Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 25 Captain

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Good call, thanks. I am unsure as Coutinho and Sterling are down as 75% chance of playing also (I know they will probably start anyway) this could leave the defence exposed so they may concede. I know I am now probably way overthinking this now ha!

The Liverpool line up will be out about half an hour before deadline so plenty of time to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

CSF wrote: »
    But you will know whether he is starting or not before the deadline.

Yeah, I'll wait and see when team is announced. I'll probably go with Sanchez if he starts with Hazard as vice captain :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

PARlance wrote: »
    Poor Leicester, from the poll above they have to contend with all Arsenals firepower plus Hazard (LEI) has been thrown into the mix :)

Nice last min coup from Wenger on January transfer window deadline day isn't it :pac::pac::pac:?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Only once this season has QPR conceded less than 2 away from home. I'm starting to get stupidly tempted by Defoe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭larchielads

Might have a punt on defoe meself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭JR6

PARlance wrote: »
    Would probably take a chance on Falcao if he was playing tonight and I was certain he started.... that uncertainty in itself probably should tell me that it's not the best idea. But I think he'll explode soon and Burlney at home could be the game.

Any games I have seen Falcao in this season he has been terrible. I would have him nowhere near my team never mind thinking about captaining him!!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,045 ✭✭✭✭CSF

SantryRed wrote: »
    Only once this season has QPR conceded less than 2 away from home. I'm starting to get stupidly tempted by Defoe.
    Me too, but Aguero, Giroud and Kane all have their merits so I probably shouldn't be transferring.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭JokerD

Team will be announced before we have to make our predictions.
    jimmii wrote: »
    The GW deadline is 7.30pm so we should have about 45 minutes after the arsenal team sheet is out to pick a captain & try work it out!

Ah Sorry, I get ye now. Unfortunately I play both Sky and Fantasy Premier League so having an Arsenal midfielder is causing headaches as I don't want to use anymore transfers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

I have the armband on Cazorla but I have the fear that he will be rested given Arsenal's midefield options.
    I won't be able to check the starting lineups at 7; what should I do?

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭JR6

menoscemo wrote: »
    I have the armband on Cazorla but I have the fear that he will be rested given Arsenal's midefield options.

Pick a safe one like Hazard/Aguero.

• Advertisement

If you have a trustworthy friend you could get them to look after it if not just go Hazard.

JR6 wrote: »
    Pick a safe one like Hazard/Aguero.

Aguero might be a good differential anyway and I think City seem to do better away from home recently...might just do that but I'd be raging if Cazorla scored big.....

Cancel your plans. The only option.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Fatty Magoo

Why so many people backing cazorla for captain would'nt he be the first to be dropped with Sanchez back from injury and considering he was bad in the Spurs game...?

Why so many people backing cazorla for captain would'nt he be the first to be dropped with Sanchez back from injury and considering he was bad in the Spurs game...?

I don't see why anyone would have really settled on a captain yet unless there was some insane reason why they were going to have 0 internet access this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I have it on Aguero C and Hazard VC for now.

But I haven't a clue until I see how things shape up tonight at 7

Lads we're all screwed if the website crashes.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

I don't see why anyone would have really settled on a captain yet unless there was some insane reason why they were going to have 0 internet access this evening.

That'd be me:( My workplace is akin to going to N. Korea when it comes to phone or internet.:mad:

Cancel your plans. The only option.

So you'd defenitely stick with Cazorla?

zerks wrote: »
    That'd be me:( My workplace is akin to going to N. Korea when it comes to phone or internet.:mad:

Yuck that seems crazy!! Pop out for a cheeky smoke?

• Advertisement

I have training tonight and even though I am in the top 500, I can't just stop for a glance at the interwebz at 7pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭Dearg81

I've switched from Sanchez to Aguero. The risk of Sanchez being strangled by Pearson was the deciding factor :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Yuck that seems crazy!! Pop out for a cheeky smoke?

It's just the area,even making a call is a nightmare.Mostly all you get is "Can you hear me now!!"

Team picked now and Giroud as captain.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I have training tonight and even though I am in the top 500, I can't just stop for a glance at the interwebz at 7pm.

Thats where you take a perfectly timed toilet break ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Rikand wrote: »

He should book a toilet break slot for 2 minutes past 7 :P:P

So you'd defenitely stick with Cazorla?
    No no. I mean cancel whatever is preventing you from seeing the teams and making the changes.

Nothing in this world is more important than Fantasy Football:D

Rikand wrote: »

Not football training, I'll be running from 6:15 until about 7:45, Won't get to my phone until about 8 at the earliest.

Gonna just suck it up and go with Aguro. I think he is due a few goals and City are bound to win soon!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

I've made ageuro vice captain, he's not as clinical without yaya in the team, gone with sanchez.

Not football training, I'll be running from 6:15 until about 7:45, Won't get to my phone until about 8 at the earliest.

Gonna just suck it up and go with Aguro. I think he is due a few goals and City are bound to win soon!!
    You deserve a break, approximately halfway through the run. Carefully timed to coincide with getting your stuff together.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

You deserve a break, approximately halfway through the run. Carefully timed to coincide with getting your stuff together.

If FF-legend Jason Puncheon can take a ****break in the middle of a PL game, you can take one on your run!

Advertisement