Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday 6/2

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,406 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Whippers Boy 33-1 9.05 EW
    Ran in a couple of competitive races last two.
    Should like this drop in distance.
    I like ew
    Thought for a second you had it, unlucky.

I like ew

Unlucky there. Came with a cracking run. Nice pick all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭mick malones mauser

I like ew

Really hard luck,great each way bet,well done

• Registered Users Posts: 35,814 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Crap a bit of trouble and just could not get there! Short of room ,went wide and was pushed further wide when horse beside it drifted on to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

That ride looks suspect to me . Drift also looked suspect.
    I expect it was layed a lot by connections.

Aidan, John Magnier and the lads would have layed it to make a few k?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

I said it a couple of weeks ugo that the Bishan Bedi race fell apart with them going off a crazy pace making it look visually more impressive. Granted should have won last week but dont think its as good a horse as that result made it look! The boys must be struggling to lay that one

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

I think we saw a very nice horse at Bangor today in Beast of Burden. Curtis won the same race two years ago with O'Faolains Boy so we might just have seen the 2016 RSA winner. You heard it here first!

Incidentally Beast of Burden has been introduced at 16's for the Albert Bartlett but there is 50's available for Neptune and Curtis said in the paddock after the race that Townend had recommended dropping him back in trip so the 2m 5f race looks favourite.

Finally the Jonjo newcomer Hedley Lamarr might be worth looking out for at Aintree.

Looked serious today relentlessly galloped all the way to the line. Had most my cash on Mendip Express who looked a certainty but this tool had him in trouble the guts of a mile out, definitely backing wherever he runs.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,729 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Shemale wrote: »
    Looked serious today relentlessly galloped all the way to the line. Had most my cash on Mendip Express who looked a certainty but this tool had him in trouble the guts of a mile out, definitely backing wherever he runs.

Had a spare few Euro at 50/1 for the Albert Bartlett he probably won't go but if he goes he will be much much much shorter.

Advertisement