Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game week 22 Match day Thread.

Options
  • 17-01-2015 7:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭

Going with Kane (c), Haz (vc), was very tempted to use W-card but next week will wait for Kun.
    Good luck!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭sanket

going with downing and taking my chances...i know i will regret it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

Wild carded

Pantimillion

Filipe Luis
    Gardos
    Cissokho
    Wisdom

Hazard (c)
    Sanchez
    Di Maria

Aguero
    Costa
    Kane

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Wild carded

Pantimillion

Filipe Luis
    Gardos
    Cissokho
    Wisdom

Hazard (c)
    Sanchez
    Di Maria

Aguero
    Costa
    Kane

That is a very light defence to be sending out the week of your wildcard, only Cissokho is at home and that's to a Liverpool team who look like they'll score goals.

I've been going over and over Aguero in my head and I think Chelsea away next week has convinced me to take a chance without him till after that and suck up the rises. It could be a costly choice but I'm not convinced he's worth the hit as a swap for Costa this week.

That is a very light defence to be sending out the week of your wildcard, only Cissokho is at home and that's to a Liverpool team who look like they'll score goals.

I've been going over and over Aguero in my head and I think Chelsea away next week has convinced me to take a chance without him till after that and suck up the rises. It could be a costly choice but I'm not convinced he's worth the hit as a swap for Costa this week.

Can't be arsed going big on defence, and with Azpil, Yoshida and Alderweirald out for a while I think Luis and Gardos will get plenty of game time. Sunderland look like having good fixtures too so taking a chance with Panti

Can't be arsed going big on defence, and with Azpil, Yoshida and Alderweirald out for a while I think Luis and Gardos will get plenty of game time. Sunderland look like having good fixtures too so taking a chance with Panti

You could very quickly regret Luis to be honest, away to Swansea and home to City is all he's likely to get before Azpil is back. I'd look at forgoing Chelsea defence altogether or elsetrying to find the money for an upgrade

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,328 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Forster

Terry - Zab - Hutton

Hazard - Sanchez - Di Maria - Silva

Costa - Ings (c) - Kane (v)

Last week before Aguero! Come on my boy Danny Ings!

You could very quickly regret Luis to be honest, away to Swansea and home to City is all he's likely to get before Azpil is back. I'd look at forgoing Chelsea defence altogether or elsetrying to find the money for an upgrade

Cheers. Which of my Midfielders or strikers would you suggest downgrading to improve the defence?

Heaton
    Cameron Wasi Terry
    Sterling Haz Silva Sanchez
    Costa Aguero Kane (c)

Best of luck everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,640 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Still undecided on captain choice.

Hazard,Kane or Aguero. Heart says Aguero, head says Kane.....

Up against Swiper in the Champions cup, really difficult start for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Speroni
    Wisdom Terry Dummett
    Eriksen Hazard Sanchez Silva
    Austin Costa Kane
    Elliott, Hutton, Naylor, Marney.

Paul Merson's favourite 'keeper Peroni in for a two week punt. I would have went for Adrian but Kun went up last night. Would have went for Begovic but he's about to drop.

So third choice Julian it is. With my record with keepers and transferring them out at the wrong time this season I am expecting a penalty save and match winner for Hart tomorrow!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Da Gea
    Ivanovic Cameron Dummett
    Siggy Hazard Sanchez Silva
    Austin Costa Kane (C)

Subs: Boyd , Hutton, Chambers.

1 FT to use.. not sure! Aguero coming in next week so hopefully he has a quiet day tomorrow..

Wildcard next week so I may as well use it!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

2ft.

Green
    Terry - Zabaleta - Wisdom
    Sanchez - Hazard - Silva - Chadli
    Aguero - Kane - Austin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

thewools wrote: »
    Da Gea
    Ivanovic Cameron Dummett
    Siggy Hazard Sanchez Silva
    Austin Costa Kane (C)

Subs: Boyd , Hutton, Chambers.

