Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Boy Racers making life hell...?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭passatman86

Honestly daaryl. You have been baned from loads of car sites with some of your threads and antics. Infact I often stuck up for you in some cases. But I reckon its time for ya to cool the jets and take a back seat for a while, when your a bit older I think you will look back and think , 'what was I at'

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Daaryl

Honestly daaryl. You have been baned from loads of car sites with some of your threads and antics. Infact I often stuck up for you in some cases. But I reckon its time for ya to cool the jets and take a back seat for a while, when your a bit older I think you will look back and think , 'what was I at'

I'm only banned on one at the minute even though i was allowed back on, The joys of it when the admin don't like ye :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭passatman86

You can tell me where to go if you want as its a personal question daaryl , but - how many points do you have and any summons for court. As I said I had your back on some sites but you keep coming back for more , I dont know how you do it.

You can tell me where to go if you want as its a personal question daaryl , but - how many points do you have and any summons for court. As I said I had your back on some sites but you keep coming back for more , I dont know how you do it.

I don't have many points at all haha, And for the court summons for drifting i got only fined 500 euro :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,193 ✭✭✭Cleveland Hot Pocket

Daaryl wrote: »
    If you class people who do street drifting etc hooligans, What do you call people who go out drinking take drugs and look for fights?
    The accused?
    dgt wrote: »
    It's just going round in circles, slowly crumbling to rust

It isnt actually, I haven't bought that c220 yet ;)

• Advertisement

I don't have many points at all haha, And for the court summons for drifting i got only fined 500 euro :D

I've no points, but hitting a cyclist and leaving the scene cost me 600 charity donation ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭Sobanek

Hit a cyclist and yer lecturing me about road safety?? Some people...

The accused?

It isnt actually, I haven't bought that c220 yet ;)

You're always off doing rings yerself so you can't be saying anything haha

Sobanek wrote: »
    Hit a cyclist and yer lecturing me about road safety?? Some people...

Dude, the cyclist crashed into me he ran a red light. I only got done for leaving the scene.

You're always off doing rings yerself so you can't be saying anything haha

I don't mean to be a big nasty dude but I think you have confused me with someone.

• Advertisement

I don't mean to be a big nasty dude but I think you have confused me with someone.

Nope, Got a message about it on fb :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,794 ✭✭✭Jesus.

Send her out bai, Sure if the roads empty give her plenty :pac:

:D

Dude, the cyclist crashed into me he ran a red light. I only got done for leaving the scene.

Shows how inconsiderate you are in that case!
    I have no points and no convictions.
    You're just selfish, diffing doesn't bother you from a legal point of view, it's just that you'd be inconvenienced.
    We always take our cars to quiet spots to avoid people and take the necessary safety precautions and if a car comes, we'll stop, move over and let them through.

That you ran down on purpose :p:pac:

Nope, Got a message about it on fb :pac:

I don't mean to nick any of your ideals but I think you were mis informed.
    This can happen late at night sometimes eg midnight. People seem to act diffrent then. :pac:
    Shows how inconsiderate you are in that case!
    I have no points and no convictions.
    You're just selfish, diffing doesn't bother you from a legal point of view, it's just that you'd be inconvenienced.
    We always take our cars to quiet spots to avoid people and take the necessary safety precautions and if a car comes, we'll stop, move over and let them through.

Didnt know you could go diffing in an automatic or a 2.5 tonne car?

If the car is tip tronic u can :pac:

I don't mean to nick any of your ideals but I think you were mis informed.
    This can happen late at night sometimes eg midnight. People seem to act diffrent then. :pac:

Just cause you never tried it, doesn't mean u can't.
    I always keep my cars in great Nick. Russell Peters said once "take it and go", so just take the info and go

That you ran down on purpose :p:pac:
    That clan't be right, I think you are misinformed.
    If the car is tip tronic u can :pac:

Just because I had a tiptronic e60 in the past, no need to jump to such conclusions.
    I'll imagine that this thread has unwelded itself and is now heading in a diffrent direction.

That clan't be right, I think you are misinformed.

Just because I had a tiptronic e60 in the past, no need to jump to such conclusions.
    I'll imagine that this thread has unwelded itself and is now heading in a diffrent direction.

You know exactly what i'm on about :D

giphy.gif

Unless that is a seat in an AE86 or something I'm unsure of the reasons for your invitations. Maybeee pm instead to clarify is more suited to this discussion.

• Advertisement

As this thread took a different turn, I'm outta here

As this thread took a different turn, I'm outta here

+1
    I clan't be far behind...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

ejecto-seato-cuz-thumb.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭Means Of Escape

Yeah i understand that, But people don't have the money to go to mondello and racetracks so they turn to the next solution and that's do it in car parks some people turn to backroads and you get the other eijits who do it on main roads and others who do roundabouts..

The gobdaws who are doing the messing about in the car parks are the same gobdaws who do it on the main roads on their way home from said carpark

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Jesus, lads.
    As someone that was very much involved in Irish racing my Ma's Da is turning round in his grave at this thread.
    Be Much Wiser to turn this back to its original topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,973 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

If its drifting and diffin in the middle of a town then that is extremely rude, IMO there is nothing wrong with it high up a mountain or an industrial estate but not beside peoples homes. Any meets I have been to that involve as said earlier "RWD modified cars" have always been no messing during meets as they had to respect the areas if they wanted to use the area again, another location is found after the meet for people to do their thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭MortGoldman

This thread reminds me why I don't use motors any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,615 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

This thread reminds me why I don't use motors any more.

Can someone bullet point it for me?

My brain almost fell out my ear trying to read the last few pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

ba_barabus wrote: »
    Can someone bullet point it for me?

My brain almost fell out my ear trying to read the last few pages.

Brap brap
    Puns
    Welded diff
    Public road
    Rage
    Rage
    Feels
    Rage
    Puns
    Nothing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Cheensbo