Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1405 campaign news

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Ryan561

DaveNi wrote: »
    AC done again for a third time... Only 6 out of 10 showed up and 1 person walked out...

Good fun doing it again, hopefully for the last time!!

How long did that take you lot if only half completed it?

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭DaveNi

Ryan561 wrote: »
    How long did that take you lot if only half completed it?

Took just under 4 hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Floral15

So When do we all reckon the next batch of calls will go out, this Fri/Monday or next? January they went out 6th-7th.....personally hope it is next week to give everyone waiting on vetting the extra week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Bustermoon

Floral15 wrote: »
    So When do we all reckon the next batch of calls will go out, this Fri/Monday or next? January they went out 6th-7th.....personally hope it is next week to give everyone waiting on vetting the extra week :)

If they strictly adhere to the 5 week pattern it would be end of next week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Floral15

Bustermoon wrote: »
    If they strictly adhere to the 5 week pattern it would be end of next week?

I wasn't sure if it was 4 or 5 weeks between, thanks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Bustermoon

Floral15 wrote: »
    I wasn't sure if it was 4 or 5 weeks between, thanks :)

I think it is normally 5 but as we are finding out on a daily basis anything is possible!!

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭DaveNi

Medical pass letter arrived, now just a waiting game....

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭iamveryhopeful

Medical pass letter arrived, now just a waiting game....

congrats mate.

I am not jealous in the slightest.

Not even a bit...... :P

Any dress code for the medical folks?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Sheepsy

Any dress code for the medical folks?

Nope wear what you want. They suggest loose fitting clothing so a good few wear trackies but jeans are fine just anything you can whip of fairly easily for one very quick bit of the medical.

• Advertisement

Sheepsy wrote: »
    Nope wear what you want. They suggest loose fitting clothing so a good few wear trackies but jeans are fine just anything you can whip of fairly easily for one very quick bit of the medical.

Suppose there is no point dressing up for them if they are going to get my kit off anyway! Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭KevBo2015

Keep it loose lol, you'll be dropping the bags fairly quickly when your in to see the doctor!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Mop a top

Did you wear matching bra and panties :P

Mop a top wrote: »
    Did you wear matching bra and panties :P

Gonna wear none Mop, that'll teach them to ask me to strip lol

Lmfao!!!! Awww I'm sure they're going to miss out on seeing your ass in that thong

I take it they don't get you to do the hopping about and one legged squats whilst in your undies?

If so I'm definitely going commando ;)

I take it they don't get you to do the hopping about and one legged squats whilst in your undies?

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Life_On_Mars

They let me get dressed for that, but then I'm nobody's idea of a looker;-)

They let me get dressed for that, but then I'm nobody's idea of a looker;-)

awww. I thought allowing the nurse to see me in the nip, she might feel sorry for me and pass me.

Although she might then have to recheck her notes as to whether I am male or female..... :D

Jesus this thread has taken a turn hahaha

• Advertisement

It's what happens when you've been waiting as long as us!!! We've used up all the sensible convo topics :P not that there were very many of them lol

did anyone here back from the poster who admitted to taking steroids. I'd be interested to know if he has had his medical yet/the results.

I'm nosey like that.....

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭PCbobby

By the time I had drummed up the good idea of signing up for a free credit report to check if it had been looked at by vetting, I emailed same day and was told it had passed. So timeframe wise I am not sure but in general I'd take it as a good sign that your vetting is at least progressing :)

If I'm not in G.V in a few months I'll be joining you on Mars......

And if I don't get the call after the medical in time then with my name I'll look a right plonker.... :(

PCbobby wrote: »
    And if I don't get the call after the medical in time then with my name I'll look a right plonker.... :(

PCPlonker....... ;)

AC done again for a third time... Only 6 out of 10 showed up and 1 person walked out...

Good fun doing it again, hopefully for the last time!!

Lol. I wonder what caused the person to walk out... they'd never lasted the whole process in that case. I have to go do my one the second time and not looking forward to it!

PCPlonker....... ;)

I should just change it now... (hangs head in regret and shame)

Lol. I wonder what caused the person to walk out... they'd never lasted the whole process in that case. I have to go do my one the second time and not looking forward to it!

Mine is coming up for the next recruitment campaign and before my medical for this recruitment campaign.

Not looking forward to it. Definitely hardest part of the whole process. Unless the medical turns out to be

I should just change it now... (hangs head in regret and shame)

I may change mine to usedtobehopefulbutnownotveryhopeful.

Mine is coming up for the next recruitment campaign and before my medical for this recruitment campaign.

Not looking forward to it. Definitely hardest part of the whole process. Unless the medical turns out to be

I done my second one yesterday I really dont mind that stage of the process I enjoy it

• Advertisement

I done my second one yesterday I really dont mind that stage of the process I enjoy it

good man :)

want to do mine.......

Advertisement