Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uppababy Vista with Rumble Seat

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 kmmtd

BusyIzzy wrote: »
    Ruthanne - just for info, I rang Tony Kealys 2 weeks ago and they expected them in by the end of Nov. I also had an email from Uppababy saying they are still being manufactured and they expected them to be out in shops again around now.
    I'm due in March and will have a 20month old then too.

I had ordered and paid for a rumble seat but there was a major delay. It has literally just arrived this weekend. I managed to get one second hand so have a brand new in box one to sell on.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Do u still have this for sale? We have run into the same problem with tiny kealys

quote="kmmtd;98105832"]I had ordered and paid for a rumble seat but there was a major delay. It has literally just arrived this weekend. I managed to get one second hand so have a brand new in box one to sell on.[/quote]

Advertisement