Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night clubs

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

I remember music being quite good in the nightclubs in the mid 90's,i am sure its terrible and too loud now

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭BetterThanThou

Maybe it's because I live in Dublin(which I'd imagine would be expensive), but I've seen very few nightclubs charge more than a tenner in, and if they do the drink is normally dirt cheap, and there's a bunch of night clubs I know that are less than a fiver in, or sometimes even free, also with dirt cheap drink. That's the main reason I even go to night clubs, the savings over a late bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

I met my wife in a nightclub.

We thought we were both at work :eek::mad::(:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭Anesthetize

ScumLord wrote: »
    I think the late bar is killing off some nightclubs.
    I actually don't see much difference between nightclubs in Ireland and late bars. It's not like nightclubs on the continent which stay open right through the night and into the morning. So you could say that blatant, nanny-state restrictions are killing nightclubs in Ireland. Here it's more like just paying into a late bar for two hours.

Advertisement