Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teenage boy 'poses as doctor' in hospital gynaecology department for a month

Options
2»

Comments

The article does say that he had no patient contact until he was caught and he never had access to patient areas. Not sure how they can be sure of that mind you.

Phew. Though you wouldn't be keen on him having access to records or notes either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

Candie wrote: »
    I feel sorry for the poor women who were in hospital with god-knows-what medical issues, finding out they were being spied on by a kid in a white coat for kicks.

He's a little creep and I hope they throw the book at him to discourage any other little creeps who think it'll be fun to play peeping tom to a load of sick people.

Yep, someone could have been worried sh1tless about some issue issue and then it stops being funny.
    The article does say that he had no patient contact until he was caught and he never had access to patient areas. Not sure how they can be sure of that mind you.

So the health service in the US is so good they can afford to have Doctors doing very little? Unless of course he was examining test results which could kind of make it worse.

Nasty little git - I hope he gets what's coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭conorhal

So he appeared to do no work, didn't interact with patients and generally couldn't be found by junior doctors?
    In that case he wasn't pretending to be a doctor, he was faking it as a consultant.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭fonda

conorhal wrote: »
    So he appeared to do no work, didn't interact with patients and generally couldn't be found by junior doctors?
    In that case he wasn't pretending to be a doctor, he was faking it as a consultant.

HSE are headhunting him as we speak!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

fonda wrote: »
    HSE are headhunting him as we speak!

I am sure they will be dilated to meet him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭FrostyJack

How tall was he? If he walked in the wrong door he could have got a box in the face :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

What a legend :D

Advertisement