Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game week 22 Match day Thread.

Options
1282930313234»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭FrClintPower

A horrific week, left Boyd in instead of Downing by mistake so instead of ending up with a pretty bad 44 points, I got a truly disastrous 35. With a GW rank of outside 3 million :( I've gone from around 8k OR, to 16k ish.

Anyway, at least I have my wildcard still intact. I'll probably hold off until the last possible gameweek still as my team isn't actually in bad shape. I had been adamant I wasn't getting Costa in, and mightn't still, but his haul at the weekend is giving me second thoughts.. Much to ponder.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81

32 points

Worst. Wildcard. Ever.

My wild card team beat you by 1 whole point! 33 moves me from 66k down to 122K.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

ended on 56, average enough but my pay league lads are catching me ...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

56. An overall fall from 95k to 110k.

Wooooo. >_<

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Mirallas taking it. Anyone who has Baines must be going mad

Baines was my Captain....:mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Moving quickly along...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

FutureGuy wrote: »

Moving quickly along...

I'm in good company in the 32 point club so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭irish bloke

Ok, so it's probably been asked loads already, but what happened to the "Totalfpl" site.

No updates on team selection in weeks.
    Was a great site

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Ok, so it's probably been asked loads already, but what happened to the "Totalfpl" site.

Was a great site

It seems like "Frank" has got bored of it by the looks of it. He knows his code so no way the basic problems they are having now would be happening if he was still willing to put the time in. They were the first to do a lot of what they do but now there are a load of others doing the same if you are still using it probably time to move on!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,364 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Was a great site
    I still use it for Bonus Points and Rivals. Although for some reason they can't handle Diego Costa's name, so whenever he's due a Bonus Point or scores in my rivals teams it totally skews it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Shedite27 wrote: »
    I still use it for Bonus Points and Rivals. Although for some reason they can't handle Diego Costa's name, so whenever he's due a Bonus Point or scores in my rivals teams it totally skews it.

So it doesn't happen that often then?!

Advertisement