Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terrorists to attack ireland!?

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭evo2000

So in effect little difference to the us military using shannon as a stop point on route to Iraq???
    Only they are on the opposite sides of the war?

Though I could understand (not agree with)...if them Islamists attacked us warplanes in Shannon....though would this create an awlful ****storm if the us were to return fire on Irish soil??

Not if they shot the **** out of extremists trying to blow up shannon airport if that happened id imagine they d be thanked, and i think theres a thing in place where its joint irish and american while the yanks are there so they have the right to defend it or something i could be wrong tho

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

I asked every Muslim I met today if they had any plans to attack Ireland and they all gave an emphatic 'No!', so I think we're safe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭AndonHandon

Google HQ could be targeted after they publish a million copies of the French comic book.

I asked every Muslim I met today if they had any plans to attack Ireland and they all gave an emphatic 'No!', so I think we're safe.

Extremist doesn't = Muslim broseph!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Venus In Furs

Yeah, and arguably waging more destruction than they ever did.
    SF are arguably waging more destruction now than the IRA did in the 70s and 80s...?

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Egginacup

evo2000 wrote: »
    http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/paris-jihad-attacks-could-hit-4957807

Paper fear mongering or do you think it holds any weight?

After reading the article it annoys me that there are known terrorists holding irish passports 40 of them, the fact that you cant come to ireland via Ferry unchecked is another thing...

If whats said in the article is true ireland is ****ing pathetic, we know there are extremists holding irish passports and we do nothing about it, we know there are extremists in the country and do nothing about, if this is true we are a tragedy waiting to happen and it will be 100% our own fault for not having the balls to do something about it first!

So you know there are extremists holding Irish passports do you? And what would you propose to do about it? It's not illegal to hold an Irish passport, is it? What did you have in mind?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

phew!! thanks for that, i can sleep easy tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 8,500 ✭✭✭brevity

glued wrote: »
    Oh The Daily Mirror must have moved on from their million articles about GIANT KILLING DEATH SPIDERS...

Rag of a paper.

What's all this about giant death spiders?!

Egginacup wrote: »
    So you know there are extremists holding Irish passports do you? And what would you propose to do about it? It's not illegal to hold an Irish passport, is it? What did you have in mind?

According to the article im assuming there is extremists holding Irish passports, do you have some difficulty in reading what i typed ? Other country's such as the US and Britain have also become some how magically aware that there are extremists holding passports to there country's :eek: so no its not outside the realm of possibility that there are extremists holding irish passports...

Let me ask you a question since your basically repeating a question ive already answered in this thread, what would you do? if you knew there was extremists holding an irish passport would you be a goodie two shoes and let them waltz back into the country? do everything by the book i suppose or would you rather there passports taken and them kicked out of the country because of there extreme radical views and the danger they present.

People that are so opposed to the western world so much so that they would carry out attacks like in paris on innocent people dont deserve to live in the western world!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

SF are arguably waging more destruction now than the IRA did in the 70s and 80s...?
    Tongue in cheek.:p

Never mentioned SF or the IRA either.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭The other fella

My uncle is in the IRA anyway and ill just get them after those muslims if they try anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,234 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Just giving the people what they want.

Laughed out loud at that. Modern times in a nutshell. Bill Gates drinks liquid poo! ;D

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭brandnewaward

It's an article Niamh Horan would have been proud to have written

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Chickentown

States Irish Independent reader.

Advertisement