Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesday 31st

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

Tyner's horse in the last being backed as if defeat is out of the question.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

No favourites winning yet today, so I'm going to throw three together for a big win. Shyron the NAP out of all those, can't see that being beat.

Ling 2:40 - Shyron 7/4
    Ling 3:10 - Stormbound 7/2
    Punch 3:45 - Bonny Kate 6/4

1 unit to return 30.94.

Just an fyi...Zman Awal in the 2.40 finished 1.5 lengths ahead of your boy Don't Be 2 runs back who's now 16 pounds higher. Bint Dandy who beat Zman that day has also won since..
    Looks a reasonable bet based on the form of that race!
    They are smashing Shyron up though! Gd luck.

Edit: Did it nicely FB, well done. Step up for Zman Awal be the job, very well handicapped anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

Artemis worth a score in the last at Lingfield today 8/1. Won easily last year off only a pound lower, well beaten second won her next two handicap starts, and she just failed in a three runner race next time under a penalty finishing a nose behind National Service who I still reckon is far better than this mark. Has ran better than the bare result last couple of starts and should be fitter for last time when probably needing the run returning from a break. Not a big bet by any means but 8/1 is about 3 points bigger than I thought she should be

Unlucky. Would have been a nice way to sign off 2014.

Hope 2015 is a good 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭famagusta

Absolutely raging about sadlers risk. What a joke. Can't believe he weighed out light!

Had the placepot up with him in it. Might head to Laddies and see if they pay me out, fat chance?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

famagusta wrote: »
    Absolutely raging about sadlers risk. What a joke. Can't believe he weighed out ligh

Had the placepot up with him in it. Might head to Laddies and see if they pay me out, fat chance?!

I think the likes of PP and BarOne would probably payout under their "Fair Play" policy, but with Ladbrokes, I reckon you have zero chance.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭tomaussie

Howjoe1 wrote: »
    I think the likes of PP and BarOne would probably payout under their "Fair Play" policy, but with Ladbrokes, I reckon you have zero chance.

I reckon their 'fair play' will be win singles only or the win part of EW.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

I'd say Andrew thought he got one over on Johnny, prior to the 4lbs weighing out announcement. Why didn't the clerk (or indeed the jockey) catch that before the race!

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭kalinisi

Raging on saddlers risk treble the odds the one winner would have taken a little of the pain away!

Ah well always tomorrow onwards and upwards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

tomaussie wrote: »
    I reckon their 'fair play' will be win singles only or the win part of EW.

true..the Placepot return would be way different to I suppose.

"We will honour bets on Sadler's Risk who was disqualified for weighing out and in light in the 1:45pm at @punchestownrace #WePlayFair"

above from BarOne, proving it pays to bet with retailers with best specials on odd occasion things like this happen. Availed of 14/1 full SP on a DH race recently.

Ladbrokes give you nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭tomaussie

Artemis worth a score in the last at Lingfield today 8/1

Good dart. Unlucky.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Snipp

Anyone have thoughts on the last at Meydan today? trying to end 2014 with a win!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

sdoc13 wrote: »
    Unlucky. Would have been a nice way to sign off 2014.

Hope 2015 is a good 1.

Thanks doc. Beaten a nose it can be very frustrating, but you get your fair share, there'll be some lucky winners that make up for ones like today. Hit the crossbar onto the next one.

Advertisement