Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got kicked out of the viper rooms for no reason on sat night

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

I was removed from a city centre establishment because i was wearing a long coat and probably looked like trouble to the eastern european door staff

I took it as a compliment

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

murphyaii wrote: »
    what can i do legally?

could i bring them to court for defamation of character:confused:

have to have character to defame first

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

I know a traveller that is handy with making pipebombs, no questions asked. I could give him a call?

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭BlatentCheek

if it happened to yourselfs i'm pretty sure you would be pissed off as well in front of your mates

Best of luck with the newspaper article about this. Let us know when and where we can read it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,084 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Find a blonde with a big rack bring her into the bar and challenge these scurvy dogs to a duel for the bimbos honour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

Find a blonde with a big rack bring her into the bar and challenge these scurvy dogs to a duel for the bimbos honour.

You must find a bimbo with Honour to besmirch first, I'm sure the OP can worm that into another Fairytale for us...

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Ferriter

I was forcibly ejected from a place in Lesson Street back around 1986. Well deserved. My Father ended up buying the building and those to either side of it in 2001.

It should have been the ultimate revenge for me. It really wasn't. Made substantially more profit on it though than the 400% markup on the very bad wine being sold there at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

Last time I was kicked out of a pub, I was in the smoking area and the bouncer told me to leave because apparently I was too fat (I was a size 20 at the time, so pretty fat) to be in the pub.

I found it hilarious, left and haven't darkened their doorway again, even though I've lost lots of weight so would probably be allowed back in.

It's not a big deal being kicked out for a stupid reason.

They obviously confused you with someone else. Get over it.

Weight seems to be the lastest thing people think its ok to be discrimiating about what exactly was his problem? I wouldn't have left

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Ferriter wrote: »
    I was forcibly ejected from a place in Lesson Street back around 1986. Well deserved. My Father ended up buying the building and those to either side of it in 2001.

It should have been the ultimate revenge for me. It really wasn't. Made substantially more profit on it though than the 400% markup on the very bad wine being sold there at the time.

sounds like a pre boom ross o caroll kelly

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

what are my options regarding this?:confused:

You'll have to burn the pub down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,477 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Cool story bro.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

Last time I was kicked out of a pub, I was in the smoking area and the bouncer told me to leave because apparently I was too fat (I was a size 20 at the time, so pretty fat) to be in the pub.

I found it hilarious, left and haven't darkened their doorway again, even though I've lost lots of weight so would probably be allowed back in.

It's not a big deal being kicked out for a stupid reason.

They obviously confused you with someone else. Get over it.

That's terrible, I don't understand.................
    like how the fcuk did you get in, so they could throw you out?!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

It hasnt been the viper rooms in years.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Ferriter

mynamejeff wrote: »
    sounds like a pre boom ross o caroll kelly

There really wasn't the whole ROCK vide around there in those times (love the column in the Times though). It was more sedate. Think Pat Kenny in a white suit drinking Drambuie.

I must be the only person in the world ever to have been fcuked out of a pub because I was pissed out of my head and was being a knob.

Only guilty man in Shawshank. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Simonigs1.0

I don't know what "viper rooms" are, but they sound dreadful.

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    You'll have to burn the pub down.

Are you a leprechaun?

http://thedroidyourelookingfor.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/wiggum_w_leprechaun.jpg

I don't know what "viper rooms" are, but they sound dreadful.

Yeah they are. Even River Phoenix died outside them.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

It hasnt been the viper rooms in years.

Unless the op only just woke up from a weekend out 7 or so years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

Do you mean the gypsy rose? Christ I was in flitters drunk on Saturday and they didn't kick me out. They were locking down on non regulars and 12 pubsers though...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭DarkyHughes

I got kicked out off a bar once, was off me head on coke & vodka.
    great craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

Do you mean the gypsy rose? Christ I was in flitters drunk on Saturday and they didn't kick me out. They were locking down on non regulars and 12 pubsers though...

Never seen anyone treated badly in the gypsy rose

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭KungPao

I was removed from a city centre establishment because i was wearing a long coat and probably looked like trouble to the eastern european door staff

I took it as a compliment
    I'd say the doormen were watching Beverley Hills Cop the night before and remembered Foley, Taggart and Rosewood's problem with the long-coated individuals in the strip bar, and didn't want to take a chance with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭endacl

I was with a group of friends and the manager with a member of staff came over to me asked me to leave in front of my friends.
    I asked why, what had i done to deserve this and he accused me of throwing a pint of beer over the barman.
    I couldn't believe first that he falsely accused of doing something i hadn't.
    second i hadn't even gone to the bar yet.
    But it was his attitude more so that anything else that pissed me off.

I'd suggest going on the internet and whinging about it like a little baby, so loads of people you've never met and never will meet can rip the pi55 out of you for whinging like a little baby.

Also, don't be throwing pints at people. It's not nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

I got kicked out off a bar once, was off me head on coke & vodka.
    great craic.

Should've stuck with cranberry.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Ah yes, those were the days, wobbling around Leeson street when it was nearly bright. We always gave Darby o Gills a good pasting. Got sick outside there a few times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

Just dye your hair a different colour and wear glasses next time. Or say that you're gay and the real reason they threw you out is because you were snogging a bloke.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Hoop66

... Think Pat Kenny in a white suit drinking Drambuie.

Keep going, I'm almost there

• Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭floggg

I was with a group of friends and the manager with a member of staff came over to me asked me to leave in front of my friends.
    I asked why, what had i done to deserve this and he accused me of throwing a pint of beer over the barman.
    I couldn't believe first that he falsely accused of doing something i hadn't.
    second i hadn't even gone to the bar yet.
    But it was his attitude more so that anything else that pissed me off.

Get over it. Or sue for defamation of utter in front of any other persons.

• Advertisement
Advertisement