1 FT to use.. not sure! Aguero coming in next week so hopefully he has a quiet day tomorrow..

Wildcard next week so I may as well use it!

Have enough in the bank to transfer out Boyd for Di Maria... Think i'll go with that and bench Siggy...

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭auldgranny

Forster
    Bertrand Konchesky Wisdom
    Sanchez Hazard Chadli Silva
    Kane Costa Ings

Heaton Chambers Shawcross Boyd

Any suggestions for two FT

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Anyone with Austin and Boyd thinking about benching the former and playing the latter?

Cheers. Which of my Midfielders or strikers would you suggest downgrading to improve the defence?

You'd probably have to post your subs also, from that crew I'd look at downgrading DiMaria for the moment. Not having Haz or Sanchez could be fatal

You'd probably have to post your subs also, from that crew I'd look at downgrading DiMaria for the moment. Not having Haz or Sanchez could be fatal

Duff Abrighton Ameobi Myhill :D

Think you could be spot on about ADM

I'll play about with it and see what I come up with

Is Duff likely to start today?

Have to play him,PVA or Hutton.

dahat wrote: »
    Is Duff likely to start today?

Have to play him,PVA or Hutton.

Play Hutton. Liverpool are in decent form but aren't scoring alot and Villa are tight

Edit: I don't think Duff will start, however I take back what I said above, start him as he has the best fixture and Hutton 1st defensive sub

8-10 wrote: »
    Play Hutton. Liverpool are in decent form but aren't scoring alot and Villa are tight

Edit: I don't think Duff will start, however I take back what I said above, start him as he has the best fixture and Hutton 1st defensive sub

Fear of the cameo does strike though, which is likely IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Team Trigger is primed and ready for action!

Foster
    Terry, Hutton, Bertrand,
    Sanchez, Hazard, Silva, Chadi,
    Aguero, Costsa, Kane (c).

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

No early game on a Saturday always makes Kev :(

dahat wrote: »
    Fear of the cameo does strike though, which is likely IMO.

He hasn't come of the bench once all season, very possible but I wouldn't necessarily say likely but sure we'll see.

I just can't believe Duff is still playing football at this level after all these years, was surprised he's gotten so much gametime this season

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Krul
    Terry Bertrand Trippier
    ADM Hazard Sanchez Fabregas
    Kane(c) Aguero Giroud
    (Foster-Wasi Boyd PVA)

Stuck with Kane as captain in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,094 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

KevIRL wrote: »
    No early game on a Saturday always makes Kev :(

Just hitting the road (Dublin to Kerry) now. We would have been leaving 2 hours earlier if there was an early game ;)

Duff Abrighton Ameobi Myhill :D

Think you could be spot on about ADM

I'll play about with it and see what I come up with

We're on the wrong thread here but with a bench as weak as that allied to your weak starting defence I would consider a significant downgrade of DiMaria (Chadli or someone from Palace) or else Costa, you are terribly light aside from your big guns.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

De Gea

Terry -- Shawcross -- Duff

Haz -- Silva -- Downing -- Sanchez

Aguero (C) -- Kane -- Costa

Hutton will sub in for Duff if he doesn't play. Still debating whether to captain Kane. I would risk Aguero but my closest rivals will more than likely have Kane captain so I may play it safe

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Benched Sterling in the end. Aguero c.

As I was at the start of the week after a million changes in between. Sooo nearly benched Kane.

My young lads birthday party today. Phone going off now. See yis for MOTD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭AboutaWeekAgo

De Gea
    Terry, Wisdom, Hutton
    Silva, Hazard, Sanchez, Di Maria, Downing
    Costa, Kane

Still no idea who I'm putting the armband on!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

I thought I only had one decision to make Wasi home to stoke or PVA away to spurs
    currently starting PVA but first to get 3 votes here starts :D
    now I'm seeing people benching siggy for Boyd........had not even considered it.......

Advertisement