Advertisement
Where is Report Post on mobile? We've made a slight change, see here
Have your say on the future of the 'Save Draft' feature in this poll
MODs please see this information notice in the mod's forum. Thanks!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Log for 2015

145791050

Comments



  • BET 132

    Opened a pinnacle account for this one, sadly no offers for opening though
    best besides on thatch is 8/11
    I'm a bit too confident on thatch but I do think he'll be fighting for a belt in time

    thatch v henderson

    106wuhy.jpg




  • Bet 133

    Carpi 6/4
    5

    In play




  • mailburner wrote: »
    BET 127


    Freebet

    1st Touchdown Scorer - M.Lynch or R.Gronkowski -Double Chance


    r8dop2.jpg
    lost/freebet


    from the forum, know nothing about this sport

    Defense and Kicking Props
    Tim Wright
    (Player To Score 2 Or More Touchdowns - Match)
    Odds: 60/1
    Stake: 2.00
    Possible Return: 122.00
    betv
    -2
    mailburner wrote: »
    Bet 129

    Sheffield utd 5/4
    6

    Meier anytime 15/8
    5

    Wolfsburg win btts 21/10
    3
    lost
    -14

    mailburner wrote: »
    Bet 133

    Carpi 6/4
    5

    In play
    lost
    -5

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 130


    chelmsford

    Wentworth Falls @ 11/8
    Oratorio's Joy @ 15/8
    Aldo @ 7/2
    Trebles, 1 bet

    Aldo @ 7/2
    €2.00 Single

    Oratorio's Joy @ 15/8
    €2.00 Single

    Wentworth Falls @ 11/8
    €2.00 Single
    bet365
    lost
    -7

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 131

    Taunton and meydan
    well due one of these

    143eyd1.jpg
    lost
    -9


    horse -16
    footie -19
    other -2

    -37




    Footie staked 694.90 returns 677.99 loss 16.91
    Horses staked 247.50 returns 209.16 loss 38.34
    Ufc staked 201.50 returns 402.61 profit 201.11
    Other staked 22 returns 19.09 loss 2.91c

    Total staked 1165.90 returns 1308.85 profit 142.95




  • BET 134

    Had 20 on chelsea with paddy who refunded as a freebet if a draw

    8xtxqv.jpg




  • BET 135


    Looks one of the better boosts
    skybet


    2psog76.jpg


  • Advertisement


  • BET 136


    Manchester City @ 1/5
    (Match Betting)
    Chelsea @ 4/11
    (Match Betting)
    Liverpool @ 13/10
    (Match Betting - 90 Mins)
    Derby County @ 4/7
    (Match Betting - 90 Mins)
    Norwich City @ 2/7
    (Match Betting - 90 Mins)
    Ipswich Town @ 29/20
    (Match Betting - 90 Mins)
    Bournemouth @ 21/20
    (Match Betting - 90 Mins)
    Middlesbrough @ 4/11
    (Match Betting - 90 Mins)
    Swindon Town @ 8/13
    (Match Betting - 90 Mins)
    Villarreal @ 1/3
    (Match Betting - 90 Mins)
    Multiple Type: 10 fold Stake: 1.00 Possible Return: 112.17




  • BET 137

    3.0 sire de grugy 6/4
    20
    coral enhanced




  • BET 138


    Sire De Grugy (3.00 Newbury), Liverpool (v Everton) & Ireland (v Italy) enhanced from 4/1 @6/1
    Boyle Boost
    Boyle Boost
    Total Stake €4.00
    Potential Return €28.00




  • BET 139


    Coneygree @7/2
    Newbury
    Outright Betting
    Total Stake €5.00
    Potential Return €22.50

    Boyles, refund if second also




  • BET 140

    3.35
    Calipto @ 7/1
    €2.00 EW Single


    Calipto @ 7/1
    Coneygree @ 7/2
    Sire De Grugy @ 1/1
    Trebles, 1 bet * €1.00


  • Advertisement


  • BET 141



    Top Gamble @ 2/1
    Glens Melody @ 4/5
    Alvisio Ville @ 5/4
    Trebles, 1 bet * €1.00

    Top Gamble @ 2/1
    Glens Melody @ 4/5
    Alvisio Ville @ 5/4
    Doubles, 3 bets * €1.00




  • BET 142

    Ante post

    Sire De Grugy 5.00
    Queen Mother Champion Steeple Chase - 11/03/2015
    Stake £15.00
    Estimated Return:£75.00
    coral




  • BET 143


    Freiburg @19/4
    Freiburg v Borussia Dortmund
    Match Betting
    Total Stake €2.00
    Potential Return €11.50

    Freiburg or Draw @11/8
    Double Chance
    Freiburg v Borussia Dortmund
    Total Stake €7.00
    Potential Return €16.62


    Boyles




  • BET 144

    Bristol City or Draw 1.80
    MK Dons v Bristol City - 07/02/2015
    Stake £10.00
    Estimated Return:£18.00



