Advertisement
Boards Golf Society are looking for new members for 2022...read about the society and their planned outings here!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Log for 2015

1246750

Comments



  • BET 65

    millwall ips

    murphy wincast 10/3
    5
    coral




  • BET 66

    Swindon v ches

    williams anytime 8/5
    5
    bet365




  • BET 67

    First gs

    williams 5/1
    lacazette 3/1
    murphy 5/1

    1 on each
    50c trixie
    bet365




  • BET 68

    Two freebets from paddy which had to be used in shop on the machine
    got none on my own account as expected
    odds on these machines are criminal..laca anytime was 1.75 yet 10/11 over the counter
    swindon only 1.83 yet 10/11
    you'd want to be mad to use these things

    3.35
    niceonefrankie sp
    5


    lens v lyon
    lacazette first @ 4.2
    5




  • BET 69

    In play

    villa v pool
    under 1.5 goals @ 19/10
    10
    coral


  • Advertisement


  • BET 70

    in play

    swindon evens
    10
    bet365




  • BET 71

    Lacazette anytime 13/10
    10
    betbright

    two or more 13/2
    3

    hatrick 25/1
    1
    bwin




  • mailburner wrote: »
    BET 61

    Not sure what to expect but if he won at those odds and I didn't take them
    I'd be kicking myself

    sy9nro.jpg

    coral
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 63

    2.40,3.10,3.35

    Niceonefrankie 5/1
    2ew

    birdie queen 5/2
    2

    third intention 9/4
    3

    50c ew treble

    bet365

    all lost
    -20

    Footie staked 334 returns 401.69 Profit 67.69
    Horses staked 132 returns 116.30 loss 15.70
    Ufc staked 40 returns 119 profit 79
    Other staked 20 returns 19.09 loss 91c

    Total staked 526 returns 656.08 profit 130.08




  • mailburner wrote: »
    BET 69

    In play

    villa v pool
    under 1.5 goals @ 19/10
    10
    coral

    BET 73
    sucked into the above, free 10 bet if you bet 10 in play and your bet loses so went with this


    2n73320.jpg


    coral




  • BET 74

    villar v bilbao

    vietto anytime 8/5
    5
    bwin


  • Advertisement


  • mailburner wrote: »
    BET 73
    sucked into the above, free 10 bet if you bet 10 in play and your bet loses so went with this


    2n73320.jpg


    coral


    Newcastle or Draw
    3.50Newcastle v Southampton - 17/01/2015
    Stake £5.00
    Estimated Return:£17.50




  • BET 75


    Carpi v Livorno

    Carpi

    (Match Betting - 90 Mins)

    Odds: 6/5

    Stake: 5.00

    Possible Return: 11.00
    betv


    freebet for betting a fiver on betv
    Carpi v Livorno

    Carpi

    (Match Betting - 90 Mins)

    Odds: 6/5

    Stake: 5.00

    Possible Return: 6.00




  • BET 76

    Tip

    LEOPARDSTOWN 15:20 HANDICAP HURDLE 3m Money-Back Special
    18-01-2015 15:20
    Win or E/W
    Mydor @ 5/2 (GP)
    Your Bets

    Win
    Single: Mydor @ 5/2
    1 line at €6.00 per line
    Total stake for this bet: €6.00
    Potential returns: €21.00
    paddy




  • BET 76


    Real Madrid (-1) @ 1/2
    (3 Way Handicap (1) - 90 Mins)
    Atletico Madrid (-1) @ 4/7
    (3 Way Handicap (-1) - 90 Mins)
    Multiple Type: Double Stake: 5.00 Possible Return: 11.79
    Betv




  • BET 77

    Udinese v Cagliari
    Antonio Di Natale
    (1st Goalscorer - 90 Mins)
    Odds: 17/4
    Stake: 1.00
    Possible Return: 5.25

    Multiple Selections
    Sergio Aguero @ 7/2
    (1st Goalscorer - 90 Mins)
    Antonio Di Natale @ 17/4
    (1st Goalscorer - 90 Mins)
    Multiple Type: Double Stake: 1.00 Possible Return: 23.63

