Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Edition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Star Lord wrote: »
    I know you're joking, but before someone that isn't comes along, a quick warning shot:

No selling of games or consoles to be done on the forums.

I notice you didn't say "selling of logins to Nintendo presale site". Just sayin'....

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

If anyone is silly enough to sell their nintendo login, then they may have more issues than a ban from here to deal with!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,557 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

You go Starlord!
    Adverts is the only place to flog stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

But all dem stars :( how could you possibly sell 12 years of your nintendo history?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

cloud493 wrote: »
    Mine arrived yesterday, super fast delivery. Scared to take it out the box. Also annoyed that I bought the NZ one. And more annoyed at myself since I know I'l buy an XL when its out here in a month or so.

When did you order?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭jos22

cloud493 wrote: »
    Mine arrived yesterday, super fast delivery. Scared to take it out the box. Also annoyed that I bought the NZ one. And more annoyed at myself since I know I'l buy an XL when its out here in a month or so.

did you get a dispatch email or anything . I ordered one on the 6th and nothing from them yet.

I read on Nintendo Life that more emails are being issued on monday offering an other group of people the offer to buy one early

• Registered Users Posts: 34,661 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Has the criteria for this been released anywhere? Or is it just random?

Would have been nice if they'd extended it to anyone who was part of the 3DS ambassador plan.

o1s1n wrote: »
    Has the criteria for this been released anywhere? Or is it just random?

Would have been nice if they'd extended it to anyone who was part of the 3DS ambassador plan.

no it seems random.

I decided to email them to find out what happened to my one. they never dispatched it everyone else in UK/Ireland seem to got theirs last week

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Nollog

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    You go Starlord!
    Adverts is the only place to flog stuff!

Can confirm, I picked up a Japanese one on adverts.:pac:

Come on post man.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

jos22 wrote: »
    no it seems random.

I decided to email them to find out what happened to my one. they never dispatched it everyone else in UK/Ireland seem to got theirs last week

Ordered last week but still hasn't arrived. How do you know if everyone else got theirs out of curiosity, is there another forum that I should be reading? ;) Hope it arrives tomorrow or Wednesday, do you think I should email them too?

• Advertisement

Ordered last week but still hasn't arrived. How do you know if everyone else got theirs out of curiosity, is there another forum that I should be reading? ;) Hope it arrives tomorrow or Wednesday, do you think I should email them too?

on Nintendo life and other boards people from Ireland seem to got them Friday
    and got dispatch emails earlier that week.

it seems if you haven't gotten a dispatch email yet then they have yet to post it out to you.

on Nintendo life and other boards people from Ireland seem to got them Friday
    and got dispatch emails earlier that week.

it seems if you haven't gotten a dispatch email yet then they have yet to post it out to you.

That's a bit annoying, since I ordered it the day I got the email, which was last Tuesday. :( I've emailed them now, did they send you an answer back yet? Since its out of office hours I probably won't get a response until tomorrow.

That's a bit annoying, since I ordered it the day I got the email, which was last Monday. :( I've emailed them now, did they send you an answer back yet? Since its out of office hours I probably won't get a response until tomorrow.

just the automated one. emailed them about 12 today.
    not sure what their response time is,

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Fawk Nin

That's a bit annoying, since I ordered it the day I got the email, which was last Tuesday. :( I've emailed them now, did they send you an answer back yet? Since its out of office hours I probably won't get a response until tomorrow.

I'm the same. Ordered it the day we got the email, still no dispatch email.I'm hoping it just arrives soon. Let me know if they email back, thanks!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,557 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Thing is with the New 3DS, as the bishop said to the actress, what's it like?

Fawk Nin wrote: »
    I'm the same. Ordered it the day we got the email, still no dispatch email.I'm hoping it just arrives soon. Let me know if they email back, thanks!

Will do. Still haven't heard anything back yet.

same no email or delivery today either.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,107 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

February 13 is correct, wish it were sooner.

Sparks43 wrote: »
    13th is the earliest for a direct (Promo closes 12th)

And a month later 19th feb will see the release to the masses of the new 3ds

Wasnt far off :D

who thinking of dumping the Ambassador Edition for the Zelda bundle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭nemes1s

I'm going to be dumping mine as soon I get it to fund for mm3ds xl if only I had of known they were bringing this out I'm gutted!!and as above I ordered my 3ds ambassador Edtion 5 days ago and still no email from them to say it has been shipped.My love for Nintendo is costing me a small fortune these days especially as its just after Christmas.

Received one of these emails myself and ordered one on the 6th January but nothing has arrived yet.

Hope we don't have to wait much longer

That's 5 of us on this thread who have ordered it and not received it yet, must be a few waves of deliveries being made is my guess, yeah hopefully theyll arrive soon, was hoping to have one in my hands by this weekend but it's looking more and more unlikely :(

read this on Nintendo life

rang them today! Customer services apologised and put me on hold. Came back and said they are dispatching it now. The guy sounded like this wasn't the first call and he's fed up with telling the dispatch team to dispatch goods... �� he was he genuinely sorry, sounded like a normal guy. Within the hour I was charged and order is now awaiting delivery!

read this on Nintendo life

rang them today! Customer services apologised and put me on hold. Came back and said they are dispatching it now. The guy sounded like this wasn't the first call and he's fed up with telling the dispatch team to dispatch goods... �� he was he genuinely sorry, sounded like a normal guy. Within the hour I was charged and order is now awaiting delivery!

Are you saying you rang them, or someone else rang them and this is what they said? My card was charged already, so I don't know what's happening :o Maybe we'll have to ring them to get them to get a move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Fawk Nin

This. The only the problem is Adverts will soon be flooded with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

Fawk Nin wrote: »
    This. The only the problem is Adverts will soon be flooded with them.

Advets is awash with 3ds's since the announcement yesterday

Just tried ringing them and got no answer

Going to give it a half hour then ring again

Bit annoyed at this

edit The number i got in the email wont reach them

0044 345 60 50 247 is the number needed calling from Ireland

Yeah I tried calling them and I just get the automated message "All the lines are busy, please call again later". Grrrrr.

• Advertisement

Got tracking number and apparently its stuck in germany atm

Took nearly 40 mins on phone to find that out

Advertisement