Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone else do this ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭RDM_83 again

ardle1 wrote: »
    I don't do this for fear they may think I am actually interested in them, and then they may send me a friends request and it would become all awkward :o and stuff....

What does friends actually do on Boards, I've two, one an actual friend of mine that I never post in the same forums as and the other a poster that doesn't seem to post anymore and I never even exchanged a message with

• Registered Users Posts: 33,110 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

If I think someone might be trolling I have a looksee to see if what their posting is consistant with their previous opinions before engaging or reporting the post. Can be very helpful sometimes.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

I get curious about the 'Recent Visitors' lads on my page and have an aul stalk through if I'm at a loose end.

Or if someone shoots me a PM, they become interesting to me. Or if someone says something exceedingly funny or insightful, I'll think "I like this guy/gal, I want to see more..."

Would need to be a lazy Sunday or something though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭AnimalChin

No, but if I see they've been banned I sometimes look at their last few posts to see why.

Then I might have a gander in the prison forum to see if they've launched what's often a funny defence.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

somefeen wrote: »
    I went through the list of threads that I had started and realised I came across as a complete weirdo. Then I started a thread about signs that people are weirdos.

I seen that thread,basically people that don't drink tea or coffee should be hauled off by the men in white coats right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,569 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

I will do it (and have done it) if I remember that poster had said something very very different which contradicts their current opinion in another thread.

In other words, if I think there is evidence that they are in fact talking bullsh!t.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Dog of Tears

I would have zero interest in anyone's backstory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

Gongoozler wrote: »
    Yep, it's how I picked my boyfriend :D

Do you hate rabbits by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

crazygeryy wrote: »
    Do you hate rabbits by any chance?

:pac: he's going nowhere

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

FFS stop stalking me! I'm sick of it.

That's it...I'm getting a court order.

• Advertisement