Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I got nothing for Christmas

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Asarlai wrote: »
    I'd like to thank everyone who helped me reached this goal. Oh my God, I don't know what to say! I never thought this would happen to me!

I'd like to thank my agent, the director and producers who worked with me patiently so that I could achieve my best, my family, especially my dad who always had faith in me, my partner of 12 days, and last but not least, endacl and toasedpickles - without the two of you, I could not have reached this milestone. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Happy new yeeeeee.....

I mean, you're most certainly welcome

Now go forth and post! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,241 ✭✭✭✭endacl

'Paris of the Midwest', eh?

Tell us what you think of this tune, and your fully qualified!

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Asarlai

endacl wrote: »
    'Paris of the Midwest', eh?

Tell us what you think of this tune, and your fully qualified!

Good catch (as we say over here). Yep, completely qualified and there's not a country music song about DTW that I'm not familiar with.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭braddun

divorce your parents

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Dia1988

I litterly didn't get any presents for Christmas I'm in my early 20s! It's been like this most years ! We just don't really care much for presents I'm totally fine with it ! My parents never see me stuck for cash during the year ! I have a pritty good lifestyle , they get me bits and peaces during the year ! They always push out the boat on Christmas Day , the best of food and drink ! I don't care one bit! They provide enough during the year! I just get so surprised when I see all these pics of people's Christmas presents iPhones , watches , jewellery it all looks so bloody expensive !

Pity nobody got you a dictionary or a spell checker for a Christmas present.

Pretty
    Pieces

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Asarlai

Dia1988 wrote: »
    Pity nobody didn't get you a dictionary or a spell checker for a Christmas present.

Pretty
    Pieces

?? Shouldn't that be "Pity nobody got you a dictionary or a spell checker for a Christmas present."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭force eleven

Presents are for children at Christmas. Adults buying natty socks or cheap perfume for other adults is silly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 625 ✭✭✭roadsmart

Wilberto wrote: »
    What is up with the randomly placed exclamation marks? If you want to pull someone up on their grammar you could at least ensure your own is up to scratch first.

Stop giving the good grammar Nazis, like myself, a bad name. :D:D :pac:

Yes. I think you may have missed the point, a reference to the the misuse of exclamation marks in the op.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,041 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

All I got was some lynx and a pair of boxers. I don't really mind. Anything I want I buy myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭DeJa VooDoo

I think some people are picking me up the wrong way , I'm not ranting on that I want them to buy me things for Christmas . I'm just saying you don't need to have expensive iPhones and what not to have a good Christmas !

Where did you get the phone you currently have?

• Advertisement
Advertisement