Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Staying in on a Saturday night

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 126 ✭✭harrymagina

I'm so tired of partying, so very tired.

Spending 800 a month on alcohol is ridiculous. Off it for a few months now, new year resolution

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

OH is over at a friends party, I get to drink beer and watch football all night with no moaning

Is the party host good looking? You better stay on facebook to make sure no pictures of him grabbing her boobie go up

I'm debugging my apartment.

Not in a glamorous spy thriller way, in an unwanted insect invasion way. :(

And I'm tired after a long week and just want to stay put and watch tv and take naps.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Is the party host good looking? You better stay on facebook to make sure no pictures of him grabbing her boobie go up

She's not bad ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Quite enjoy staying in, nothing better than a nice night in on front of the telly. I also work some Sundays so no hangover in the morning is always welcome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭RubyGlee

am broke, its cold, im tired so many reasons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

I'm not a fan of pubs - especially when they're full of people. I always just end up wishing I was at home, watching television or reading a book. I've been described as 'very boring' - but only by people who I find extremely boring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

I'm up the duff so I've been in bed for the last hour :o

Milking it big time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Milking it big time

And someone will be milking you in a few months time. Congrats!

My boobs are so so painful, it's unimaginable right now!! Thanks for making me laugh though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

Milking it big time

Me too - sitting here rubbing my belly on the couch. I had two naps today - I'm living the dream! Congrats :D

This gave me a good giggle. Then I had breastfeeding flashbacks. Now I need chocolate :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Kevhog1988

Have my son and saving for a site. Hes in bed so im watching re runs of river cottage

Woshy wrote: »
    Me too - sitting here rubbing my belly on the couch. I had two naps today - I'm living the dream! Congrats :D

This gave me a good giggle. Then I had breastfeeding flashbacks. Now I need chocolate :D

I don't even have a belly to rub :o can't wait to get big!!! I love being pregnant.
    Congrats to you too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

thelad95 wrote: »
    Is there anything more depressing? I rarely stay in on a Saturday but this week I am. There's sweet fúck all on telly of any discernible quality apart from cheap entertainment shows and kids films on RTE 1.

If only there was some worldwide communication network which offers hours of entertainment for free! :pac:
    Why are you at home tonight?

I've got a new bit of ankle jewellery that won't let me leave the house.

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

I don't even have a belly to rub :o can't wait to get big!!! I love being pregnant.
    Congrats to you too :)

Unfortunately pregnancy doesn't really agree with me (another reason I'm not out!) but I'm over the worst now and enjoying the bump. Glad to hear you are enjoying your pregnancy and you'll have your own bump to rub soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭miezekatze

I hate going out on Saturday night. Just finished a nice dinner with my oh and going to watch a movie or something soon. So much more enjoyable than being in a noisy bar in town!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,560 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

My 4-month-old gets asked for ID in pubs and she doesn't have any yet and I don't trust her to not burn the house down if I leave her on her own so I'm in.

Anyway, I'm Chief Bottlewasher so it's not like it's dull.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

Well I had an insane week at work this week and will have an even more insane one next week so I'm laying low tonight, watching crap on telly and browsing here on boards. Might do a little bit of work too. Although as a few have said here, Saturday night is the worst night of the week to go out, places are too packed, people are too drunk, and the there is a disproportionate amount of dickheads out. So I don't mind missing it to be honest.

Plus I have things to attend both Friday and Saturday night next weekend so that's enough gallivanting for me. No harm not spending money for one weekend anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭idle

Rarely stay in on a Saturday night but I'm still getting over the session at Xmas so I'm in tonight. A big fire and a few White Russians isn't a bad alternative really. Plus it sounds ****ty out there

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Drank far to much in December, trying to save a bit of cash, its baltic out there, but the clincher is, I have a 12 hour day too do tomorrow, fcuk doing that hungover.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,140 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

I'm warding off the plague, I have all the pharmaceuticals on the go at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 16,348 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I don't mind staying in on a saturday night, wouldn't have felt like this at 25 but sure thats the age when beering and hooring is a weekly event.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,560 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

They're showing season 1 of The Office right through on GOLD now. Result

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Stojkovic

thelad95 wrote: »
    Is there anything more depressing? I rarely stay in on a Saturday but this week I am. There's sweet fúck all on telly of any discernible quality apart from cheap entertainment shows and kids films on RTE 1.

Why are you at home tonight?
    Two of the best films ever made in the history of cinema are on tonight - Godfather Part II and Raging Bull.

Enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

I would murder some Guinness pints

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Stojkovic

I would murder some Guinness pints
    I assassinated about 12 of them last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭Señor Fancy Pants

EVERYBODY SHUT UP!

Beverly Hills Cop is on!

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭rsl1976

Trying out this dry January thing. Wish it was February already :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Was worth staying in to watch that BDO darts semi final. Gripping stuff, best match ever seen at Lakeside in Ted 'The Count' Hankey's opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

I stay in to avoid the human sewage that congregate in pubs and clubs in an effort to show how 'fun' and 'interesting' they are.

Advertisement