Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some prick just posted a beheading video on my fb page!!!!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

At least it wasn't pictures of their kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Did he make you an offer you couldn't refuse?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,314 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

I have seen people posting pics of their dead babies and others of funerals etc. Some strange people in this world

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

Welcome to Face book...... Where idiot's and keyboards collide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭IamNotNumber

Watch it repeatedly until you are desensitized.I don't there is any video that would freak me out at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭IamNotNumber

Watch it repeatedly until you are desensitized.I don't THINK there is any video that would freak me out at this stage.

Whats up with boards lately..I press edit and it just opens a blank page.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,314 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Watch it repeatedly until you are desensitized.I don't there is any video that would freak me out at this stage.

I dunno, someone posted a pic in cvpl once of a little girl who had her head blown off by a bomb. To say it was graphic is an under statement. We deleted it as inappropriate but that image will stay with me for a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭howtomake

They say laughter is the best medicine, maybe get these heads in your head instead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Vandango

ardinn wrote: »
    Some prick just posted a beheading video on my fb page!!!! !

Yet another reason why I'm glad that I don't have a FB account.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,834 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Just saw that posted by someone on my FB, and to be honest, i don't think it looks real. Everything about it appears real, but the speed of the swing and the easyness of the head coming off gave me doubts. And also not one of the goriest videos out there. Quite clean actually (if you ignore the massive pool of blood on the ground from previous beheadings).

I dunno, maybe movies and gaming has desensitised me. Wasn't that bad either way. Turn off auto-play and keep scrolling.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

It was one of those that just plays!!

It took me a few secs to realise what it was then there was no going back. I feel physically sick.

What the F'uck is wrong with the world!

Ah here don't lose the head over it:-D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Just saw that posted by someone on my FB, and to be honest, i don't think it looks real. Everything about it appears real, but the speed of the swing and the easyness of the head coming off gave me doubts. And also not one of the goriest videos out there. Quite clean actually (if you ignore the massive pool of blood on the ground from previous beheadings).

I dunno, maybe movies and gaming has desensitised me. Wasn't that bad either way. Turn off auto-play and keep scrolling.

yeah thats the one and as i said it wasnt a bad one (cant believe im saying that)

Maybe im over sensitive, I just get a pain in my chest when I realise what people are capable of. No-one deserves that. Probably happened because he was a christian.

But it was very real, have no doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,834 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

yeah thats the one and as i said it wasnt a bad one (cant believe im saying that)

Maybe im over sensitive, I just get a pain in my chest when I realise what people are capable of. No-one deserves that. Probably happened because he was a christian.

But it was very real, have no doubt.

Could be over-sensitivity, or it could be that i genuinely don't care what happens in parts of the world that have no effect on my life. Humankind have always been dicks, just now that technology and social media is making it more apparent. Yeah, it sucks to see that happen to probably innocent people, but me worrying about it, or letting it get to me, won't change it, and regardless of what anyone says, there's nothing i can do to stop it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

No he posted it with "what do you think of this?" underneath!

Could still be a hack. I'd drop him a note to make sure it was him, just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,010 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

I watched it and i thought "**** it his head fell off" and that was it and i got on with the rest of my night. Has the internet ruined us.

niallo27 wrote: »
    I watched it and i thought "**** it his head fell off" and that was it and i got on with the rest of my night. Has the internet ruined us.

Arent ya a little topper!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,010 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

Arent ya a little topper!!

I don't mean it in a smart way. I mean what's wrong with me that the video meant nothing to me. It should affect me. I wasn't knocking you.

I know - i just like saying that :)

I dunno whats wrong with you - i'd rather be like you and not care. everytime i come back to the thread i replay the video in my head.

I have seen worse, and it bothered me less than this.

Maybe i'm getting older and put more thought into how precious life is, and to see it taken away without so much as a thought gets to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭long range shooter

I know - i just like saying that :)

I dunno whats wrong with you - i'd rather be like you and not care. everytime i come back to the thread i replay the video in my head.

I have seen worse, and it bothered me less than this.

Maybe i'm getting older and put more thought into how precious life is, and to see it taken away without so much as a thought gets to me.

Maybe you should try a bit more outside the borders of Ireland,it helps alot against ignorance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

A beheading?
    phew.
    good thing it wasn't something offensive or traumatising, like a topless woman, that would have been removed upon reporting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Last time I post Alice in Wonderland, you grouch...!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭jugger0

We are not programmed to do this to other people!

Dont be so sensitive op, people have been killing each other since time began, we are a very violent race, the beheading you're talking about isnt even that bad, its over quickly, no screaming or gurgling. Google dagestan massacre and have a look at that.

jugger0 wrote: »
    Dont be so sensitive op, people have been killing each other since time began, we are a very violent race, the beheading you're talking about isnt even that bad, its over quickly, no screaming or gurgling. Google dagestan massacre and have a look at that.

No im OK thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

a beheading isn't a big deal...you can lose your head in saudi for practicing sorcery!

a beheading isn't a big deal...you can lose your head in saudi for practicing sorcery!

It is a pretty big deal. It would definitely ruin your afternoon

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    It is a pretty big deal. It would definitely ruin your afternoon
    not much on today!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭DarkyHughes

It was one of those that just plays!!

It took me a few secs to realise what it was then there was no going back. I feel physically sick.

What the F'uck is wrong with the world!

Yeah, the Japanese were pretty brutal during WW2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Some of you lot must befriend some awful gobshítes or weirdos. I've never once scrolled through my facebook feed to see a friend post videos like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭coffeepls

smash wrote: »
    Some of you lot must befriend some awful gobshítes or weirdos. I've never once scrolled through my facebook feed to see a friend post videos like that.

Likewise smash - I've been on fb since 2008 and have never seen any fb friends post such gruesome stuff as that.
    I am well aware of what goes on in the big bad world without needing proof of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭conorh91

Maybe you should try a bit more outside the borders of Ireland,it helps alot against ignorance
    Lots of beheadings in Stavanger, Norway, are there?

Advertisement