Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! Destruction of Habitat 150 Years Old

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

hfallada wrote: »
    If he takes a fairy fort off of it. He will be done. Well thats according to my Grandparents.
    It was well known in the village were I was raised that a farmer used a digger to try to uproot a fairy tree and the digger overturned on him and he was killed. This was before I was born you understand and I never did catch that unfortunate farmer's name.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

It was well known in the village were I was raised that a farmer used a digger to try to uproot a fairy tree and the digger overturned on him and he was killed. This was before I was born you understand and I never did catch that unfortunate farmer's name.

T'was John Murphy. Friend of my cousin's butcher. Awful sad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

You could ask in the Farming and Forestry forum.

Great bunch of lads ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

You could ask in the Farming and Forestry forum.

Great bunch of lads ;)

It's already duplicated on the Nature forum and he hasn't reponded to a single reply there.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Hi OP,
    Posting the same thread in different forums makes baby jesus cry.

Closed

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement