Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW19 Captain Poll

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Austin for me, simply for the fact that I had him as captain for his hatrick 2 weeks ago. That was my finest Fantasy football moment in years....having a slightly leftfield captain who gets a hatrick is better then...well you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Just brought Austin in and he's getting the armband!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

With Warnock just being sacked, Austin is probably the obvious choice. For that reason he is currently only my VC.

:D

Managerless teams have a habit of throwing up surprises.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    With Warnock just being sacked, Austin is probably the obvious choice. For that reason he is currently only my VC.

:D

Managerless teams have a habit of throwing up surprises.

An thinking this myself,can see a nil all result.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

I can see QPR hammering them. The Palace lads only found out this morning, not exactly any time to galvanize themselves with the match 2moro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Sacking Warnock could improve Palace in the short term and thats why I'll captain Silva and put Austin as VC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Have it on silva atm. I fear palace will improve and stop Austin going mental so he's not my captain, but I also fear the opposite happen and I will miss a big opportunity. No one around me in my leagues have either silva or Austin, so whoever I pick will be a differential, but I just know I'll pick the wrong one. God, I hate what fantasy football does to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭passremarkable

I'm going benteke

I'm going benteke

oooooooooooh

BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGG BALLS

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭passremarkable

Crazy bas**** I am

• Advertisement

Crazy bas**** I am

i've actually captained The Beast (cant remember the gameweek:pac:) myself this season, nearly sure there was 2 of us from the forum in it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Dhera feck it, I'm going Tekkers captain too. Go hard or go home as they say!

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Skippy44

Captained Benteke last GW, he blanked and was surrounded by a sea of goals/assists in my front 8. I will go with him again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Zabaleta.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Austin the obvious choice but...
    Dempsey wrote: »
    Sacking Warnock could improve Palace in the short term and thats why I'll captain Silva and put Austin as VC
    ... You're making me nervous now... Might switch (C) & (VC) then...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

manual_man wrote: »
    i've actually captained The Beast (cant remember the gameweek:pac:) myself this season, nearly sure there was 2 of us from the forum in it :D

Me! Those extra 4 points over unfortunate Aguero captainers are handy. I don't have the balls to give it to Tekkers again over Austin though. Hope he hits a hatty for us :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Silva and Austin VC.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Silva (C), Austin (VC.) I'm hoping they both bring in the goods today. To be honest, I can't see either of them not doing well so I'm hoping it's a case of a similar score for both of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Straylight

Just switched to Austin with about 3 minutes to spare. Hopefully he does the business now.

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭auldgranny

Straylight wrote: »
    Just switched to Austin with about 3 minutes to spare. Hopefully he does the business now.

Same

• Advertisement

iroced wrote: »
    Austin the obvious choice but...
    ... You're making me nervous now... Might switch (C) & (VC) then...

Left it on Austin in the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Took it off Austin and went for Zabaleta. Changed it back to austin ,clicked confirm and the site started to update. In short, I don't know who my captain is. :-P

spock. wrote: »
    Took it off Austin and went for Zabaleta. Changed it back to austin ,clicked confirm and the site started to update. In short, I don't know who my captain is. :-P
    Zab.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Austin C Silva VC

iroced wrote:
    Zab.

Yep!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Went for (C) Silva and (VC) Austin in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Had a bad feeling about Austin. Glad I stuck with silva. If I logged in this morning I probably would have changed it and took a points hit for benteke

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

iroced wrote: »
    Zab.

End well this did not.

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭auldgranny

Had a bad feeling about Austin. Glad I stuck with silva. If I logged in this morning I probably would have changed it and took a points hit for benteke

Didn't take your advice Dempsey. :(

• Advertisement

End well this did not.

I know yeah. Would have been a lot worse if Austin scored. 2 point difference in the end

Advertisement