Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 19 Matchday Thread

Options
1293031323335»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Last years thread for comparison:

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057112163/98

A year ago I was at 3040 at the half way point. Around 8k this year so 5k behind.

My team last year was:

Harper
    Mertesacker Terry Coleman
    Silva Walcott Cabaye Hazard
    Rooney Suarez Lukaku
    Mannone, Ben Turner, Ward, Morisson

• Registered Users Posts: 39,542 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Shelvey charged from last night's game by the FA. Nothing for sterling though so it appears as if he's gotten away with it

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭FrClintPower

KevIRL wrote: »
    Shelvey charged from last night's game by the FA. Nothing for sterling though so it appears as if he's gotten away with it

Probably because Shelvey wasn't seen by officials while Sterling was right under the lino's nose.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

KevIRL wrote: »

Ludicrous decision to let Sterling off without any punishment. He clearly swung an arm towards Fernandez's face which is a red card offence every day of the week. What's good for the goose is good for the gander and all that jazz.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Sterling is an established England international. Shelvey isn't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Lemlin wrote: »

A year ago I was at 3040 at the half way point. Around 8k this year so 5k behind.

My team last year was:

Harper
    Rooney Suarez Lukaku

I was 160k and 320k just 2 weeks previous finished 11k. As I mentioned earlier it's way too early to be saying you can't catch up. 2400 at the moment dont think I've ever been inside the top 50k at this stage of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

Lemlin wrote: »

My team last year was:

Harper
    Rooney Suarez Lukaku

Fcuk me. I was 238,000 this time last year. I know it was bad season for me but I didn't think it was that bad!!

Won the Bohs quarter 2 competiton a round of golf for 4 in druids heath. I've never played golf in my life so should be interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,129 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Won the Bohs quarter 2 completion a round of golf for 4 in druids heath. I've never played golf in my life so should be interesting.

I've plenty of spare sticks if you need them Busts.

PARlance wrote: »
    I've plenty of spare sticks if you need them Busts.

I reckon I'll need about 100 golf balls if my brief attempt at pitch n putt is anything to go by.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,354 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I reckon I'll need about 100 golf balls if my brief attempt at pitch n putt is anything to go by.

Parlance will give you those too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

G1032 wrote: »
    Fcuk me. I was 238,000 this time last year. I know it was bad season for me but I didn't think it was that bad!!

I hit the heights of 38k this week last year, was my highest of my debut season and was delighted! I had a storming Xmas last year, very mediocre this year. Just about doing enough to hold my position while effectively playing with no captain! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

I was at 56k this time last year. I'm surprised by this. I thought I was doing better this year, though I remember being pretty chuffed cos last year was my first proper year playing. :pac: I'm at 60k this year. I'm going backwards. The more I play, the worse I get.

Edit: at least I'm consistent?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Hah, just remembered I backed Siggy at 4/1 for anytime scorer last night in a vain attempt to nullify that threat! €25 is some consolation....

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Missing Links

Won the Bohs quarter 2 competiton a round of golf for 4 in druids heath. I've never played golf in my life so should be interesting.

If you happen to win something of value at the golf the Q3 prize will be worth winning to safeguard it!!It's a 2 Camera Plus Screen Home Wireless CCTV Kit (Friedland CWFK4D)!!Well done again.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,087 ✭✭✭✭CSF

If you happen to win something of value at the golf the Q3 prize will be worth winning to safeguard it!!It's a 2 Camera Plus Screen Home Wireless CCTV Kit (Friedland CWFK4D)!!Well done again.
    Can you have this fitted in other people's homes?

#thefappeningpart2

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Missing Links

CSF wrote: »
    Can you have this fitted in other people's homes?

#thefappeningpart2

:D

....or maybe to get advance knowledge of a rival's transfers!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,087 ✭✭✭✭CSF

:D

....or maybe to get advance knowledge of a rival's transfers!

Yeah that's a good cover story, let's go with that one instead. You're good at this.

Advertisement