Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what's the most disgusting thing you've seen on the Internet?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

macyard wrote: »
    You never been linked a vid say of a song then half way through it changes to a quick beheading?

Oddly no but then at my age I'd not be watching much hip hop and rap ;) and it's unlikely that a 20 minute live version of Deep Purples Wring that Neck would get such treatment.

I should say I'm not on Face**** either, I'll guess most such links are passed about on that site and similar.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 380 ✭✭macyard

Oddly no but then at my age I'd not be watching much hip hop and rap ;) and it's unlikely that a 20 minute live version of Deep Purples Wring that Neck would get such treatment.

I should say I'm not on Face**** either, I'll guess most such links are passed about on that site and similar.

Yeah they passed around as suprise shock value gore, eventually the longer you use the Internet eventually you will see some of that stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I find the ones in the op and ones like it funny, can make you grimace but all a laugh, fun to share with friends. (well the jar one is a bit grim and seeing it once was enough)

The gore, beheadings, torture, never sought out/have avoided. I till remembered the earlier beheadings that turned up online and a lot of people seemed to seek them out to watch them. I really don't want to see/hear that ****, words fail me...

I did stumble upon a video probably 15 years ago or so, shook me. It was an asian woman in stilettos on a bridge, just destroying some tiny kitten. Kicking it all over the place, puncturing it with her stiletto, not a care in the world on the woman, the sounds and vulnerability of the kitten. Hard to convey but it was stomach churingly terrible. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Amazingfun

I make myself take a walk through Bestgore.com on occasion...reality check and all that. Plus the founder of that site is a bit of a free-speech Martyr in Canada so it's good to support him.

But the (first) thing I saw online that I wished I hadn't was the *Mr. Hands* horse video. Just Uugh. Documentary called ZOO contains his and some of his pals stories btw but doesn't contain the graphic material. Still pretty gross tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jay-me

Has to be this abomination!

http://facebook.com/profile.php?=73322363

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

Ive a pretty strong stomach for viewing stuff but 1 thing that gets me is the fur farms in China. Sickening treatment of animals. There's videos on youtube.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭shedweller

Andrewf20 wrote: »
    Ive a pretty strong stomach for viewing stuff but 1 thing that gets me is the fur farms in China. Sickening treatment of animals. There's videos on youtube.
    Would that be the one where there is a skinned dog looking at the camera? That made me more angry than sick actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

shedweller wrote: »
    Would that be the one where there is a skinned dog looking at the camera? That made me more angry than sick actually.

Yes - that would be one of them alright. Angry - absolutely. Vile humans.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,618 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Child run over by a train..... That's me for the night lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

The guy with 2 dicks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,346 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Probably a suicide in police custody. They failed to search a man properly and he pulled a gun on himself. Found it chilling.

I've not seen the more famous ones beheadings, ISIS, 2 girls, 1 cup, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover54

jay-me wrote: »

I never knew people felt this way about me. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

The story of baby Brianna, a 5 month old who died after suffering abuse from the day she was born.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,618 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Probably a suicide in police custody. They failed to search a man properly and he pulled a gun on himself. Found it chilling.

Yeah, and then the cop comes in and shouts "oh f*ck!" :P

Advertisement