    BETV


    Di natale anytime 7/5
    6

    double
    di natale anytime 7/5
    aguero anytime evens
    2

    betbright




  • BET 78


    Freebet

    Manchester City v Arsenal
    Manchester City - Over 3.5 - Sergio Aguero
    (Spincast - 90 Mins)
    Odds: 7/2
    Stake: 5.00
    Possible Return: 17.50


    betv
    Manchester City v Arsenal
    Manchester City - Over 3.5 - Alexis Sanchez
    (Spincast - 90 Mins)
    Odds: 19/2
    Stake: 1.00
    Possible Return: 10.50



    Single: D Silva to score in 90 minutes and Man City to win the match @ 9/2
    1 line at €3.00 per line
    Total stake for this bet: €3.00
    Potential returns: €16.50
    pp


    over 5.5 goals 8/1
    2
    bet365




  • mailburner wrote: »
    BET 76

    Tip

    LEOPARDSTOWN 15:20 HANDICAP HURDLE 3m Money-Back Special
    18-01-2015 15:20
    Win or E/W
    Mydor @ 5/2 (GP)
    Your Bets

    Win
    Single: Mydor @ 5/2
    1 line at €6.00 per line
    Total stake for this bet: €6.00
    Potential returns: €21.00
    paddy
    won
    staked 6
    ret 21
    +15



    Footie staked 334 returns 401.69 Profit 67.69
    Horses staked 138 returns 137.30 loss 70c
    Ufc staked 40 returns 119 profit 79
    Other staked 20 returns 19.09 loss 91c

    Total staked 532 returns 677.08 profit 145.08




  • BET 79

    UFC

    rosa by sub 11/4
    10.50
    pp


    Conor McGregor to win in Round 2 @ 4/1
    (Round Betting - Match)
    Charles Rosa to win in Round 1 @ 3/1
    (Round Betting - Match)
    John Howard To Win By Decision or Technical Decision @ 9/4
    (Method of Victory - Match)
    Multiple Type: Treble Stake: 0.50 Possible Return: 32.50
    betv




  • mailburner wrote: »
    BET 62

    derby v forest (12.15)

    mad to take on forest here given how bad they've been and how good
    derby have been at home


    derby 4/6
    15
    coral

    derby -1 13/8
    4.50
    pp

    derby -2 9/2
    1.40
    pp

    martin wincast 21/10
    2
    coral
    disaster
    -22.90
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 64

    villa v pool


    under 2.5 goals @ 1.77
    10
    888

    no goalscorer 9/1
    2
    fred
    2-0 pool
    staked 12
    ret 17.70
    +5.70

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 65

    millwall ips

    murphy wincast 10/3
    5
    coral
    3 goals but a blank for murphy
    -5
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 66

    Swindon v ches

    williams anytime 8/5
    5
    bet365
    won
    staked 5
    ret 13
    +8

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 67

    First gs

    williams 5/1
    lacazette 3/1
    murphy 5/1

    1 on each
    50c trixie
    bet365
    laca scores
    staked 5
    ret 4
    -1

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 68

    Two freebets from paddy which had to be used in shop on the machine
    got none on my own account as expected
    odds on these machines are criminal..laca anytime was 1.75 yet 10/11 over the counter
    swindon only 1.83 yet 10/11
    you'd want to be mad to use these things

    3.35
    niceonefrankie sp
    5


    lens v lyon
    lacazette first @ 4.2
    5
    lacaz scored first..horse beaten
    +21
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 69

    In play

    villa v pool
    under 1.5 goals @ 19/10
    10
    coral
    lost
    -10

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 70

    in play

    swindon evens
    10
    bet365
    won
    staked 10
    ret 20
    +10
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 71

    Lacazette anytime 13/10
    10
    betbright

    two or more 13/2
    3

    hatrick 25/1
    1
    bwin
    scored once
    staked 14
    ret 23
    +9


    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 73
    sucked into the above, free 10 bet if you bet 10 in play and your bet loses so went with this


    2n73320.jpg



    coral
    won
    staked 0
    ret 16
    +16
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 74

    villar v bilbao

    vietto anytime 8/5
    5
    bwin
    lost
    -5

    mailburner wrote: »
    Newcastle or Draw
    3.50Newcastle v Southampton - 17/01/2015
    Stake £5.00
    Estimated Return:£17.50
    lost
    -5

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 75


    Carpi v Livorno

    Carpi

    (Match Betting - 90 Mins)

