Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which family member causes problems at Xmas?

Options
  • 25-12-2014 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

We all have that one family member that causes problems every Christmas! Whether they get drunk and become extremely racist or are just looking to cause an argument. Mine is my racist argumentative great grand mother.Who is 96 btw.. Who is yours?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

PhilBill wrote: »
    We all have that one family member that causes problems every Christmas! Whether they get drunk and become extremely racist or are just looking to cause an argument. Mine is my racist argumentative great grand mother.Who is 96 btw.. Who is yours?

My 3 year old. Wet the bed Christmas eve, wouldn't play nice with her brother and only ate carrots and ice cream at dinner, bitch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭Sheep Lover

The fathers mistress

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭PhilBill

My 3 year old. Wet the bed Christmas eve, wouldn't play nice with her brother and only ate carrots and ice cream at dinner, bitch.

You're gonna have some serious problems with that one when she hits the teenage years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭Polo_Mint

I don't know about all ye but there are 12 of us and none of our family are like that

Even myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭JaseBelleVie

I've already written a big thing about my cousin's wife.

The TL;DR version is that she is just a malevolent cow who ruined this Christmas. Following on from her success at ruining previous weddings, parties, reunions, birthdays. Now she's f*cked up Christmas. Great. I'm blessed with a very normal family, and in a twisted moment of sour grapes, I reflected that at least she's only in my family by marriage. I never really liked her, but after today, I actually really despise her. She reduced her mother in law (my mother's sister) and her own children to tears with her antics.

Bitch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,394 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Jeezo the Xmas threads are taking over AH.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭Sheep Lover

You'd swear twas Xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,441 ✭✭✭tigger123

JaseHeath wrote: »

The TL;DR version is that she is just a malevolent cow who ruined this Christmas. Following on from her success at ruining previous weddings, parties, reunions, birthdays. Now she's f*cked up Christmas. Great. I'm blessed with a very normal family, and in a twisted moment of sour grapes, I reflected that at least she's only in my family by marriage. I never really liked her, but after today, I actually really despise her. She reduced her mother in law (my mother's sister) and her own children to tears with her antics.

Bitch.

What did she do?!

tigger123 wrote: »
    What did she do?!

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

And to think, there's actually a Christmas forum.

• Advertisement

Tilly wrote: »
    And to think, there's actually a Christmas forum.

Meh, it's After Hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

ME! Hahahahaha :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭downonthefarm

Ah I love the old racist relations,they have earned the right to say what they want

• Registered Users Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭Wompa1

My dad. Or my mother if my dad isn't acting up. During his teens, my brother too.

They've all gone to bed for the night. My parents got a kitten to take care of the mice. He just scratched me up pretty bad on my hand...so he's causing problems too. Little w@nker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

I don't think there's one in my family. However I got out of bed at 10 to give my presents, came back to bed to watch Game of Thrones, went down for dinner, back to my room after 25 minutes, slept til 8:30pm and now in my room drinking wine watching TV.

The most wonderful time of the year my arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Nobody - I prob annoy them - especially when I come home in a jocker on Stephens night

I don't think there's one in my family. However I got out of bed at 10 to give my presents, came back to bed to watch Game of Thrones, went down for dinner, back to my room after 25 minutes, slept til 8:30pm and now in my room drinking wine watching TV.

The most wonderful time of the year my arse.

Ditched them all at about 7:30 after proclaiming my religious rights(Religion is bull) and calling three of them racists... Went to my room to drink for the night and watch House M.D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭JaseBelleVie

tigger123 wrote: »
    What did she do?!
    +1

The culmination of a long list of bullsh*t that just ruined the day for everyone, made it painfully awkward from then on. Petty stuff, really, but it is just a culmination and is never ending with her.

The culmination of a long list of bullsh*t that just ruined the day for everyone, made it painfully awkward from then on. Petty stuff, really, but it is just a culmination and is never ending with her.

We need specifics!

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭The_Chap

If you don't think there's one in your family, it's probably you lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Make with the story!! We all want to feel good about ourselves!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,060 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

The Playstation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Cantremember

The only people to be with at Xmas are the people you actually want to be with. Assuming they want you there too! Best wishes to everyone suffering the forced and false togetherness of this day. It's nearly done.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Just read the other thread. I pity your cousin, and have no doubt she got pregnant to ensure she has hold over him; have seen such women.
    We need specifics!
    Read the other f**king thread, then!

Read the f**king thread, then![/QUOTE]

Flicking through a few threads right now, sorry if I missed a few 'F**king' posts... You my friend I guess are the type of person this thread is aimed at.

the_syco wrote: »
    Just read the other thread. I pity your cousin, and have no doubt she got pregnant to ensure she has hold over him; have seen such women.

Which one?!

Oh yeah, sorry

the_syco wrote: »

Link doesn't work.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Bitch.

Is the one who had her wedding in Australia or somewhere and fell out with her mother who couldent afford to go?or did someone else post that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

To much over indulgence in alcohol makes the demons come out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

So blame Arthur or jimmy Jameson:-)

Advertisement