Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teenage boy 'poses as doctor' in hospital gynaecology department for a month

Options
  • 20-01-2015 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭

WEST PALM BEACH, FL. (WTNH)– West Palm Beach police busted a teen who had been posing as an OB/GYN doctor at a hospital for about a month.

The South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that police were called to St. Mary’s Medical Center last Tuesday, after a patient alerted the OB/GYN office staff that a young man who “appeared to be a child” was dressed as a doctor inside an exam room.

The teen, who was not identified, was then caught by police while in an examination room with a patient, wearing a lab coat with the hospital’s logo, a stethoscope around his neck and mask on his face.

The teen reportedly told police that he had been a doctor for years and that his family could vouch for him.

http://wtnh.com/2015/01/20/teen-poses-as-obgyn-doctor-for-a-month-at-fl-hospital/

Not even sure how that happened, but that kid is gonna be scarred for life, and that hospital is gonna get sued.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Doogie Howser :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

police were called to St. Mary’s Medical Center

Right place so.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Yellowblackbird

Nice con. Do you concur?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Thought he'd get to see loads of vaginas, actually got to see vaginas with herpes, fistulas, prolapses and all manner of horrid oozing diseases.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Nice con. Do you concur?

Not really. Thinks it'll be sexy time, till a bunch of 80 year old grannies show up :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

LINK

It's like something you'd expect from a TV show with the perverted teen... XD

• Registered Users Posts: 7,997 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

thats mank, anyone visiting the gynaecology department isn't there for compliments on their sweet brazilian.

Oh the horrors that young man must have seen......

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

The young lad described it as being 'like a fish out of water'.

But pretending to be a doctor wasn't so bad...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,954 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Hobby: Gynaecology

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭UCDVet

thats mank, anyone visiting the gynaecology department isn't there for compliments on their sweet brazilian.

Oh the horrors that young man must have seen......

A million times this. The ratio of things you'd want to see, to things you wouldn't; would make the whole thing a nightmare.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭conorhal

UCDVet wrote: »
    A million times this. The ratio of things you'd want to see, to things you wouldn't; would make the whole thing a nightmare.

Might explain this:

http://uk.eonline.com/news/575825/neil-patrick-harris-and-david-burtka-are-married-see-the-first-pic-from-their-wedding-in-italy

Doogie never quite got over his stint as an OBJYN....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

This is one of these stock 'news' stories that surface every six months or so, next time it will be Albania, Chile the time after that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

There seems to be a spate of this, as we had a similar thread opened yesterday.

They're everywhere!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 126 ✭✭harrymagina

I hope he got paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,921 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Seems like a clever (but criminal) idea to get your kicks, but as has been suggested, he will have seen sights like a nail bomb going off in a butchers fridge, probably ruined his prospects for life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 HannahJade

I find this hilarious.... how in the name of bejaysus did he get away with it for a month!!

Fair play to him - he def has balls!

Although I really don't think it would have been as appealing and desirable as he thought.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Just trying to keep his hand in.

I'm no gynaecologist, but I know a c*nt when I see one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭KungPao

I wonder if he had doner kebabs for his lunch?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭wilhelm roentgen

A total ovary action

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

I sure fallopian doesn't get away with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Yellowblackbird

cloud493 wrote: »
    Not really. Thinks it'll be sexy time, till a bunch of 80 year old grannies show up :eek:

It's a film reference that went over your head. Keep your granny fantasies to yourself.

Oh hai other thread o/

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Threads merged

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Mods make me look stoopid.

Stoopid mods.

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭NotYourYear20

kylith wrote: »
    Thought he'd get to see loads of vaginas, actually got to see vaginas with herpes, fistulas, prolapses and all manner of horrid oozing diseases.

So it's probably safe to say he's now gay.

I feel sorry for the poor women who were in hospital with god-knows-what medical issues, finding out they were being spied on by a kid in a white coat for kicks.

He's a little creep and I hope they throw the book at him to discourage any other little creeps who think it'll be fun to play peeping tom to a load of sick people.

• Advertisement

Candie wrote: »
    I feel sorry for the poor women who were in hospital with god-knows-what medical issues, finding out they were being spied on by a kid in a white coat for kicks.

He's a little creep and I hope they throw the book at him to discourage any other little creeps who think it'll be fun to play peeping tom to a load of sick people.

The article does say that he had no patient contact until he was caught and he never had access to patient areas. Not sure how they can be sure of that mind you.

Advertisement