    Odds: 6/5

    Stake: 5.00

    Possible Return: 11.00
    betv


    freebet for betting a fiver on betv
    Carpi v Livorno

    Carpi

    (Match Betting - 90 Mins)

    Odds: 6/5

    Stake: 5.00

    Possible Return: 6.00
    2 down with half hour to go...unbeaten at home till now
    lost
    -5

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 76


    Real Madrid (-1) @ 1/2
    (3 Way Handicap (1) - 90 Mins)
    Atletico Madrid (-1) @ 4/7
    (3 Way Handicap (-1) - 90 Mins)
    Multiple Type: Double Stake: 5.00 Possible Return: 11.79
    Betv
    won
    staked 5
    ret 11.79
    +6.79

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 77

    Udinese v Cagliari
    Antonio Di Natale
    (1st Goalscorer - 90 Mins)
    Odds: 17/4
    Stake: 1.00
    Possible Return: 5.25

    Multiple Selections
    Sergio Aguero @ 7/2
    (1st Goalscorer - 90 Mins)
    Antonio Di Natale @ 17/4
    (1st Goalscorer - 90 Mins)
    Multiple Type: Double Stake: 1.00 Possible Return: 23.63

    BETV


    Di natale anytime 7/5
    6

    double
    di natale anytime 7/5
    aguero anytime evens
    2

    betbright
    Lost
    -10
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 78


    Freebet

    Manchester City v Arsenal
    Manchester City - Over 3.5 - Sergio Aguero
    (Spincast - 90 Mins)
    Odds: 7/2
    Stake: 5.00
    Possible Return: 17.50


    betv
    Manchester City v Arsenal
    Manchester City - Over 3.5 - Alexis Sanchez
    (Spincast - 90 Mins)
    Odds: 19/2
    Stake: 1.00
    Possible Return: 10.50



    Single: D Silva to score in 90 minutes and Man City to win the match @ 9/2
    1 line at €3.00 per line
    Total stake for this bet: €3.00
    Potential returns: €16.50
    pp


    over 5.5 goals 8/1
    2
    bet365
    lost
    -6



    total staked 119.90/ret 126.49/+6.59

    relieved not to be down a lot more but 30 euro or so of freebets played
    a big part in that, bout a euro up for the weekend :pac:


    Footie staked 453.9 returns 528.18 Profit 74.28
    Horses staked 138 returns 137.30 loss 70c
    Ufc staked 40 returns 119 profit 79
    Other staked 20 returns 19.09 loss 91c

    Total staked 651.9 returns 803.57 profit 151.67




  • BET 80

    chelsea v city (jan 31 5.30)

    Odds on this have been dropping fast since the city match and pp are now the only bookie odds against with the -1 being as low as 2/1 with one bookie
    hard to see anything but an easy home win imo

    Win
    Single: Chelsea @ 11/10
    1 line at €20.00 per line
    Total stake for this bet: €20.00
    Potential returns: €42.00

    Win
    Single: Chelsea (-1.0) @ 3/1
    1 line at €5.00 per line
    Total stake for this bet: €5.00
    Potential returns: €20.00

    Single: Chelsea (-2.0) @ 8/1
    1 line at €2.00 per line
    Total stake for this bet: €2.00
    Potential returns: €18.00

    paddy


  • Advertisement


  • mailburner wrote: »
    BET 79

    UFC

    rosa by sub 11/4 won
    10.50
    pp


    Conor McGregor to win in Round 2 @ 4/1 lost
    (Round Betting - Match)
    Charles Rosa to win in Round 1 @ 3/1
    (Round Betting - Match)
    John Howard To Win By Decision or Technical Decision @ 9/4
    (Method of Victory - Match)
    Multiple Type: Treble Stake: 0.50 Possible Return: 32.50
    betv

    3rd round sub for rosa
    backed in bet 54 also which I'll settle when the rest of that is
    decided

    staked 11
    ret 39.38
    +28.38


    Footie staked 453.9 returns 528.18 Profit 74.28
    Horses staked 138 returns 137.30 loss 70c
    Ufc staked 51 returns 158.38 profit 107.38
    Other staked 20 returns 19.09 loss 91c

