Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm afraid I'll hurt her.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

You do realise a woman can throw out a 8lb child handy yeah...

and you think an 8incher will hurt her ha ha..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

I don't know that it's a schoolkid thing. I know someone who was in that exact situation in their mid-late 20s.

I told you that in confidence. :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭DVDM93

You are definitely in the wrong forum.....but before the piss takers get in my advice would be that you can be intimate together without having full sex. Just talk it thru with her. If she is ok to go slow etc then she could be a keeper for you.

Thank you for your reply. What forum would you suggest? We've done our fair intimate activity and the tiger has been let out of his cage, but I'm afraid the ultimate act of intimacy is the baby deer that the tiger will inevitably get to. Everything else we've done had been ok and while she says she wants it I'm still in two minds about it myself. If she wants it and I give her what she wants, but it turns out she isn't able for it, then am I to blame? I really don't want to hurt her in anyway or spoil what has been perfect so far. I'm at a crossroads here. She's a keeper alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

sabat wrote: »
    Yeah, when you're doing push-ups.

Push-ups is my nickname for your mum

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

In all fairness, whether you're joking here or not- she's built to be able to fit a baby coming out of there. I'm sure she can manage your penis.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

DVDM93 wrote: »
    Thank you for your reply. What forum would you suggest? We've done our fair intimate activity and the tiger has been let out of his cage, but I'm afraid the ultimate act of intimacy is the baby deer that the tiger will inevitably get to. Everything else we've done had been ok and while she says she wants it I'm still in two minds about it myself. If she wants it and I give her what she wants, but it turns out she isn't able for it, then am I to blame? I really don't want to hurt her in anyway or spoil what has been perfect so far. I'm at a crossroads here. She's a keeper alright!

I've read some of your other posts. I'd suggest posting in Creative Writing.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭garp

AH answer - we're gonna want to see pics....

Oh Christ no we dont.... :eek:

Well just one. ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭The Th!ng

Don't worry about it, her dick is probably bigger than yours anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Bwahahahaha :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

We've done our fair intimate activity and the tiger has been let out of his cage, but I'm afraid the ultimate act of intimacy is the baby deer that the tiger will inevitably get to.

I really don't think bestiality is the answer, OP.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Cantremember

Is your name Terence?

Heh. You haven't forgotten Terence and the Tool of Terror.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Shrap

not yet wrote: »
    You do realise a woman can throw out a 8lb child handy yeah...

and you think an 8incher will hurt her ha ha..

Yeah, I was about to say similar. 8lb 7oz on the first, 7lb 8oz on the second, ya could back a bus up there and not touch the sides hon. Length on the other hand....really depends on how fast you drive the bus, as the garage walls won't necessarily take it well. A gentle bump is best till you work out the manoeuvring area. Go back until you hear glass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

Large compared to what?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Large compared to what?

His little finger.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭Letree

Large compared to what?

His thumb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭Tail Docker

Have you considered asking this in Motors OP - it might just be a case of using the right lubricant?.

The best advice, if you want genuine advice is to get this post moved to PI/RI .

You'll only get smart answers in this forum.

Thank you. It would seems so anyway. A mix of genuine answers (thank you) along with some good humorous ones (expected and I have laughed to be fair)

However there's an element of jealousy with one or two posts which puzzles me. The plethora of manhood I have between my legs genuinely gets me down, no not weighs me down before the smart arses get in. It bothers me, I really like this girl and want things to be perfect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Foreplay op, Foreplay...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Inb4 thread locked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Thank you. It would seems so anyway. A mix of genuine answers (thank you) along with some good humorous ones (expected and I have laughed to be fair)

However there's an element of jealousy with one or two posts which puzzles me. The plethora of manhood I have between my legs genuinely gets me down, no not weighs me down before the smart arses get in. It bothers me, I really like this girl and want things to be perfect.

Marry her. No sex then, sorted.

• Advertisement

deco nate wrote: »
    Foreplay op, Foreplay...

Yeah fair play OP you have quite an imagination.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

So answer the question, how big is your dick?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭Hooked

EoghanIRL wrote: »
    Inb4 thread locked

inb4 the OP... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

I think you are making the whole up

christy02 wrote: »
    Have you previously broke up other women with your massive schlong? Rips n tears or just stretching?

To be honest no, I've had sexual partners throw pet names at it casually like "The Wheelchair Prescriber" and "Mount Loa" but I assumed this was the norm. Fore play or sex speech or whatever you may call it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

To be honest no, I've had sexual partners throw pet names at it casually like "The Wheelchair Prescriber" and "Mount Loa" but I assumed this was the norm. Fore play or sex speech or whatever you may call it.
    I gave a sex speech once, there wasn't a dry seat in the house

• Registered Users Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Shrap

What makes you think this girl will be put off by your god-like proportions OP?

lulu1 wrote: »
    I think you are making the whole up

He never mentioned her hole. It could be incapable of managing it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Cantremember

Is this what was meant by GRITH?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Serious note op.........

This is typical Irish begrudgery for you.
    Jealousy is all that it it, nothing more. And I can completely understand it getting you down being so gifted in the manhood department and being mocked for it.
    I suggest you call anyone out on it OP and for good measure give them a clatter of your massive shclong around the chops. They wont be so quick to mock again OP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement