Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

great run from Dewala there In Doncaster absolutely steamed through It.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    I'm going to put a small ew on giant sequoia for a gamble. Has ran well here before hopefully will do the same again today

and a bad gamble at that

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Johner wrote: »
    Like Top Set here at Lingfield, backed it each way this morning at 9/2.

Slow pace did this one no favours at all, suited Sabre Rock who was well placed and quickened clear easily.

One for later in the last at Dundalk, Moon Dice at 6s.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,409 ✭✭✭droidman123

I,m ratting you out to slattsy that you are posting here.....doh!!! I just did as well :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Moon Dice

Heya :cool:

I,m ratting you out to slattsy that you are posting here.....doh!!! I just did as well :)

I got bored. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,379 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Light From Mars in the 4:45 is worth a small e/w punt at 9/1. This one is a real game battler and while unfairly treated by the handicapper, it has been going great guns with WTD on board in the last two runs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Luap

One I like the look of is Ability and Delivery in the first at Dundalk. Drawn high. But I liked his last run 5th behind Times in Anatefka.

So I'm on at 7/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭hudhastings

Impeccability good e/w prospects in the next the same fella who gave me this tip gave me a winner last time. wolv 17.15

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Topaling in 5.15 Wolverhampton. Anyone like? I know its favourite.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Deco99 wrote: »
    Topaling in 5.15 Wolverhampton. Anyone like? I know its favourite.

Watch this one and the horse seems to win easy but not by much. Anyone that has a better understanding of racing elighten me but is this a horse to back next time out or is it likely to be given an extra 7lbs and prob odds on?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Luap wrote: »
    One I like the look of is Ability and Delivery in the first at Dundalk. Drawn high. But I liked his last run 5th behind Times in Anatefka.

So I'm on at 7/1.

I'm hoping Hi Empress can get out of the stalls well. It's last 2 runs have had a tardy start, but hopefully young JOB can give this a chance and will be flying at the finish...... 6.8 on betfair

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

sdoc13 wrote: »
    Two for me in Dundalk tonight. First is Rigid Rock in the first. Ado McGuinnes horse so the market will probably tell its chance however this horse is extremely well handicapped and D McDonagh on board who won on him previously is a positive for me. Available at 25s, (PP only 14s, They Know. Ha.) This will be first or last so 1 pt win for me.

A little less speculatively I like Storm in the 7.35. Put up by PC last time out and drifted like a barge and was ridden accordingly. J O Brien rode the last day and his brother takes off a valuable 7 pounds today. Cut by a host of firms to 12s and 14s but still 16s available. 1 pt win.

Have had a .5 pt double as well.

BOOM! Serious sweat ahead waching the 7 35.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Ian Whelan

8:35pm at Dundalk - Broadway Musical. I got this from a friend who is normally fairly decent with tips. He lives near to the trainer in Kildare. The last 2 tips he gave me were both for horses from this yard and they placed 2nd and 4th at decent double figure prices.

I have had 10 euro each way at 12/1 with Bet 365.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭hurleronditch

sdoc13 wrote: »
    BOOM! Serious sweat ahead waching the 7 35.

Great shout. Was in PPs doing my work syndicate rugby bets and had a quick scan of the form and said it wasn't worth wasting the fiver!! Sickened!!

Got word for Togoville in the 7:05, only needs to break well and get a clean run and apparently it's a cert.

Period Piece 6's on exchange, 2/1 with bookies. Something weird there.

Spotted that on ATR thought it was a mistake. Something very weird about that

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭CH3OH

I posted the same over on the Tips thread in the gambling forum.
    The betfair graph before the off looked like the incline of Mount everest!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

Worst day of racing ever went in to do double of henderson horses at huntingdon wrote docket changed mind threw docket away decided to go big on second horse wrote docket again threw it away guts of 700 euro instead lost on everything else so mad at myself also looked at that mcguinness horse and on verge of sticking a score on after a ****ty day but needed to stay consistent and changed my mind true story 😢

Got word for Togoville in the 7:05, only needs to break well and get a clean run and apparently it's a cert.
    :cool:

Well in Francie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Backing Tom Dooley in the 7.35 at 33s.
    Very frustrating horse for connections but is definitely on a competitive mark if he's in the mood.. which is rare enough.
    Last week, he settled as well as I've seen him settle in recent times and he travelled sweetly enough to the point where he looked like he was going to be competitive coming around to the straight. From there though he blew up and wasn't exactly given the kitchen sink by the inexperienced jock.
    Patchy form around here, couple of decent efforts- one back in March behind Political Policy which has him extremely well in.
    It looks a fairly poor race to me, lots of frustrating sorts so mines in good company.
    Seems to run two ways, hope they settle him in behind as it might work out well with Stoickhov sure to go off quick. Draw not really ideal if they want to go to the front early doors.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

How in gods name was Charlie Bear 8/1 for that maiden! Form from his last run had worked out very well and had him ahead of Period Piece plus the rest. Pretty stupid miss by myself.

Late word for Nini Ok in 7:35.

2nd hand word supposedly from jockey. Source usually good

Nini Ok in the next - both the trainer and pilot are up to Dundalk for just the one ride tonight. Form looks absolutely garbage until you take into account the races that it has been entered into. Last time out this ran very close off a mark of 65, so I would not at all be surprised to see this one bolt up. Carrying top weight, but this one should still be too good for the favourites. 13/2 a nice e/w price.

TheTorment wrote: »
    Late word for Nini Ok in 7:35.

2nd hand word supposedly from jockey. Source usually good
    :pac:

Read my mind. Horse has not embarrassed itself in listed company.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Nini Ok in the next - both the trainer and pilot are up to Dundalk for just the one ride tonight. Form looks absolutely garbage until you take into account the races that it has been entered into. Last time out this ran very close off a mark of 65, so I would not at all be surprised to see this one bolt up. Carrying top weight, but this one should still be too good for the favourites. 13/2 a nice e/w price.

Form may be absolutely garbage if you don't look into it. This filly has been on my radar a long time. Hoping tonight isn't the night though good luck

• Advertisement

Form may be absolutely garbage if you don't look into it. This filly has been on my radar a long time. Hoping tonight isn't the night though good luck

Me too. though by the betting it dosnt look good for storm either

Advertisement