    Total staked 662.9 returns 842.95 profit 180.05




  • BET 81

    UFC

    howard on pts 11/4
    4
    boyles




  • BET 82

    Berahino anytime 13/5
    5

    Wba btts 17/2
    1

    Betv




  • mailburner wrote: »
    BET 81

    UFC

    howard on pts 11/4
    4
    boyles
    lost
    -4

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 82

    Berahino anytime 13/5
    5

    Wba btts 17/2
    1

    Betv
    lost
    -6



    Footie staked 459.9 returns 528.18 Profit 68.28
    Horses staked 138 returns 137.30 loss 70c
    Ufc staked 55 returns 158.38 profit 103.38
    Other staked 20 returns 19.09 loss 91c

    Total staked 672.9 returns 842.95 profit 170.05


    couldn't find a bet for on the footie tonight but didnt realise lyon
    were playing and that cost me a few quid with lacazette opening the scoring...worse again that betsafe offered me a risk free tenner

    not to worry...he's evens on sunday or 3/1 first which will do




  • BET 83


    st mirren v dundee utd

    Dundee utd 5/6
    15
    betbright

    same at
    4/5
    5
    coral


    ht/ft 19/10
    5
    coral


    seems a decent price away to a team who have picked up one point
    in 11 home games




  • BET 84


    Two acon matches today
    5 matches out of 8 have finished 1-1 so far

    Draw 1 - 1 @ 6/1
    (Correct Score - 90 Mins)
    Draw 1 - 1 @ 13/2
    (Correct Score - 90 Mins)
    Multiple Type: Double Stake: 1.00 Possible Return: 52.50




  • BET 85

    Have to have a go at this with betfred

    Place a £5 bet on the Goals Galore Bonus coupon today or tomorrow and if it loses, you will receive a £5 free bet!


    Brighton v Ipswich
    Goals Galore Bonus
    Brighton - Ipswich

    Fulham v Nottm Forest
    Goals Galore Bonus
    Fulham - Nottm Forest

    Partick v Hamilton
    Goals Galore Bonus
    Partick - Hamilton

    Malaga v Athletic Bilbao
    Goals Galore Bonus
    Malaga - Athletic Bilbao

    Total stake € 5.00
    Estimated return € 50.00
    Full stake € 5.00
    Full estimated return € 50.00




  • Bet 86

    Ipswich
    Dundee utd
    4 dbl




  • mailburner wrote: »
    BET 83


    st mirren v dundee utd

    Dundee utd 5/6
    15
    betbright

    same at
    4/5
    5
    coral


    ht/ft 19/10
    5
    coral


    seems a decent price away to a team who have picked up one point
    in 11 home games
    1-1
    Ouch!
    -25
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 84


    Two acon matches today
    5 matches out of 8 have finished 1-1 so far

    Draw 1 - 1 @ 6/1
    (Correct Score - 90 Mins)
    Draw 1 - 1 @ 13/2
    (Correct Score - 90 Mins)
    Multiple Type: Double Stake: 1.00 Possible Return: 52.50
    -1
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 85

    Have to have a go at this with betfred

    Place a £5 bet on the Goals Galore Bonus coupon today or tomorrow and if it loses, you will receive a £5 free bet!


    Brighton v Ipswich
    Goals Galore Bonus
    Brighton - Ipswich

    Fulham v Nottm Forest
    Goals Galore Bonus
    Fulham - Nottm Forest

    Partick v Hamilton
    Goals Galore Bonus
    Partick - Hamilton

    Malaga v Athletic Bilbao
    Goals Galore Bonus
    Malaga - Athletic Bilbao

    Total stake € 5.00
    Estimated return € 50.00
    Full stake € 5.00
    Full estimated return € 50.00
    -5
    mailburner wrote: »
    Bet 86

    Ipswich
    Dundee utd
    4 dbl
    -4

    doubt very much ill back dundee utd away again unless its away to dundee

    -35 overall


    Footie staked 494.9 returns 528.18 Profit 33.28
    Horses staked 138 returns 137.30 loss 70c
    Ufc staked 55 returns 158.38 profit 103.38
    Other staked 20 returns 19.09 loss 91c

    Total staked 707.9 returns 842.95 profit 135.05


  • Advertisement


  • BET 87


    3.50W
    Out now @ 6.75
    2.50 ew
    betbright


    3.45
    gallant oscar 5/1
    2.50 ew
    betv

    2.30fak
    shinooki 6/4
    4win
    boyles


    50c ew treble
    6.75/9/2/sp betbright


Advertisement