Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what's the most disgusting thing you've seen on the Internet?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

How can ye watch any of the **** posted in this thread? Vile

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Indeed, they should ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭cruais

macyard wrote: »
    Rotton.com?

It used to be linked a lot during my goon time on SA
    Thats it!

Is it still going?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭Aspiring

Egginacup wrote: »
    Beheadings are a new thing or internet videos of them?

Videos. As another user said they commonly appear on social networks and online forums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

This F1 decapitation picture is pretty horrific.

https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3605/3640874061_a1e4c0865f.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭cassid

Landed in some us site about celebrities was are rip. Was looking up all the real old guys to see what happened to them. One link was for Paul walker and it had a link of the crash site and his body, shocking, it haunted me for ages.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Came up in Facebook feed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭jugger0

A young Russian soldier beheaded by Chechen rebels...I don't think the images and sounds will ever leave me.

I think i was 14 when i saw this, Dagestan massacre, really disturbing video. The more videos you watch the less you feel, some of the cartel videos are gross though, skinning people and stuff, they really take it to a new level, way worse than the ISIS boys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

jugger0 wrote: »
    I think i was 14 when i saw this, Dagestan massacre, really disturbing video. The more videos you watch the less you feel, some of the cartel videos are gross though, skinning people and stuff, they really take it to a new level, way worse than the ISIS boys.

Was it from the Dagestan massacre? This video just starts off with a soldier on the ground and a boot on his face,I read that the soldiers in the Dagestan video were captured and put on trial for it

Was it from the Dagestan massacre? This video just starts off with a soldier on the ground and a boot on his face,I read that the soldiers in the Dagestan video were captured and put on trial for it

Oh wait thats another one, thats the short one, knife to the throat. The Dagestan one was way worse, i heard the Spetz Natz hunted them down and killed them all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Saw a video of either Polish/Russian fella's torturing homeless people with hammers and screwdriver. Watch about 45sec's of the video, was trying to turn it off and all I could hear was a fellas head being smashed in with a hammer.

**** that, not my kinda idea of a good nights viewing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

jugger0 wrote: »
    Oh wait thats another one, thats the short one, knife to the throat. The Dagestan one was way worse, i heard the Spetz Natz hunted them down and killed them all.

I wouldn't even watch that Dagestan one I read some of the transcript of it and yeah...just nope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

The video quality of Dagestan isn't the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

nudity is whatever, beastiality I can stomach just about, I'd take one look, feel slightly unnerved and move on with my day. wouldn't stick in the head long enough to put me off dinner.

but gore....that's where I draw the line. can't understand the mentality of someone who would actively seek that stuff out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

A young Russian soldier beheaded by Chechen rebels...I don't think the images and sounds will ever leave me.
    Macavity. wrote: »
    I've watched all the well known gore/death videos. None of them have really shocked me tbh. I can't think of any video or picture on the internet that has disgusted me so much that it has stayed in my mind.

So you seen this one(mentioned above), I felt really bad for that guy.. He kinda knows what's gonna happen, but doesn't really fight back in hope that it's not gonna happen.... Poor lad :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

Most disgusting thing I've ever seen on the Internet is Facebook pages begging for shares. ''If this status gets 60000000 likes it will save my husbands life"

Some of the most disgusting ways to make a bit of revenue iv ever seen.

One popped up on my Facebook months ago saying if this picture (of a pregnant woman) got 20,000 likes 'ile name the child Transformer''.

Christ.

Robsweezie wrote: »
    nudity is whatever, beastiality I can stomach just about, I'd take one look, feel slightly unnerved and move on with my day. wouldn't stick in the head long enough to put me off dinner.

but gore....that's where I draw the line. can't understand the mentality of someone who would actively seek that stuff out.

I'd say its curiosity for the most part, people getting run over by trains, disintegrated by explosives, decapitated, sniped in the head, ran over by a tank, burned to death.. its stuff you don't see everyday. Also at the start it was a macho thing, i'd feel like a wimp if i didn't watch them.

They certainly make you appreciate how great we have things over here, we are living the life.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Mod

Please don't link to pics or vids, we can find them from the descriptions if for some reason we would want too.

Ireland isn't so bad after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Jarsquatter is easily the worst thing I've seen, in terms of clenching the old nipsy.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Hoop66 wrote: »
    Jarsquatter is easily the worst thing I've seen, in terms of clenching the old nipsy.

Yep don't think anything else comes close to that in terms of making want to bleach my eyes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Saralee4

I saw something far worse than all of those combined

You poor thing, when you saw that, you must have just thought 'why me'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

cant believe no one has said man hit by train yet, thats a classic messed up video

<SNIP>

Please read above warning, no links!

Mod.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Saw a beheading. Surprisingly unchill experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,411 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Aspiring wrote: »
    Saw the Mexican cartel beheading that was doing the rounds a few years ago, was only 16 at the time. Horrible stuff, and the worst part is these are commonplace now with ISIS and the like.

Was that the one where the 2 men were tied up by the wall and one had his head cut off with a chainsaw?

Someone I'm friend with on FB put that up a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭HAMMERCURRENT

university of port harcourt students brutally beaten and burned

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭csallmighty

Shoveldog :(

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover54

K4t wrote: »
    Indeed, they should ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist.

You don't need to actually view the aftermath of a horrific car accident (or any other gory video/image) to know that it existed.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,411 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

You don't need to actually view the aftermath of a horrific car accident (or any other gory video/image) to know that it existed.

Some people have always had a kind of morbid fascination about anything to do with death, big crowds would come to see a public hanging or beheading down through the ages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Uncle Ben

shedweller wrote: »
    Liveleak and bestgore have shown me more of the world than i'd ever have seen without them.
    The worst? 1:Dual chainsaw decapitation.
    2:Jam jar up where the sun dont shine. And it broke. Faaaack!!!

Gory dashcam videos barely register anymore. Although i did see this one that showed the aftermath. Mangled car was laying up against the bent railings on a bridge. Big pools of blood on the road amongst the rain puddles. The odd hand dangled out from the wreckage, the odd kids toy was visible. Not gory but very upsetting. Changed how i drive thats for sure. And i havent driven like a loon in over fifteen years!
    We all live relatively sheltered lives eh?
    Oh, i just saw this video today of an 11 year old boy pulled from a river that had been eaten by pirahnas. He was eaten to the bone everywhere bar the top of his head and face and his feet because his shoes were on.
    Yes, we certainly live sheltered lives.

You are certainly warped.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Duckjob

Macavity. wrote: »
    This F1 decapitation picture is pretty horrific.

https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3605/3640874061_a1e4c0865f.jpg

aaaaaaaannndd, that's eating off the agenda for the foreseeable future for me. Why the hell did I click that link while getting dinner ready ?

Advertisement