Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday New Years Days racing

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Good word for Elliott's in bumper

Will back him in single and double with Rock on ruby

Top man.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Good word for Elliott's in bumper

Will back him in single and double with Rock on ruby

Thanks for that. Nearly didn't find it

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭rule supreme

So how did Camlann run in cheltenham , i see he didnt place but was he ever competitive in the race .

FFS

My Bet365 account is still not working. Missed out on another crack at Rock on Ruby and then the tip for Elliots horse. Had also tried to get on McCoy in the last at 5-1 and failed. I see it is 9-4 now.

I dont have multiple accounts anymore and just stick with one. Im closing the Bet365 account after todays nonsense. Anyone suggest a good alternative?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,828 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

TheTorment wrote: »
    FFS

My Bet365 account is still not working. Missed out on another crack at Rock on Ruby and then the tip for Elliots horse. Had also tried to get on McCoy in the last at 5-1 and failed. I see it is 9-4 now.

I dont have multiple accounts anymore and just stick with one. Im closing the Bet365 account after todays nonsense. Anyone suggest a good alternative?

888 I find decent enough

wouldnt ever close a bet365 account...youll end up regretting with their soccer offers like today

• Advertisement

mailburner wrote: »
    888 I find decent enough

wouldnt ever close a bet365 account...youll end up regretting with their soccer offers like today

Thanks Mailburner

I only bet on the horses so losing it wont bother me too much

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Why on earth would you close it?

Why on earth would you close it?

Just venting frustration!!!

To be fair it is the first time ive had problems with it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

mailburner wrote: »

Agree with this. Closed my account and regretting it, betting with Hills and VC but they have no in play betting. VC dont let you watch a race after the off.

Going to reopen my b365 acc

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Andalucia

CH3OH wrote: »
    Thanks for that. Nearly didn't find it

The bumper winner for Elliott is another example of Elliott reaching the big time, that's twice in the last week he has had winners for big UK owners, just the added firepower he needs to challenge WP Mullins

spectacular achievement by him in just a few years to become such a force in Irish racing

Shark's horse ran well enough to suggest he might win a small race somewhere - probably take him a dozen runs to achieve this though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭shmeee

Andalucia wrote: »

Shark's horse ran well enough to suggest he might win a small race somewhere - probably take him a dozen runs to achieve this though

Was it a misprint or did it only cost 800GBP?

Seen it in the RP earlier. And Shark saying it's one of the best he's trained. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,828 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

TheTorment wrote: »
    Thanks Mailburner

I only bet on the horses so losing it wont bother me too much

avoid 888 then
    they don't do bog

maybe betvictor/paddy/coral for horses

Gringo180 wrote: »
    Cant believe Fry wants to go the World Hurdle instead of the Champion. Strong pace over 2 miles would be right up his street and I think hes a better horse than he was when he last won it. Madness.

Bizarre decision alright, he still travels and jumps and has the heart for a battle. I was surprised they went chasing with him.

If Vaniteux is a contender then I don't know why ROR isnt going to the Champion given he is better on spring ground and well held him today giving weight.

More Of That is waiting in the World Hurdle.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Shemale wrote: »
    Bizarre decision alright, he still travels and jumps and has the heart for a battle. I was surprised they went chasing with him.

If Vaniteux is a contender then I don't know why ROR isnt going to the Champion given he is better on spring ground and well held him today giving weight.

More Of That is waiting in the World Hurdle.

Stunned when he mentioned the WH. Doubtful stayer imo. Hopefully the owners have the sense to send him to the CH. Even Fehily was hinting after it that he would like to give the CH another tilt.

Gringo180 wrote: »
    Stunned when he mentioned the WH. Doubtful stayer imo. Hopefully the owners have the sense to send him to the CH. Even Fehily was hinting after it that he would like to give the CH another tilt.

I think they should, given how competitive he was in some decent Champion Hurdles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭HarshOstrich

I taught vaniteux jumping today was pretty bad, every jump just looked like he was losing momentum., without ever making a blunder , maybe the ground was a bit sticky for him.
    Better days ahead for vaniteux on good ground.
    Rock on ruby would struggle to place in champion hurdle so I think the world hurdle is worth a crack as if he stays he should win.
    Will stay on ptit zig side from now on very impressive how he chased down champagne west.

I taught vaniteux jumping today was pretty bad, every jump just looked like he was losing momentum., without ever making a blunder , maybe the ground was a bit sticky for him.
    Better days ahead for vaniteux on good ground.
    Rock on ruby would struggle to place in champion hurdle so I think the world hurdle is worth a crack as if he stays he should win.
    Will stay on ptit zig side from now on very impressive how he chased down champagne west.

Better ground will suit both, ROR has impressed me by how he has travelled through his last 2 races, the drop back to 2 will help how he likes to run there is no doubt he could be competitive.

More Of That looks a superstar and ROR is unproven over 3 miles so the CH is the smarter option.

Ptit Zig looks very good, even though he made a few jumping how he picked up the smart Champagne West was impressive

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭HarshOstrich

Shemale wrote: »
    Better ground will suit both, ROR has impressed me by how he has travelled through his last 2 races, the drop back to 2 will help how he likes to run there is no doubt he could be competitive.

More Of That looks a superstar and ROR is unproven over 3 miles so the CH is the smarter option.

Ptit Zig looks very good, even though he made a few jumping how he picked up the smart Champagne West was impressive

In the champion hurdle it is very difficult to see ROR beating either faugheen or the new one so I think he is just looking to place.
    As I said he could very well get 3 miles on better ground especially how he travelled yesterday and if he does stay he would be in first 2.
    I think trainer is targeting whatever race he has better chance of winning and it looks to be world hurdle.

Advertisement