Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skyfall on RTE tonight

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Oscarziggy

On D Spy there is a thread running complaining that a "best line" had been cut out of the ITV screening but no one seems to know what the best line was !!
    I watched the ITV screening as I hadn't seen Skyfall before ---- I should have watched the RTE version shortly after and compared them !
    No I am not that sad ......
    Anyway I enjoyed it .
    Happy New Year.

Regards.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,983 ✭✭✭conorhal

hfallada wrote: »
    And we dont have them here? You cant mention anything that might offend a few catholics without a complaint to BAI. Sure the BAI allegedly put down such strict rules on the marriage equality referendum coming up. That a journalist that wrote a book the history of gay people in Ireland, was not allowed to speak about the book without an opposing side present. Although it was a factual history book, people had to oppose it

The best you'll get from any complaint to the BAI about boobs on the telly is likely to be an insistance that some bloke has to get his ball bag out, for like, ballance you know.....

Advertisement