Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thurles Thursday

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Cool.Thanks for the explanation. I had info on Corporate from yard , was suppose to '' win 80% sure''
    So I doubled it up with Putin as that 6.10 had a lot of poor horses and Putin was busy of late and running decent.

That's a kicker alright, shame the yard were wrong.

When I am doing ew accums I start with 3 or more at reasonable prices, that way if they all place you have a half decent chance at a good return. Last week I did Kalkir, Apache Stronghold, Lord Windemere and Windsor Park, all had decent claims to win but only Apache did win.

I got paid out 22/1 on the place part so 11/1 on my total stake for them all to place.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭razorhead

BTBW

5*16/5 + 5 = 21 * 9/4 +21 = 68.25

Corporate Box returned 9/1.
    As stated earlier with one winner you only get paid the place part of the ew. Hope this helps

Advertisement