Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale: Oakley Splice Goggles 2014

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

Looks like I've gotten myself a new pair of goggles. Cheers AlertanteID. Now I just hope there'll be snow in Les Deux Alpes in 2 weeks time!!!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭AlternateID

pgibbo wrote: »
    Looks like I've gotten myself a new pair of goggles. Cheers AlertanteID. Now I just hope there'll be snow in Les Deux Alpes in 2 weeks time!!!! :eek:

No problem.

It's just a weeks for me to wait now. Looking at renting a car and going looking for the snow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭cormee

Just go up to the glacier

cormee wrote: »
    Just go up to the glacier

That's the plan but I'm hoping there'll be more options than that :D

I learned to ski there 12 years ago and haven't been back since. Really looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

No problem.

It's just a weeks for me to wait now. Looking at renting a car and going looking for the snow.

Did you get the AllStar Season pass? (thought I saw you mention it in a previous thread...)

Do you know what trains are included in the pass? Didn't find much info on it on the website, just going by other forums

• Advertisement

I have a snowcard giving me access to most of tirol. No trains as far as I know but I'll have a car.

1z3urm0.jpg
    Just in time for Christmas

Nice. Very nice.

Great set of goggles. Worked a treat last week. Cheers.

Great set of goggles. Worked a treat last week. Cheers.

No problem. You may of spotted in another thread I had to buy another persimmon lens as my new splice were muck. Oakley have them now for testing.

I spotted an Arbor the other day too. Looked very nice.

• Advertisement

No problem. You may of spotted in another thread I had to buy another persimmon lens as my new splice were muck. Oakley have them now for testing.

I spotted an Arbor the other day too. Looked very nice.

The same model?

Am looking forward to getting mine on the slopes next Sunday! :D

Although the waist on the Arbor is narrower than on my old board, so there is more of an overhang from my boots. Which necessitated a new pair of boots with a smaller footprint.

That's it though, I swear. I'm not buying anything else.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

That reminds me, I bought the prizm rose for my crowbars in the end over the hi yellow. They look great cant wait to get them on the snow.me

cormee wrote: »
    The same model?

Am looking forward to getting mine on the slopes next Sunday! :D

Although the waist on the Arbor is narrower than on my old board, so there is more of an overhang from my boots. Which necessitated a new pair of boots with a smaller footprint.

That's it though, I swear. I'm not buying anything else.

Perhaps a hat? :)

Looked like the same board but I didn't get a close look.

I did the boots 2 years ago with the smaller footprint. I then had to get new bindings. Dropped from large to medium. Boots are awesome fit though so worth it.

I'm sure your prizm will be fine Rew. Must get onto Oakley about mine.

Perhaps a hat? :)

Looked like the same board but I didn't get a close look.

I did the boots 2 years ago with the smaller footprint. I then had to get new bindings. Dropped from large to medium. Boots are awesome fit though so worth it.

I'm sure your prizm will be fine Rew. Must get onto Oakley about mine.

What type of boots did you get? I ended up with Burton Moto and Salomon F4 on my shortlist, I bought the Burtons, but the Salomon look pretty damned nice.

Burton ambush.

Moto are very good. The f4 look fierce complicated. :)

32 days to go. I'm so bored.

The f4 look fierce complicated. :)

Part of their attraction! Lots of fancy words for the bits and pieces too, uni this, multi that. I wouldn't be surprised if they were made of space age polymers.

5 days to go for me! :D

Advertisement