Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 25 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Terry and Clyne cleanies in the books. Hopefully a 9 pointer for Clyne; he's some legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

If Ivan did head butt, would that help Zouma's chances of playing at the weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Lemlin wrote: »
    Just went through a few teams in my league and my 42 pre bonus doesn't look too bad considering I didn't have Harold Kane.

I'd say that will be alright if Sanchez hadn't put in an appearance it probably would have been pretty poor funny how it works out!!

Ace2007 wrote: »
    If Ivan did head butt, would that help Zouma's chances of playing at the weekend?

What happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

Haven't seen it, is it bad? If he does get banned it'll be interesting to see what nonsense Jose comes out with

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

jimmii wrote: »
    I'd say that will be alright if Sanchez hadn't put in an appearance it probably would have been pretty poor funny how it works out!!

Even though I captained him, him playing and Giroud benched meant a lot of people went -4.

Huge relief to be rid of Pelle and have a transfer that finally worked out in Sturridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

What happened?
    Haven't seen it, is it bad? If he does get banned it'll be interesting to see what nonsense Jose comes out with

He put his head into mcarthur during the melee, wasn't clear, but other players have seen red in past.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,351 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Alan Hutton's 0 will come off the bench for me, lovely. Still should finish around the 60 mark, good week this

• Registered Users Posts: 36,180 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Southampton's clean sheet record I'd just ridiculous.

Killing me.

He put his head into mcarthur during the melee, wasn't clear, but other players have seen red in past.

Was it one of those ones where he pushes his head into his or did he go old school on him? I guess if its not in the match report The FA may well take action or have they changed that stupid rule?

• Advertisement

SlickRic wrote: »

Killing me.

Its just incredible. I went with Berty & Clyne in FPL & UFPL it should have been oh so good!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

What happened?
    Ivanovic went a bit crazy after Willian was fouled by Barry (who was then sent off), threw his head at McCarthy and made small contact. He then went and grabbed John Stones by the neck, but this was right in front of the ref so no retrospective action can be taken there. If the incident with McCarthy was out of the view of the ref, then he could be in trouble.

If retrospective action is taken, I'd imagine it would benefit Luis who would start as Azpilcueta would be moved to the right.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Please do something Punch! A H2H is resting on it

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

SlickRic wrote: »

Killing me.

If Alder is back, I can see myself taking a -4 for him and Kane. The lack of both a Southampton defender and Kane is killing me.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Taking ADM and Silva out for Sanchez and Mane at -4 is looking pretty stupid right now :(

I really just need to not left near my team with 30 minutes to go to the deadline. It scrambles my brain.

Also had Aguero captain, switched to Sanchez before a mad scramble to move to Theo.

Just lost about 16 points by turning up at 7pm last night :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

74 with 5 bonus points to come.
    Won't make the 80.

Green arrows ahead, badly needed.

Fer is crocked with a knee injury and needs to be shipped out, as does Chadli.

Won't make the 80.

Wow nice score!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Lemlin wrote: »
    If Alder is back, I can see myself taking a -4 for him and Kane. The lack of both a Southampton defender and Kane is killing me.
    I got alder in my wildcard early jan still have him. I think thats 3/4 clean sheets that injury has cost me.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,119 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Gomis just missed a sitter thankfully

Swansea have had 63% of the ball

PARlance wrote: »
    Gomis just missed a sitter thankfully

Swansea have had 63% of the ball

Foster is one of my few decent scorers really need it to hold!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Won't make the 80.

What captain? Assuming this is based on clean sheets ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Which is the best site for bps predictions? On 59 pre bonus, might finally see a green arriw after 7 weeks of red

• Registered Users Posts: 48,184 ✭✭✭✭km79

Foster is one of my few decent scorers really need it to hold!

currently on 2 save points as well and not far from a bap
    one more save might do it.....

Totalfpl

• Registered Users Posts: 21,119 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

km79 wrote: »
    currently on 2 save points as well and not far from a bap
    one more save might do it.....

I'll take the CS and no shots please

Edit: He got his 3rd save.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Please do something Punch! A H2H is resting on it

Anything from him will win me my tie as well, assuming they dont get any BPs.

Edit.

Full time.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,351 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Which is the best site for bps predictions? On 59 pre bonus, might finally see a green arriw after 7 weeks of red

http://totalfpl.com/bonuspoints

I'm on 61 pre-bonus, BPs should give me an extra 6

• Registered Users Posts: 39,542 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Foster save point

• Registered Users Posts: 9,389 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Foster save point.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,184 ✭✭✭✭km79

PARlance wrote: »
    I'll take the CS and no shots please

SAVE POINT and so close now for a bap
    BLOW IT UO