Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tabby Cat Knocked down by Douglas Roundie

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 ktc99

Yeah please lock this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 6,134 ✭✭✭beer enigma

ktc99 wrote: »
    So your argument that people do not take responsibility for their cats is completely stupid and ill thought out. However I highly doubt that this information is going to pierce your narrow minded skull so there is no point in trying to argue with you any further

Please read the Boards.ie rules - comments MUST be about the thread topic and not directed to other posters. Appreciate you are new, but read the rules and keep within them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,134 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Milly33 wrote: »
    yawnnnn.. think you should lock the thread Mod and don't ban me for saying that, just saying tis chatting about nothing to do with the original post so twill go on forever

Ah Milly, I'd never ban you ;)

you are quite right, thread has run its course & unfortunately spoiled by people bringing up their own agendas.....thread Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement