Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not going out Stephan's night

Options
1235»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

Beaner1 wrote: »
    Got the shift out of a 19/20 Year old. She was spooked when she reliased I was years out of college.

A lad in his 30s logging onto a message board straight after a night out to tell strangers he got a shift:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

Billy86 wrote: »
    Please don't tell me they're as bad at standing around at the bar, sipping and chatting away and completely ignoring the queue of 30+ people behind them. :o

That and shoved drunks are the very, very worst combination you can come across in a single venue... fecking rage inducing!
    Just think of every aspect of bad bar manners and multiply it by 10. That's Belgium.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,494 ✭✭✭bb1234567

The thoughts of spending 70 euro tonight on drink and transport and a dodgy kebab is just turning me off it completely , hopefully I can fight the temptation not to go !

70 euro...what the hell are you buying on your nights out?

Definitely. Going to fill in some young one (I'm 32). Try for 20 or under but it's getting harder every year.

why did you feel the need to tell us your age

bb1234567 wrote: »
    70 euro...what the hell are you buying on your nights out?

It's very easily done say 10 pints (@4.50 each) 45 euro. Three double vodkas and mixers 33 euro, take away 8 euro, taxi 10 euro. So that over 90 euro and some costs could be more, say less pints more spirits price goes up, entry to a club etc etc.

• Advertisement

It's very easily done say 10 pints (@4.50 each) 45 euro. Three double vodkas and mixers 33 euro, take away 8 euro, taxi 10 euro. So that over 90 euro and some costs could be more, say less pints more spirits price goes up, entry to a club etc etc.

Who drinks that many pintsin a club or bar?? I just buy some cheap drink beforehand - Less than a tenner. Then maybe spend a tenner on drinks in the club/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Ten euro into town
    Double vodkas and coke in pub about 11.50 x 5
    Ten euro into club
    5/6 euro a drink in club x 3
    Chips 4 euro
    Taxi home ten euro

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭chrysagon

Ten euro into town
    Double vodkas and coke in pub about 11.50 x 5
    Ten euro into club
    5/6 euro a drink in club x 3
    Chips 4 euro
    Taxi home ten euro

box of panadol..3 euro:D

bb1234567 wrote: »
    Who drinks that many pintsin a club or bar??

Me and my friends. Most of our drinking is done in pubs.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 819 ✭✭✭Beaner1

Me and my friends. Most of our drinking is done in pubs.

The same people that give out stink about water charges.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Just back into bed. Got called all sort of names by a hefty gal in a nightclub because I bumped off her. What do you expect in a crowded club, in fairness?

Head low now 'til New Years :)

It's always the large ones that chase ye.

The same people that give out stink about water charges.

Wrong, I was not opposed to water charges.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 potato girl

Why don't U treat ure woman at home when ure kid gone to bed might make up for not getting out as much as ye should bet ure women b delighted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 potato girl

Was going out. Young lad sick so have to stay in. Rarely get to go out. : (

so why don't U treat ure woman at home when ure kid in bed make it special might make up for not getting out when ye should

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭thomasj

Patww79 wrote: »
    People never misspell Boxing as much.

Yep I saw a shop in dundrum with a big advertisement for their sale starting boxing day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭Tarzana2

Patww79 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

:confused:

Advertisement