Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is just sick...

Options
  • 11-02-2015 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭

'Feminist' Lana 'Aborts Baby Because It's A Boy'

Misandry ***** never cease to amaze me, absolute scourge they are... and they dare consider themselves as "Feminists" [whom seek for equal rights].

Absolutely vile, evil people...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭joe swanson

Pretty sick thing to do if this is true

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,062 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

BeerWolf wrote: »
    'Feminist' Lana 'Aborts Baby Because It's A Boy'

Misandry ***** never cease to amaze me, absolute scourge they are... and they dare consider themselves as "Feminists" [whom seek for equal rights].

Absolutely vile, evil people...

Quite sad really, sad for the little boy.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Hence why some people shouldn't be allowed to breed!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

Nothing to do with being a feminist, everything to do with being a miserable , cold hearted excuse for a human being..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Shrap

The woman clearly has some serious mental health issues. Just as well she didn't bring a baby into her world...yet. Hopefully someone or some people (with white coats perhaps) will help her with her seriously disturbed life before she reproduces. Imagine if she had a female foetus and she went through with the pregnancy? Bringing misandry to a whole new low....

Gotta say it's a blessing IMO that she had an abortion, whatever the reason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,161 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

I'm pro choice but that doesn't mean I can't think the reason someone makes a choice is messed up. And that's pretty fcuked up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

She tolerated a man long enough to get pregnant anyway. Reads like she went the ’traditional’ route anyway. Very odd, and sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Perhaps we should vote to allow abortions in the case that maybe they will grow up to be like this women!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭conorhal

The face of abortion that those on here with the 'champagne on ice' for day they manage to push through abortion on demand would rather nobody talked about and the papers won't publish because it would perhaps cause people to question the wisdom of their nhillistic culture of death.

conorhal wrote: »
    The face of abortion that those on here with the 'champagne on ice' for day they puch through abortion on demand would rather nobody talked about and the papers won't publish because it would perhaps cause people to question the wisdom of their nhillistic culture of death.

You think that kind of woman is typical of people who have abortions? Don't be daft.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭polydactyl

That's disgusting if true. As a "feminist" she would be the first to scream and shout for a man to be hung drawn and quartered if he suggested his partner do the same if he wanted a boy and she was having a girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

But if it had been a girl she would of been happy to get the male sperm.

The face of abortion that those on here with the 'champagne on ice' for day they manage to push through abortion on demand would rather nobody talked about and the papers won't publish because it would perhaps cause people to question the wisdom of their nhillistic culture of death.

And we should ban cosmetic surgery because they all want to do this .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭floggg

Lol. Just lol.

polydactyl wrote: »
    That's disgusting if true. As a "feminist" "misandrist" she would be the first to scream and shout for a man to be hung drawn and quartered if he suggested his partner do the same if he wanted a boy and she was having a girl.

Fixed your post. Although as someone rightly said above, strange that she managed to get pregnant at all considering her hatred of men.

That she's such a hateful individual should make us all relieved she didn't reproduce, to my mind.

Shrap wrote: »
    You think that kind of woman is typical of people who have abortions? Don't be daft.

How is she any different to any woman that chooses to end a pregnancy because she wants to go on holiday, it's inconvenient to her career at the moment or any other lifestyle choice reasons for having an abortion, which lets be honest covers the vast majority of abortions performed? Is one persons lifestyle choice reasoning any more or less valid?

polydactyl wrote: »
    That's disgusting if true. As a "feminist" she would be the first to scream and shout for a man to be hung drawn and quartered if he suggested his partner do the same if he wanted a boy and she was having a girl.

She's not a feminist though. She's a ****ed up idiot.

Anybody who can't appreciate the difference is entering ****ed up idiot territory themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭kstand

When I read stories like this I totally understand where the anti-abortion lobby are coming from. It's nothing short of disgusting. The likes of her should be neutered.

floggg wrote: »
    She's not a feminist though. She's a ****ed up idiot.

Anybody who can't appreciate the difference is entering ****ed up idiot territory themselves.

Should she have been forced to continue the pregnancy so?

How is she any different to any woman that chooses to end a pregnancy because she wants to go on holiday, it's inconvenient to her career at the moment or any other lifestyle choice reasons for having an abortion, which lets be honest covers the vast majority of abortions performed? Is one persons lifestyle choice reasoning any more or less valid?

No, it's not. However, your "which lets be honest" line is SO far off the mark it's laughable. If people don't want to be pregnant for whatever reason, they may choose abortion and I have no problem with that. I do, however, have a problem with the notion of this "special class of stupid" person reproducing.

Very glad she did abort actually.

• Advertisement

No, it isn't.

Whatever spurious reason they have still outweighs any reason you think you might have to dictate what should happen to a woman's body.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

It's not the abortion I'm concerned about. Her attitude and reason for it is very concerning. And that she's so caught up in that crap she can't see why her friends and family would disagree with what she had done.

kstand wrote: »
    When I read stories like this I totally understand where the anti-abortion lobby are coming from. It's nothing short of disgusting. The likes of her should be neutered.

Or, have abortions so they don't reproduce. Contraception properly used should cut down on the necessity of either option though.

Yes it is different. You know it is different. It just doesn't help your argument to admit that there are millions of reasons why terminations take place.

It's wrong to prejudge based on gender. She didn't want to raise a boy because she felt that all men are innately monsters.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭AudreyHepburn

I'm pro-choice, but this kind of thing is exactly why I always advocate that abortion should be legal but done under strict rules/regulations and not just made available on demand.

I'm pro-choice, but this kind of thing is exactly why I always advocate that abortion should be legal but done under strict rules/regulations and not just made available on demand.

Why? Do you think such fcuked up people will make good parents, or something?

Should she have been forced to continue the pregnancy so?

Of course not. A woman should never be forced to do anything with her body.

I think it's a little funny that you feel in a position to judge anybody if you are arguing that women should be forced to do so under any circumstances.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭AudreyHepburn

Shrap wrote: »
    Why? Do you think such fcuked up people will make good parents, or something?

Of course not. But I don't believe a woman should not have the right to abort just because she doesn't like the gender of the child.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,454 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I stopped reading here
    The story begins aboard a plane on the way to an Occupy Wall Street rally in San Francisco. A man sat next to her upon discovering where she is going says: "B****** like you need to learn their place."

Lana screams "assault" and a male attendant rushes over but refuses to do anything as no physical contact was made.

She then admits considering lying but won't move to one of the only two spare seats as they are "both back in Economy".

She adds: "I was flabbergasted, and then betrayed as they recommended that I move to one of the empty seats. This left me in tears.

"I knew the only way to get away was to move seats so I did so tearfully and having felt as though I had been verbally and emotionally raped."

• Advertisement

Of course not. But I don't believe a woman should not have the right to abort just because she doesn't like the gender of the child.

I believe that you can't legislate for people's reasons. I also believe that "not liking the gender of your potential child" factors very very low for women who have crisis pregnancies and have abortions to end them.

Advertisement