Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDC Masters tournament 31 Jan and 1st Feb

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

can't help but feel if lewis lost a couple or three stone he would have a far greater chance of winning titles... always seems to be struggling in later stages..physicly

He's won 2 world championships :confused: I think its his attitude that lets him down. When he worked with Deller before(& since he got back) all the talk about him is "he's in the right frame of mind"

Messy stuff here. Not a great game at all.

Barney 11-6

Not watched a lot of the tournament(none this afternoon mind) but from what I've seen its all been pretty poor

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭melon_collie

Devastator wrote: »
    Barney 11-6

Not watched a lot of the tournament(none this afternoon mind) but from what I've seen its all been pretty poor

you missed a cracking match earlier this afternoon where Chizzy lost with an average of 108 against mvg who over averaged circa 110.

Barney has a great chance against mvg now. a repeat of last year's premier league final.

MVG wins

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭robman60

you missed a cracking match earlier this afternoon where Chizzy lost with an average of 108 against mvg who over averaged circa 110.

Barney has a great chance against mvg now. a repeat of last year's premier league final.

Chizzy v. MVG was a cracker, far better than the final I thought. Not a great tournament from what I saw but it's definitely welcome to have some PDC darts not on Sky.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,208 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

Devastator wrote:
    He's won 2 world championships  I think its his attitude that lets him down. When he worked with Deller before(& since he got back) all the talk about him is "he's in the right frame of mind"

I mean since then... he's ballooned ..and it affects his game stamina...I know a lot of the players are big but too big is a hindrence

I mean since then... he's ballooned ..and it affects his game stamina...I know a lot of the players are big but too big is a hindrence

I dont know if he's any or much bigger than when he won the worlds. No doubt he's far too big and heavy for his age but he's been playing his whole life he should have the experience to know how to set a pace.

For me its more he cant keep up his own highest standards and becomes jokey at times on stages and his concentration disappears. IF(2 letters but huge meaning lol) I ever played him I'd be dancing all over the oche and messing around to try and get him into a humerous mindset...then turn on the powerscoring and wipe the floor with him :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭sc86

crap tournament , another micky mouse event starting thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭Iron Hide

sc86 wrote: »
    crap tournament , another micky mouse event starting thursday

PL might be a bit Mickey Mouse, but barring three days for the UK finals in march its all there is between now and the matchplay in july!

Advertisement