Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,729 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Elliot seems to be getting a serious group of horses under him to put it up to Mullins in the near future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

Nuts102 wrote: »
    Elliot seems to be getting a serious group of horses under him to put it up to Mullins in the near future.

If there was a top trainer betting without Mullins id have Elliott as a great shout at a price

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭jimjamcos

mr.jingle wrote: »
    If there was a top trainer betting without Mullins id have Elliott as a great shout at a price

Not a hope in hell he'd be a price. Would be a 1/2 shot or worse. He's going from strength to strength but will never be a threat to Mullins as long as O'Leary is sending horses to both

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭sting60

Elliot's horse in the bumper today looks a serious beast and they(gigginstown)have another top top performer in a presenting 4yr old that won today at my local ptp oldtown called gunnery sergeant.he is not the most attractive gelding but he is a seriously good mover and looks a horse to watch when he runs under rules for Elliot.it will be pointed out by some that I picked the retched mount Brandon from the ptp fields and never posted about stone hard who I saw win at oldtown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

jimjamcos wrote: »
    Not a hope in hell he'd be a price. Would be a 1/2 shot or worse. He's going from strength to strength but will never be a threat to Mullins as long as O'Leary is sending horses to both

Meant at Cheltenham Jim, he'd be guaranteed to be behind Nicholls and Henderson in the pecking order and maybe even Pipe, Hobbs and Jonjo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭jimjamcos

mr.jingle wrote: »
    Meant at Cheltenham Jim, he'd be guaranteed to be behind Nicholls and Henderson in the pecking order and maybe even Pipe, Hobbs and Jonjo

Sorry jingle, my bad. I'd say there will be a market without Mullins at some stage so will be interesting to see

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭seoirsem

What did Dessie Scahill do/say. Don't have time to look at the race.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

seoirsem wrote: »
    What did Dessie Scahill do/say. Don't have time to look at the race.

He called home Whatuthink instead of Lean Araig

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭curioser

convert wrote: »
    He called home Whatuthink instead of Lean Araig
    Whatuthink had led until three out, when he started to fade and Lean Araig came to the front, commentator didn't appear to see the switch. IMO he may have been focussing on the fav, 7/4 Tony Martin, Ruby Walsh in an eighteen runner three mile handicap hurdle. Dessie seems to have come under pressure in recent years from the demands of the betting exchanges - wasn't there a similar event at Leopardstown recently with a Tony Martin horse?

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Stacksey

When a Tony Martin horse is being heavily backed is that alot of his own cash and the owners cash?

• Advertisement
Advertisement