    MK Dons v Bristol City
    Matt Smith - Bristol City 1:0
    (Scorecast - 90 Mins)
    Odds: 45/1
    Stake: 1.00
    Possible Return: 46.00
    Betv

    no goalscorer 10/1
    1
    365




  • BET 145


    Manchester City (-1) @ 4/6
    (3 Way Handicap (-1) - 90 Mins)
    Chelsea (-1) @ 5/4
    (3 Way Handicap (1) - 90 Mins)
    Multiple Type: Double Stake: 5.00 Possible Return: 18.75
    Betv




  • BET 146

    Leic v Palace

    gayle anytime 3/1
    5
    888


    gayle wincast 13/2
    2

    two or more 18/1
    1




  • BET 147

    chelsea
    city -1
    freiburg+draw
    briston city + draw
    qots + draw
    gayle anytime
    59/1
    1
    888




  • BET 148


    Leicester City v Crystal Palace
    Dwight Gayle - Crystal Palace 3:1
    (Scorecast - 90 Mins)
    Odds: 150/1
    Stake: 0.50
    Possible Return: 75.50



    Matt Smith - Bristol City 1:0 @ 45/1
    (Scorecast - 90 Mins)
    Dwight Gayle - Crystal Palace 3:1 @ 150/1
    (Scorecast - 90 Mins)
    Multiple Type: Double Stake: 0.50 Possible Return: 3473.00
    BETV




  • mailburner wrote: »
    BET 134

    Had 20 on chelsea with paddy who refunded as a freebet if a draw

    8xtxqv.jpg

    queens a goal up


    St Johnstone or Draw @ 5/1
    €6.00 Single
    bet365




  • mailburner wrote: »
    BET 137

    3.0 sire de grugy 6/4
    20
    coral enhanced


    unseated rider
    -20

    coral will refund as a freebet for this so not all bad
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 138



    Sire De Grugy (3.00 Newbury), Liverpool (v Everton) & Ireland (v Italy) enhanced from 4/1 @6/1
    Boyle Boost
    Boyle Boost
    Total Stake €4.00
    Potential Return €28.00
    -4
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 139


    Coneygree @7/2
    Newbury
    Outright Betting
    Total Stake €5.00
    Potential Return €22.50

    Boyles, refund if second also
    won
    staked 5
    ret 22.50
    +17.50

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 140

    3.35
    Calipto @ 7/1
    €2.00 EW Single


    Calipto @ 7/1
    Coneygree @ 7/2
    Sire De Grugy @ 1/1
    Trebles, 1 bet * €1.00
    placed
    staked 5
    ret 5.50
    +50c



    total staked 34/ret 28/-6




    Footie staked 694.90 returns 677.99 loss 16.91
    Horses staked 281.50 returns 237.16 loss 44.34
    Ufc staked 201.50 returns 402.61 profit 201.11
    Other staked 22 returns 19.09 loss 2.91c

    Total staked 1199.90 returns 1336.85 profit 136.95


  • Advertisement


  • BET 149

    Sterling wincast 9/2
    4
    bwin



    Win
    Single: S Gerrard to score in 90 minutes and Liverpool to win the match @ 6/1
    1 line at €3.00 per line
    Total stake for this bet: €3.00
    Potential returns: €21.00

    paddy refunding if match finishes in draw as a freebet

    Win
    Single: Liverpool @ 13/10
    1 line at €8.00 per line
    Total stake for this bet: €8.00
    Potential returns: €18.40




  • mailburner wrote: »
    BET 134

    Had 20 on chelsea with paddy who refunded as a freebet if a draw

    8xtxqv.jpg

    won
    +55
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 135



    Looks one of the better boosts
    skybet


    2psog76.jpg
    god I hate man city
    -20
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 136


    Manchester City @ 1/5
    (Match Betting)
    Chelsea @ 4/11
    (Match Betting)
    Liverpool @ 13/10
    (Match Betting - 90 Mins)
    Derby County @ 4/7
    (Match Betting - 90 Mins)
    Norwich City @ 2/7
    (Match Betting - 90 Mins)
    Ipswich Town @ 29/20
    (Match Betting - 90 Mins)
    Bournemouth @ 21/20
    (Match Betting - 90 Mins)
    Middlesbrough @ 4/11
    (Match Betting - 90 Mins)
    Swindon Town @ 8/13
    (Match Betting - 90 Mins)
    Villarreal @ 1/3
    (Match Betting - 90 Mins)
    Multiple Type: 10 fold Stake: 1.00 Possible Return: 112.17
    lost
    -1

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 143


    Freiburg @19/4
    Freiburg v Borussia Dortmund
    Match Betting
    Total Stake €2.00
    Potential Return €11.50

    Freiburg or Draw @11/8
    Double Chance
    Freiburg v Borussia Dortmund
    Total Stake €7.00
    Potential Return €16.62


    Boyles
    miles out 0-3
    -9
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 144

    Bristol City or Draw 1.80
    MK Dons v Bristol City - 07/02/2015
    Stake £10.00
    Estimated Return:£18.00



    MK Dons v Bristol City
    Matt Smith - Bristol City 1:0
    (Scorecast - 90 Mins)
    Odds: 45/1
    Stake: 1.00
    Possible Return: 46.00
    Betv

    no goalscorer 10/1
    1
    365
    0-0
    staked 12
    ret 29
    +17
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 145


