Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nutri ninja or nutribullet 600w

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭DarkoT

I just bought Philips blender twice the price of the Nutri Bullet but with more power. In my opinion I got better blender for better price :)

Leakpotato wrote: »
    How easy is it to clean?

It's very easy, all you need to do is to remove the the cutters with simple twist, and than you can wash them... It's basically the same like the nutri bullet in cleaning

• Registered Users Posts: 31,819 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

DarkoT wrote: »
    I just bought Philips blender twice the price of the Nutri Bullet but with more power. In my opinion I got better blender for better price :)

Do you mean half the price of double the price?

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Do you mean half the price of double the price?

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I mean half the price of the NutriBullet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

got one of these the other day and very happy with it, breville blender

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00DGLUW4E?keywords=breville%20blend%20active&qid=1445433752&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

Makes very nice smoothies, chops up ice frozen fruit etc very easy for a quarter the price of a nutribullt

• Advertisement

Hi everyone :)

On sale again today :)

Nutri Ninja BL450 Blender with Pulse Technology €77.99
    http://checkargos.com/?search=3796586

Nutribullet graphite €82.99
    http://checkargos.com/?search=1463237

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

I gave in and bought one, made some interesting juices.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

I want one so much!!

Be careful with the fruit smoothies, it's a great temptation to think you're being "good" by loading up with several pieces of fruit at once in a blender. However you're actually dumping a load of sugar into your system in one go which is not good for general health or weight loss as it causes a big insulin spike. Better to try and load up with veg and try adding smaller amounts of fruit. Spinach for instance is completely tasteless in smoothies, the taste of kale is neutralised by lemon to the point of disappearing. They're good,very healthy veg to start adding in without compromising on taste.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭magicmushroom

I want one so much!!

Be careful with the fruit smoothies, it's a great temptation to think you're being "good" by loading up with several pieces of fruit at once in a blender. However you're actually dumping a load of sugar into your system in one go which is not good for general health or weight loss as it causes a big insulin spike. Better to try and load up with veg and try adding smaller amounts of fruit. Spinach for instance is completely tasteless in smoothies, the taste of kale is neutralised by lemon to the point of disappearing. They're good,very healthy veg to start adding in without compromising on taste.

Got myself a Ninja today! I'm delighted, my old blender was awful.

Loads of veggies are yummy in smoothies - Kale, Spinach, Carrot, Beetroot, Cucumber, Celery, avocado...some veggies like Carrot still carry sugar but less so than fruits.

Good advice you've given above; I used to think I was great drinking my banana, raspberry, blueberry and strawberry smoothies every day u till I learnt about the sugar content! I now use mainly veg.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Anyone know anything about the Texet brand sold in Tesco? Looks pretty much the same as NutriBullet and 600w. €39.99 at minute, down from €99.99 apparently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Is the rubber part (the seal gasket) attached to the blade important?

Mine kept falling out and today it fell out and was sliced in half!!!

Can it function ok without it?

Advertisement