Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dundalk

Options
  • 29-01-2015 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭

Is the best handicapped horse ever to run tomorrow night over his proper trip at 16/1,I think so big time.he is so well handicapped it is embarrassing but he is trained by a very poor trainer IMO.mount flora.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Enlighten us oh great one.

Hogans perhaps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

Larghetto? Tell us!

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Andalucia

hopefully Charlie can sign off on a winner, Moving on Up looks to have a right chance with DOB up, 9/2 a fair price

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭sting60

When you watch everything and understand same then it becomes simple.have a look at the last race and tell me which horse is so thrown in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Gregk961

Probably on a different planet to you sting but as mentioned in another thread Asian Wing is on a tasty mark having won off a rating of 59 last year, loves this surface and is ridden by his usual jockey. Should be in with a squeek anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Really hope tomorrow isn't the one for Enigma Code. Hoping the next day is. Should be.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Beat the ballot in 8.05 looks good to me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Goldcupfav

Letters of Note should be way to good for these in the maiden at 7.05. Finished 4th one of the best 2yo filly maidens ran last year. Looks a banker imo just a slight worry Emmett McNamara is on board.

Goldcupfav wrote: »
    Letters of Note should be way to good for these in the maiden at 7.05. Finished 4th one of the best 2yo filly maidens ran last year. Looks a banker imo just a slight worry Emmett McNamara is on board.

You in Canada by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭scon86

sting60 wrote: »
    Is the best handicapped horse ever to run tomorrow night over his proper trip at 16/1,I think so big time.he is so well handicapped it is embarrassing but he is trained by a very poor trainer IMO.

Any chance you can post the name of the horse?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Mocha Joe

scon86 wrote: »
    Any chance you can post the name of the horse?

No some people love the oul secrecy on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,756 ✭✭✭corny

Jesus the suspense is killing me.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Really hope tomorrow isn't the one for Enigma Code. Hoping the next day is. Should be.

Why do you hope today is not the day? And why should it be next time?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

3 for me today.

6.35 enigma code. Seriously well handicapped. Ran well the last day fron a wide draw. Max bet 5 pts win at 10s

9.05 asian wing got on at 9s best price now 7s. Still may be some value in that. 2pts win

5.45 mias boy 5/1 very well handicapped. Third the last day. Good opportunity. 2 pts win

Most of these have been spoken about previously so write ups short n sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,404 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

6:35 - Burren View Lady (6/1)
    9:05 - Asian Wing (13/2)

Both very well handicapped horses with some interesting money for both, and a trainer change from Asian Wing. I've followed Asian Wing off a cliff, so hoping today is the day I get repaid.

Singles and a double.

3:45 Prescott has been red hot on the AW this Winter, has only one out today - Vejovis (5/2).

4:45 Also, no-hoper trainer Nikki Evans has one out today called Thirtypointstothree. This one was beaten by just a neck just the other week. Weights have now swung to the favour of Thirty - so I wouldn't at all be surprised to see it come up trumps today - 6/1

You in Canada by any chance?

No why would would ask that ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

I'm Back on Island Express Today 4th when missed the kick last time has ran much better than the form looks very hopeful today, if he puts his best hoof forward he will win a race like this 14-1 lingfield 2.35.

I'm Back on Island Express Today 4th when missed the kick last time has ran much better than the form looks very hopeful today, if he puts his best hoof forward he will win a race like this 14-1 lingfield 2.35.
    Have a small e/w on Volito at 20/1. Off a very nice mark now, has CD form at Lingfield, usually sees a bit of cash if connections are confident. Don't see it winning, but today might be a prep race for it winning next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Gregk961

The 1.30 at Lingfield is definatly the worst handicap ive seen for a while, dreadful stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

Have a small e/w on Volito at 20/1. Off a very nice mark now, has CD form at Lingfield, usually sees a bit of cash if connections are confident. Don't see it winning, but today might be a prep race for it winning next time.

Im living in the penthouse apartment of 2nd place hotel at the moment so a reverse forecast might be an idea :p

ft9 wrote: »
    Why do you hope today is not the day? And why should it be next time?

Trappy enough race with a few well handicapped and a few dodgy operators. Just think that if they think he is well in, and will win one soon, they might hold off and go again in an easier 6f race.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭hudhastings

today is one of those days me thinks hope tonight is better

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Mount Flora at 11s in the last is very generous for me.
    Back up in trip(needs every yard) and first time blinkers.
    Should go close.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭sting60

Mount Flora at 11s in the last is very generous for me.
    Back up in trip(needs every yard) and first time blinkers.
    Should go close.
    Check out the first post I'm on at 16/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

Is the best handicapped horse ever to run tomorrow night over his proper trip at 16/1,I think so big time.he is so well handicapped it is embarrassing but he is trained by a very poor trainer IMO.mount flora.

I follow your posts and you are regularly on the mark. I just dont see it, sure its got a lot less weight than last week. However even with the extra 10, Bomber Jackson is in fine fettle having just been touched off last week. The one two were miles clear of the rest. Infact I see Bomber Jackson's previous win has been on some way franked by Sar Oiche who won earlier, albeit in a maiden. The jockey is my only concern. The horse Faulkner is on one I saw as dangerously well handicapped.

Enigma Code is an enigma. Nearly guaranteed to win tonight that I havent backed it!

Interesting that money coming for sixtyfiveroses in the 7.35 @ Dundalk.

Some gamble going on Jo Hughes horse in the last at Wolves.

Check out the first post I'm on at 16/1.

What bookie did you get on with? I was looking at him this morning and I couldn't get 16's anywhere. Opened up at 10/1, 12/1 generally.

ft9 wrote: »
    What bookie did you get on with? I was looking at him this morning and I couldn't get 16's anywhere. Opened up at 10/1, 12/1 generally.

http://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/dundalk/21:05/winner/bet-history/mount-flora/today

Couldnt see any bookie going 16/1 myself. 14 with Boyles was the biggest i seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,764 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Luimneach Abu 8-1 9.05
    I like this ew.
    Has run well here last couple of times and on a nice weight here.

• Advertisement

Goldcupfav wrote: »
    http://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/dundalk/21:05/winner/bet-history/mount-flora/today

Couldnt see any bookie going 16/1 myself. 14 with Boyles was the biggest i seen.

Yeah I saw that, just can't understand why someone would lie about a price, perhaps it's a bookie not listed there, that's why I asked.

Advertisement