    Manchester City (-1) @ 4/6
    (3 Way Handicap (-1) - 90 Mins)
    Chelsea (-1) @ 5/4
    (3 Way Handicap (1) - 90 Mins)
    Multiple Type: Double Stake: 5.00 Possible Return: 18.75
    Betv
    more dung
    -5

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 146

    Leic v Palace

    gayle anytime 3/1
    5
    888


    gayle wincast 13/2
    2

    two or more 18/1
    1
    that enough of that lad for me
    -8
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 147

    chelsea
    city -1
    freiburg+draw
    briston city + draw
    qots + draw
    gayle anytime
    59/1
    1
    888
    lost
    -1

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 148


    Leicester City v Crystal Palace
    Dwight Gayle - Crystal Palace 3:1
    (Scorecast - 90 Mins)
    Odds: 150/1
    Stake: 0.50
    Possible Return: 75.50



    Matt Smith - Bristol City 1:0 @ 45/1
    (Scorecast - 90 Mins)
    Dwight Gayle - Crystal Palace 3:1 @ 150/1
    (Scorecast - 90 Mins)
    Multiple Type: Double Stake: 0.50 Possible Return: 3473.00
    BETV
    lost
    -1

    mailburner wrote: »
    queens a goal up


    St Johnstone or Draw @ 5/1
    €6.00 Single
    bet365
    lost
    -6


    skybet treble would have made it a great day but city yet again ruin that

    total staked 63/ret 84/+21





    Footie staked 757.90 returns 761.99 profit 4.09
    Horses staked 281.50 returns 237.16 loss 44.34
    Ufc staked 201.50 returns 402.61 profit 201.11
    Other staked 22 returns 19.09 loss 2.91c

    Total staked 1262.9 returns 1420.85 profit 157.95




  • BET 150

    in play
    there will be goals :D


    Everton v Liverpool
    Over 3.5
    (Total Goals - Over/Under 3.5 - 90 Mins)
    Odds: 5/1
    Stake: 2.00
    Possible Return: 12.00
    betv




  • mailburner wrote: »
    BET 149

    Sterling wincast 9/2
    4
    bwin



    Win
    Single: S Gerrard to score in 90 minutes and Liverpool to win the match @ 6/1
    1 line at €3.00 per line
    Total stake for this bet: €3.00
    Potential returns: €21.00

    paddy refunding if match finishes in draw as a freebet

    Win
    Single: Liverpool @ 13/10
    1 line at €8.00 per line
    Total stake for this bet: €8.00
    Potential returns: €18.40
    0-0...last thing i'd have predicted
    -15
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 150

    in play
    there will be goals :D


    Everton v Liverpool
    Over 3.5
    (Total Goals - Over/Under 3.5 - 90 Mins)
    Odds: 5/1
    Stake: 2.00
    Possible Return: 12.00
    betv
    lol
    -2


    Footie staked 774.90 returns 761.99 loss 12.91
    Horses staked 281.50 returns 237.16 loss 44.34
    Ufc staked 201.50 returns 402.61 profit 201.11
    Other staked 22 returns 19.09 loss 2.91c

    Total staked 1279.9 returns 1420.85 profit 140.95




  • BET 151

    9.15W
    Moulin Rouge @ 3/1
    €5.00 Single
    365




  • mailburner wrote: »
    BET 151

    9.15W
    Moulin Rouge @ 3/1
    €5.00 Single
    365

    Won
    staked 5
    ret 20
    +15



    Footie staked 774.90 returns 761.99 loss 12.91
    Horses staked 286.50 returns 257.16 loss 29.34
    Ufc staked 201.50 returns 402.61 profit 201.11
    Other staked 22 returns 19.09 loss 2.91c

    Total staked 1284.9 returns 1440.85 profit 155.95




  • BET 152

    Freebet/stake back from the pool game
    paddy

    French Ligue 1 Lyon v PSG
    08-02-2015 20:00
    Over/Under 2.5 Goals
    Under 2.5 Goals @ 4/6
    Premier League Matches Burnley v West Brom
    08-02-2015 12:00
    Double Chance
    West Brom And Draw @ 4/9
    Premier League Matches West Ham v Man Utd
    08-02-2015 16:15
    Double Chance
    West Ham And Draw @ 5/6
    Your Bets
    Treble
    1 line at €8.00 per line
    Total stake for this bet: €8.00
    Free bets voucher: €8.00
    Potential returns: €27.31




  • BET 153

    In play

    west brom 15/2
    3
    bwin




  • BET 154

    Freebet for sdg unseating with coral, had to put it on a horse

    Alvisio Ville 2.37
    2:15 Leopardstown - 08/02/2015
    Stake £0.00 (Free Bet £20.00)
    Estimated Return:£27.50

    pig/lost


  • Advertisement


  • BET 155

    Race delayed


    War Sound 3.50
    1:55 Exeter - 08/02/2015
    Stake £6.00
    Estimated Return:£21.00


Advertisement