probably broken. No power supply anyway. And an iPhone 5c case.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

d31b0y wrote: »
    Still no sign of mine... :'(
    Was here when I got home. What looks like a night vision camera. Looks like a return so probably broken. No power supply anyway. And an iPhone 5c case.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭sburn

Received the exact same as It Beemee, IP Camera and phone case

• Registered Users Posts: 12,307 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

eeguy wrote: »
    Seems I got much the same as you guys...

I did a short unboxing video here: youtube.com/watch?v=6_an4REit4s

I think this sums it up

https://youtu.be/6_an4REit4s?t=3m16s

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Delighted I didn't go for one of these now, I knew it was a waste of money but this is even worse than I thought. I was expecting hundreds of little things that you might get 1 decent thing out of.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Got a letter Revenue looking for a invoice for proof the price on the box listed is what I paid.

Anyone else get that?? How do you show proof if you don't know what your getting?

• Advertisement

god's toy wrote: »
    Got a letter Revenue looking for a invoice for proof the price on the box listed is what I paid.

Anyone else get that?? How do you show proof if you don't know what your getting?

login to the dealextreme website account manager and screenshot the screen which has your address along with total US$ 20.02

Send it along to them. they will release the package and you won't have to make further payments.

Your Fortune Is Here. Limited Offer Only in Chinese Lunar New Year. Big Discount!

Advertisement