Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland's biggest sporting embarrassment?

Options
1192021222325»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

You probably think Gerry Adams was never in the IRA.
    byrneg28 wrote: »
    It's like Gerry Adams still denying he was ever part of the IRA

Jaysus folks, I know the plan is to keep the "message" fresh in peoples minds, but surely ye could find a more appropriate thread than one about sport.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭byrneg28

Duiske wrote: »
    Jaysus folks, I know the plan is to keep the "message" fresh in peoples minds, but surely ye could find a more appropriate thread than one about sport.

But this is the After Hours section

'What is After Hours?
    After hours is the place to come on boards where general discussion can be light-hearted. The aim here is to have a bit of a laugh, a bit of a chat and not to piss anybody off while doing so.

This forum has been variously described as a refuge for idiots, the dregs of boards.ie, the best forum on boards and the only forum on boards. As such you may find After Hours quite different to any other boards.ie forums. What's OK here may not fly elsewhere on boards. '

Have I peeved you off with my comment? If so I'm sorry!

Advertisement