Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nazi Super Cows

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,174 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Your brain coming to this conclusion is both brilliant and terrifying....

You have NO idea! :pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I don't care what political persuasion cows follow or how placid or aggressive they are as long as my weekly streak, mince and roast still appear in the butchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Not all sausages are pork, y'know

Some are made of horse.

humanji wrote: »
    Some are made of horse.

Beef sausages are fit for the gods. Puuure daycint bah. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Well i certainly did nazi that coming, anne frankly i'm amused.

Ugh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

humanji wrote: »
    Some are made of horse.

Neiiiiigh lad;)

• Site Banned Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Egginacup

The farmer had to get rid of his Nazi cows because they were Goering the staff :p

• Site Banned Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Egginacup

The Master Race of Cows:

Dairyans :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Well i certainly did nazi that coming, anne frankly i'm amused.

Urgh... feels like you collaborated with the OP to post that joke immediate after thread was created... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

BeerWolf wrote: »
    Urgh... feels like you collaborated with the OP to post that joke immediate after thread was created... :pac:

Quislings....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

So that's how the cows got smart...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Would you have Vichyssoise as a starter before eating a Nazi steak?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Theyre fine beasts.I'd like to get one as a pet.Can ride it like a bronco while waving a stetson and shouting Yee Haa and have it pulling sulkys down motorways like the travellers do.

Aglomerado wrote: »
    Would you have Vichyssoise as a starter before eating a Nazi steak?

You would wear a peaked cap with an Iron Eagle and SS flashes on it, and a monocle that glinted menacingly, throwing the livid old dueling-scar under your right eye into sharp relief. The standard maneuver is to remove one leather glove and slap the meat, then bark "So Herr Oberst, it seems ze shoe is now on what you English are calling the other boot, hein? Now you vill be eaten!!" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,843 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

I have no idea why, but now I'm thinking of that opening scene in Inglourious Basterds with the farmer. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭crockholm

The last true aurochs died out in Poland in the 1500s.The lasceaux Cave paintings include Aurochs among the fauna depicted.So in light of this,is it time to give the Nazis a break,maybe they weren't so bad after all.In fact,they now look more akin to modern day eco-warriors with interests in saving animals,saving native breeds and fighting against overpopulation (of certain people,anyway).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭RDM_83 again

crockholm wrote: »
    The last true aurochs died out in Poland in the 1500s.The lasceaux Cave paintings include Aurochs among the fauna depicted.So in light of this,is it time to give the Nazis a break,maybe they weren't so bad after all.

I don't think the breeding program was actually started by them anyway, they are a noteworthy and worthwhile endevour I think personally, while they might not be genetically identical to the original Aurochs they can be used to emulate the effects of one of Europes mega-fauna in terms of habitat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

Aglomerado wrote: »
    ...or a Nurem-Burger....

that's just not reich

Advertisement