Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday the 10th Janurary

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,684 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Filosofo 16-1 ew 3.40
    Yet to get off the mark. Good price based on a poor run last time.
    I think it's better than that. I like ew .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Liking Masters Hill in the 3.15

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

I think Return To Sping in the Classic Chase at Warwick is the obvious one. I'm going for Peckhamecho though. Looks a like a winnable mark and looks overpriced. 22/1 is worth a few quid ew. The track will suit as well. First time in a handicap chase I might add

Marshim 25-1 ew 3.30
    I like it's place chance here.

Shemale wrote: »
    Liking Masters Hill in the 3.15

****s sake looks like he was going to stroll home turning in, lost about half a furlong at the 3rd last and last :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭paddyisreal

Mgoraf wrote: »
    Douvan best price 7/2 for the Supreme now

Would rather 5 to 1 on hendersons horse. Was the most impressive novice i have seen this year .

Sharsikhan in the 4.00 is in my tracker, he was touched off by Minella Foru a few races back, JP bought the winner after that race and he went on to finish 6th in the County and achieved a hurdle mark of 139.

Sharsikhan just won lto and might be getting the hang of it, added to the couple of Mullins second sting winning last weekend, he might be worth an interest at 16/1. A lot of money for the first time visored Elliot horse in the same race.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭paddyisreal

Small bit if word for young dottie in the next at lingfield. From friend of trainer. Each way

Dark Glacier 3.35
    I like ew
    33-1

The starter of the 3.35 is a complete douche, they were walking in slowly in a line, he kept the flag up and should have let them go. Some of the horses started to go, one of them ran into the tape and instead of getting them to turn and let them go he let them go from a stand and caught a few out.

Do they hire the village idiot for the job.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Great win for Hawkes Point! Wheelbarrows out lads!

Hawkes Point, Hawkes Point, Hawkes Point!

Really sweet on this one, backed it earlier in the week at 12/1, has come in a shade to 10/ 1. This one has floundered a bit in the mud and seemed to just hate the conditions recently in the Welsh National, despite it coming 2nd in a very similar race to that the year before. Horse has had 6lbs knocked off its handicap mark and is out again in the Betfred classic tomorrow. Perhaps not quite good to be a National horse, I think this one has a great crack at one of the more minor handicap chases, and tomorrow should see it being competitive.

Followed you on this one Francie.

Well in Sir

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭rodneyr1981

Really sweet on this one, backed it earlier in the week at 12/1, has come in a shade to 10/ 1. This one has floundered a bit in the mud and seemed to just hate the conditions recently in the Welsh National, despite it coming 2nd in a very similar race to that the year before. Horse has had 6lbs knocked off its handicap mark and is out again in the Betfred classic tomorrow. Perhaps not quite good to be a National horse, I think this one has a great crack at one of the more minor handicap chases, and tomorrow should see it being competitive.

Nice one took u up on this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

Seem to be picking the same horse as you quite alot lately francie with the exception being last night:( jolly good show . First instinct was hawkes point but the more i look at the race im really sweet on theatrical star maybe the 12s available now has swayed the opinion even more but this horse looks a fantastic ew bet maybe a rev forcast is the best idea.

Just noticed first time blinkers on Hawkes Point.

Well in Francie of course i was in work and got to bookies half way through missing the rev forcast typical fookin week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

Thank you francie wouldn't have gone near hawks point If you didn't have It here. had a horrible day but until that race. noble endeavour got me my few shillings back as well but overall it was a tough day

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭mick malones mauser

Very well done

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭kalinisi

Good man francie wouldnt have looked at that if it wasnt for you !

• Registered Users Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭Nuts102

Seen this on Facebook it might interest somebody. Just looked gone 16/1 into 5/1 on PP but 10/1 on Betfair.

Taken from another group
    Amore Mio 9:50 Hipo Chile
    It's 2/1 Fav in South America at the moment. Paddy Power have it priced up at 16/1. E.W 1,2,3 1/5 odds. If its placed its a 3/1 winner. It won 2 runs back and was 5th last time out, found trouble in running. It's tipped up in several South American websites.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭sting60

Would rather 5 to 1 on hendersons horse. Was the most impressive novice i have seen this year .
    Against what based on fact.Irish form is always more reliable in this race imo.,time will tell.

Advertisement