Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Libertines - 3Arena - 9th July

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭bleach94

Standing tickets sold out by the looks of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭DylanAFC

bleach94 wrote: »
    Standing tickets sold out by the looks of things.

Not sure about that. Still available now.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

Just got standing there

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Got good tickets myself in Block E this morning. 30 rows back, not far from the center. Happy out!

I've got this on the Thursday and then St. Vincent the Friday. Have tickets for St. Vincent in Cork the following Monday too but not sure if I'll go. Will see how good the Friday is, I guess!

Should be a good weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,016 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Seems to be tickets still available for this, won't decide if I'm going for another month or so. Any word on support (if any)?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

COURTEENERS added as support

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

Amazing addition considering they just sold out Heaton Park

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Amazing addition considering they just sold out Heaton Park

They don't really have anything like that following outside Manchester though.

Great band, good shout for this support.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭symbolic

nm wrote: »
    They don't really have anything like that following outside Manchester though.

Great band, good shout for this support.

Best album to check out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

symbolic wrote: »
    Best album to check out?

St Jude for me, their debut

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,016 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

COURTEENERS added as support

Meh but thanks for letting us know...

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jossnjuice

going to heaton next week for the teeners myself, seeing as absolutely no following in Ireland. Safe to say that announcement made my month.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

beyond gutted im off to nosalive in portugal that weekend and 2 of the best bands of the last decade playing in dublin :(

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Paddy2012

Do you think they'll be a second support act announced as The Courteeners seem too big to be the opening band. Looking at the T lineup it would be nice if someone like Circa Waves were added.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Beta Canis Majoris

Wow, I would have paid to see Courteneers alone. Amazing. Their whole performance at TITP 2013 is on youtube, I can't post full links because I'm a newbie but here ya go:

https:// www . youtube . com/watch?v=vNlwOUaAMYI

Paddy2012 wrote: »
    Do you think they'll be a second support act announced as The Courteeners seem too big to be the opening band. Looking at the T lineup it would be nice if someone like Circa Waves were added.

would love that, but realistically only will be the teeners..........its an indoor gig, which would limit the start time to be honest, aswell as curfews for the local area,
    in saying that T-Shirt weather is one of my favourite tunes at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Paddy2012

jossnjuice wrote: »
    would love that, but realistically only will be the teeners..........its an indoor gig, which would limit the start time to be honest, aswell as curfews for the local area,
    in saying that T-Shirt weather is one of my favourite tunes at the moment.

I think you're right with doors at half 6 and the curfew half 10 it would probably mean the courteeners are on around half 7 and the libertines around 9.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Euphoria Intensifies

Just bought my ticket there, standing tickets still available.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,226 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I got a seated ticket for this, standing still available. Hopefully they throw a bit of advertising at this, a decent crowd would make this gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭bleach94

Anyone see the guys on Glasto tonight? BBC just showed "Don't Look Back..." and whatever about the band being a bit shaky, they had a keyboard player who sounded awful and as if he was playing the wrong chords :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Ya they looked a mess but it wasn't helped by the technical issues. Still looking forward to seeing them in a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

Glastonbury Setlist

The Delaney
    Vertigo
    Time for Heroes
    Horrorshow
    Can't Stand Me Now
    The Ha Ha Wall
    Gunga Gin
    Music When the Lights Go Out
    What Katie Did
    The Boy Looked at Johnny
    Boys in the Band
    You're My Waterloo
    Handsome
    Death on the Stairs
    The Good Old Days
    Tell the King
    I Get Along
    What a Waster
    Don't Look Back Into the Sun

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭TheGoldenAges

Their first single off the new album "Anthems for Doomed Youth" which is coming out in September is out, called "Gunga Din".

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Beta Canis Majoris

Getting excited now!

just checked the setlist from Italy on Saturday night.........27 songs...........wont give any spoilers, but jaysus thats a decent stint by any stretch of the imagination.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

jossnjuice wrote: »
    just checked the setlist from Italy on Saturday night.........27 songs...........wont give any spoilers, but jaysus thats a decent stint by any stretch of the imagination.

Brilliant, cannot wait for this now

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ddullaghan

Hi All. Have 2 x standing tics i was looking to exchange for seating tics? will pay the difference if any.

ddullaghan wrote: »
    Hi All. Have 2 x standing tics i was looking to exchange for seating tics? will pay the difference if any.

PM Sent !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Did standing sell out for this ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,349 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

threein99 wrote: »
    Did standing sell out for this ?

No they on ticketmaster €55 approx (fees Inc.)

Advertisement