Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dancing with a girl

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭illdoit2morrow

Pull up a chair and start stuffing notes in her knickers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

Don't attempt to spin or do a two handed overhead spin as you will do it wrong and try to break her arms unless you are from foreign landia, Damn you slick Rick!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Possibly the first "slow set" i danced to was when I was 13 and it was at my sister's wedding, with one of her friends, she must have been in her early 20's.

All good, clean, honest fun for a photo opportunity of course, but I pulled a boner, oh did I pull a boner.

Hard to conceal in a pair of slacks with the shirt tucked in, let me tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

D-FENS wrote: »
    Possibly the first "slow set" i danced to was when I was 13 and it was at my sister's wedding, with one of her friends, she must have been in her early 20's.

All good, clean, honest fun for a photo opportunity of course, but I pulled a boner, oh did I pull a boner.

Hard to conceal in a pair of slacks with the shirt tucked in, let me tell you.

Did you not try and stand it up?😀

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Chemical Byrne

e) drop the paw,
    f) lob the gob,
    g) lob it in, boss
    h) all of the above

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Cheese Wagstaff

Lean in close to her, and then whisper the following:

"Can I take some of your earwax? I want to add it to the shrine."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Do the drunken Giraffe!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Reebrock

Moonwalk the **** away.

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭pedatron

I'm mad to know was Dartsplayer actually out last night and looking for advice!

Advertisement