Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Edition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭nemes1s

Sparks43 wrote: »
    Just tried ringing them and got no answer

Going to give it a half hour then ring again

Bit annoyed at this

edit The number i got in the email wont reach them

0044 345 60 50 247 is the number needed calling from Ireland

Keep us updated please!

I see that the majoras mask special Edtion game is up on GameStop.ie website now for €80 abit expensive as its £44.99 out of the uk Nintendo store which works out around €58-60 also the majoras mask Edtion 3ds xl comes with a skull kid figure.I wonder will we get a chance to get either console or figure over here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

I got through to the wait-line anyway, currently listening to music from ocarina of time, as much as I love the soundtrack, impatience levels are rising...

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

When you get through, unleash your bolero of fire!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Make sure that you say your from ireland

the purchase number is no use to them as well as your email

They found my order by my name

• Advertisement

update: waiting on the line for 15 minutes now. the track from ocarina of time that's being played loops jarringly every 37 seconds. It's the melody from kakariko village I think, and it's quickly turning into a torture tune....

It actually loops at 35.6 seconds

update: waiting on the line for 15 minutes now. the track from ocarina of time that's being played loops jarringly every 37 seconds. It's the melody from kakariko village I think, and it's quickly turning into a torture tune....

Haha I'd nearly give them a ring just to listen to the music

Well I got through and gave all my details, email, nintendo id, and he said they'll get back to me. not feeling particularly satisfied :( but I guess something might get done now. Grrr, it better, and soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Special Edition MM is Sold Out on Nintendo's store!

That was fast. I hope they release more because I'd say a load of them will have been scalpers :(

• Advertisement

Got tracking number and apparently its stuck in germany atm

Took nearly 40 mins on phone to find that out

I was talking to them today after a 20minute wait but they just took my details and said they'd contact me to let me know what the story was. Would have liked a bit more information there and then. If I don't hear from them tomorrow morning I'll have to ring again and be a bit more adamant about the situation. :o Did they give you the tracking number over the phone? Cos they gave me absolutely nothing :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭jos22

no email response from them, guess I have to ring them first chance I get, any one know if the phones are open on saterday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

Removable back cover for battery and microSD access - great idea on paper, worst idea ever in practice given how awfully it's attached.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭Nollog

COYVB wrote: »
    Removable back cover for battery and microSD access - great idea on paper, worst idea ever in practice given how awfully it's attached.

it's just 2 screws.

2 screws that don't unscrew as such. Then you've to pull the thing off. At least on mine anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

You know those teeny tiny set of 3 screwdrivers that you get in Christmas crackers? I'm so glad I kept them!

Just called the support line regarding the ambassador edition. Despite my confirmation email and my credit card being charged, they have no record of my order :confused::o:mad::(

I see some people on neogaf reporting that it showed up at their front door today, late and they got no dispatch email etc

jos22 wrote: »
    I see some people on neogaf reporting that it showed up at their front door today, late and they got no dispatch email etc

Really? In Ireland? Could you link to the forum actually? I'm getting absolutely no satisfaction after several emails and calls to their customer support, fed up at this stage. :(

Really? In Ireland? Could you link to the forum actually? I'm getting absolutely no satisfaction after several emails and calls to their customer support, fed up at this stage. :(

no France and Germany, UK seem to be the only people that got a dispatch email and delivered the same week.

They doing a Great Job pleasing their "most Loyal" customers

thread is
    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=965807&page=47

• Advertisement

2 screws that don't unscrew as such. Then you've to pull the thing off. At least on mine anyway

On my japanese model, they make a poping noise when they're unscrewed, then you use your stylus to pop the back off from the hole in the side.

/\/ollog wrote: »
    On my japanese model, they make a poping noise when they're unscrewed, then you use your stylus to pop the back off from the hole in the side.

Yeah mine makes the popping sound too, but it's still battle to get it to come off. Stylus isn't up to the task. Mine's not an ambassador edition or anything though

Yeah mine makes the popping sound too, but it's still battle to get it to come off. Stylus isn't up to the task. Mine's not an ambassador edition or anything though

the back of the bottom of the stylus, the non pointy end has an extended sticky-outy bit, you put it under the nook and it literally jumps off the back of the console.
    Maybe yours is a stiffy.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,107 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Eye glass repair kit screwdriver may work for this, can pick them up in Eurogiant for €2.

Arrived in Portlaoise tonight at 8.30

Wonder if they deliver on saturdays

Arrived in Portlaoise tonight at 8.30

Wonder if they deliver on saturdays

did it just show up or did you get a dispatch email.
    also what carrier are they using

No dispatch email but i got my tracking number from nintendo

Its handed over to An Post now so anything could happen:eek:

No dispatch email but i got my tracking number from nintendo

Its handed over to An Post now so anything could happen:eek:

hope my one is the same, better get it monday.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

No dispatch email for me either but it does say in the order confirmation email to allow 7 working days which for me would be Tuesday/Wednesday so I'll wait until then.

• Advertisement

Just arrived this morning

Fabulous looking system

Advertisement