Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday 24/1

Options
13»

Comments

If in Doubt must have hit every fence going around there. AP earned his fee there but great ride.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,814 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

The Drapper Tapper 5-1 4.20

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭oPATCHo

The Druids Nephew is 14.5 for the Cleeve. This must be one of the worst prices I have ever seen bar none

I think so too. On

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭oPATCHo

TheTorment wrote: »
    If in Doubt must have hit every fence going around there. AP earned his fee there but great ride.

I was on the second place :mad: 100/1 matched in play :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

Gutsy by Saphir de rheu. Surprised he won that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,406 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

sdoc13 wrote: »
    Two for me tomorrow at lingfield.

Profile Star in the 1.35 14/1. He has won off of 78 and 71 and is down to a mark of 63. Backed this its last run when it drifted like a barge in the betting. Ran well to finish beaten 3L in 5th. Thought it was given an easy enough ride and put into trouble. Fav also well handicapped and well supported but this lad is equally as well in and is 3.5 times the price. 3 pts win.

2.35 Loyalty 16/1 last win was off 87. Down to a mark of 75, Ran reasonably the last day and having had a difficult early part of the race ran on well at the finish. Definately capable of winning a race like this off this mark. 3 pts win.

I have also had a 1pt double.
    Well done sir, the rest of us got gubbed today.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

One horse let me down for 6k in a lucky 15. Going to click one of these soon :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,406 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

The only other one I was consideringis Walkon but again will just watch. This could be a plot horse for a festival handicap. Either that or Alan King is totally clueless because this must be one of the worst campaigned horses I have ever seen. He is no 3 miler and running him in the National constituted animal cruelty. Back down in trip tomorrow he's one to seriously watch
    Retired - http://www.racingpost.com/news/live.sd?event_id=6050424&category=0

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭nobody told me

Gringo180 wrote: »
    One horse let me down for 6k in a lucky 15. Going to click one of these soon :cool:

There's always one...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

There's always one...

Thats sick.

I wouldnt mind even if me last one placed I would of got just over a grand. It came 4th.

• Advertisement
Advertisement