Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Second Car with 4WD / Turbo for Tuning

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Thanks edburg. Good info there. What mods are you running for stage 3? And where did you do it? Or DIY?

Fuel economy isn't a massive concern as I'm currently dishing out €60 or so per week, its fact of motoring and I accept it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭edburg

I had map done by Courtenay sport for the map I have a Remus turbo back, EDS intercooler, enlarged inlet plenum, Forge re-circ valve and a uprated actuator.

Some say you don't need the actuator, courts though do.

On top of that I have what I said in previous post with Rear anti roll bar, diff, k-sport brake kite and daps for last few years.

This winter adding a CDTi air box, Bilstein springs and modifying the intercooler outlet to 60mm all the way to inlet as the intercooler is an old type eds and had 50 out to join 60 before inlet. All newer ones do 60 all way these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭edburg

conversion site I used : w w w.eforecourt.com/l_100km_mpg_convert dot htm

Advertisement